Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-16-2011, 03:23 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making Memories embellishment center

Hi Scrapping buddies - just wondering if anyone out there knows of where i can buy a Making Memories embellishment center. Michaels now carries Jetmax and it only has one ribbon spool. I'm trying to finish my scraproom and have my heart set on this one! Are they about $80? Thanks girls!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2011, 06:35 AM   #2  
Watercolor Wizard

Location: Where the Kookaburra's sit in the old gum tree's...
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought mine from Michael's, used a 40% off coupon on both of them. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them and I wish I would have bought 2 more before moving (no Michael's, Joann's or Hobby Lobby overseas!). They also sold the MM carousel tool thing-a-mabob, and the letter/paper holder, along with the plastic jars ~ large ones were 3 per package, small were 6 to a package. Michael's carried jetmax at the same time I bought the MM items, just located in a different section of the store I shopped in. I would certainly ask the store manager if they still carry them, or perhaps you could check their website. Not sure where you are located, but you could also check Archiver's if you have one nearby, I know they've carried MM products in the past, but you may not get the same type of deal at Michael's. Not sure if I've helped any, but if you get one ~ you'll LOVE it! Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #3  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank-you for the info but I was just wondering when you purchased them at Michaels? I was in my local Michaels store and they only had the Jetmax embellishment centers - it has only one ribbon spool whereas the MM has 2. I am close enough to the US border where I could purchase one at a M if that's where they are. Sounds like you're really happy with your purchase!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes