Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Cuttlebug Embossing Folders-New Ones!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/cuttlebug-embossing-folders-new-ones-327783/)

Carol Shafer 02-26-2008 04:26 AM

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders-New Ones!!

Just wanted to let you know that I found a wonderful place to order these plus she has many other items. Very good deals plus your items are shipped out the day you order and you get them so quickly. Check it out at:

www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.com

Anilu Magloire 02-26-2008 04:56 AM

That's where I got all of mine and I have them at home already!!

GwennieJo 02-26-2008 04:59 AM

I got mine there, too! Great service and I love the folders!

-Gwen

Kiko 02-26-2008 05:20 AM

Another happy customer here. She shipped my new CB folders really fast, too!

momis mama 02-26-2008 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol Shafer (Post 8922022)
Just wanted to let you know that I found a wonderful place to order these plus she has many other items. Very good deals plus your items are shipped out the day you order and you get them so quickly. Check it out at:

www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.com

i always show up a day late and a dollar short...

every time i go there it only shows that there is ONE of the new ones 'in stock'

seems i will be waiting some time to collect the ones i want. i really would like to be able to order them all at the same time.

JulieHRR 02-26-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momis mama (Post 8923678)
i always show up a day late and a dollar short...

every time i go there it only shows that there is ONE of the new ones 'in stock'

seems i will be waiting some time to collect the ones i want. i really would like to be able to order them all at the same time.

You might try www.eclecticpaperie.com .

HTH,

Choc0holic 02-26-2008 10:03 AM

I purchased mine last night from Oh My Crafts...they're only 4.49 there and they're only a city away from me, so when they ship I should get mine the next day. :)

Tami Mayberry 02-26-2008 02:49 PM

I ordered some from eclecticpaperie.com earlier today. I haven't shopped there before but they had all of the new ones in stock. The site said they are running about a week behind on shipping tough...not the best news for someone as impatient as me...but at least I got all of the new ones I wanted in one place.

momis mama 02-26-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR (Post 8926298)
You might try www.eclecticpaperie.com .

HTH,

thanks for the link!

panting...

i'm back! i think i got them!

there were a few other items i wanted that were out of stock but...

we shall see!

Citystamper 02-26-2008 04:55 PM

I just ordered Swiss Dots, Floral Fantasy, Perfectly Paisley and Birds and Swirls for $4.24 each at Busy Bee Scrapbooking. Not too bad...A penny saved is a penny earned. The website is Busybeescrapbooking.com

Magdalyn:)

MaryEileen 02-26-2008 04:57 PM

When I went to happyscrappinscrapbooking.com it only showed one that specifically said it was in stock. It didn't say the others were out of stock, so I took a chance and ordered all the ones I wanted. They all arrived last week. Eileen

jtax 02-26-2008 05:01 PM

I ordered from Oh My Crafts last night. I'm anxiously waiting their arrival...

Shopping Diva 02-26-2008 05:02 PM

Anyone know where Oh My Crafts is located?

BSD 02-26-2008 06:13 PM

I think oh my crafts is in Utah. I ordered yesterday because they have a special on embossing folders, you get 8 (you choose which eight) for about $35 and that INCLUDES priority shipping. Not sure how long until I get them, but they had all of them, including the new ones. Yeah!

BearingFruit 02-27-2008 08:50 AM

I personally had a bad experience with Megans secrets on E-bay. They are associated with Oh my crafts.

I would call and make sure they have the folders in stock to send you, before you order.

When I won the auction, they did not even have the folders in house, and thus did not recieve them for over a month.
I tried to contact them, and left messages at both locations along with e-mails. They did not get back with me for weeks.

My experience may be a result of growing pains for them, but if you are like me and really want what you order in a timely fashion, I would make sure they are available to send out before ordering.

Just my two cents.

Blessings,
Pam

Shopping Diva 02-27-2008 09:27 AM

I ordered mine from "Oh My Crafts" last night!

torinogt 02-27-2008 09:49 AM

Megans Secrets & Oh My Crafts - forewarning you...

[QUOTE=BearingFruit;8939117]I personally had a bad experience with Megans secrets on E-bay. They are associated with Oh my crafts.

I too had issues with them. I preordered my folders and I fully understand that they were delayed shipping from the manufacturer, but when I finally got my stuff on Feb. 11, only part of my order was there (I preordered Jan. 4 so you would think I would have been among the first orders they shipped out, but clearly that was not the case). Anyway, I waited 3 more days for the remainder of my items, and nothing. Emailed them on Feb. 14, no response. I finally 3 days later had to open a Dispute with Ebay. I finally got a shipment notification. Then, 2 days later I get their genertic email about their sales offering 10% off (As if I'd ever order from them again!), which included a statement asking customers "to please not leave bad feedback on Ebay or call and yell at her staff" and that they were overwhelmed with emails. The nerve! I had trouble back in Jan. too with their lack of communication. Now, to be fair, they did finally send an email saying they closed out my order as filled in error. Did I also mention I had to email them to get them to send my IN STOCK items back in January!!! Sheesh! Bottom line, they need to improve on their shipping times and communcation skills.