In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2007, 05:21 AM   #3321  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvigView Post
I believe base mp and Mini Monograms are, I dont know about Beyond Birthdays
This should say BASE CAMP but I think I meant to type Stamped and not Base Camp , and the other 3 definately are right. at Kims web site she listed. I am not sure if she has her coupon sale extended again but if you order four of the listed ones you get free shipping, and she is selling for 50$ if you put coupon in the subject line of your email.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 06:35 AM   #3322  
Gallery Gazer
 
robynstamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Playing with paper dolls & lovin' it!
Posts: 7,022
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey girls. Any cricuting today?? I'm about to be through with my chores so I think I need to create. It's been a while, at least since last night.
__________________
Robyn - Mother of 5
My Blog-The Pink Stamper

My Gallery
robynstamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 07:12 AM   #3323  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by robynstampsView Post
Hey girls. Any cricuting today?? I'm about to be through with my chores so I think I need to create. It's been a while, at least since last night.

I'm going up in just a bit. I had to cut a lasso for a friend the other day. I *love* Paper Dolls!!! LOL!! Having all of those wonderful accessories and being able to do them proportionately or real dial size is SO great.

I've got to make some stuff for challenges and work on my Quacker Secret Sister stuff.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 10:15 AM   #3324  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellView Post
I'm going up in just a bit. I had to cut a lasso for a friend the other day. I *love* Paper Dolls!!! LOL!! Having all of those wonderful accessories and being able to do them proportionately or real dial size is SO great.

I've got to make some stuff for challenges and work on my Quacker Secret Sister stuff.
istill need to preorder it I was going to do it a week ago. I guess I'll do it this week. I need to preorder the software also.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 10:16 AM   #3325  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by robynstampsView Post
Hey girls. Any cricuting today?? I'm about to be through with my chores so I think I need to create. It's been a while, at least since last night.
LOL Poor girl sucha rough weekend and all!!! I plan to cricut after everyones in bed tonight.

I did cuttlebug though, posted it on my Blog
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 11:04 AM   #3326  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvigView Post
istill need to preorder it I was going to do it a week ago. I guess I'll do it this week. I need to preorder the software also.

Girl! Shame on you!! You NEED that cart. Pre-order it this week. I'm asking for the Design Studio for Christmas.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 01:39 PM   #3327  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellView Post
Girl! Shame on you!! You NEED that cart. Pre-order it this week. I'm asking for the Design Studio for Christmas.
LOL I'm asking for it too, but that means I need to preorder it.. .LOL
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #3328  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvigView Post
LOL I'm asking for it too, but that means I need to preorder it.. .LOL

LOL!!!!


I sent site info to dh about it.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 02:27 PM   #3329  
Rubber Obsessor
 
sweetdreamsne25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 119
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for the tips on the stars I think it might have been the paper not being stuck down all the way. But i'm going to keep playing (hehe the torture) and oh my dh is going to have a heartattack when he sees I purchased some carts already. but i had to have them i got Animal Kingdom, Walk in my Garden and Tags, bags, boxes.......and I have more on the list much to my bank accounts disappointment
sweetdreamsne25 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 02:30 PM   #3330  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetdreamsne25View Post
Thanks for the tips on the stars I think it might have been the paper not being stuck down all the way. But i'm going to keep playing (hehe the torture) and oh my dh is going to have a heartattack when he sees I purchased some carts already. but i had to have them i got Animal Kingdom, Walk in my Garden and Tags, bags, boxes.......and I have more on the list much to my bank accounts disappointment
Glad to be of help. The tools kit really helps to make sure the paper is attached well and to detach it if it has thin pieces to get off the stick.

I love all the carts you mentioned, but really need to get the expression to make bigger boxes and purses
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #3331  
Gallery Gazer
 
robynstamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Playing with paper dolls & lovin' it!
Posts: 7,022
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey you all! I have to work on something for my DS's Kindergarten teacher in a bit so I get to play with my bug. Can't wait!
__________________
Robyn - Mother of 5
My Blog-The Pink Stamper

My Gallery
robynstamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #3332  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by robynstampsView Post
Hey you all! I have to work on something for my DS's Kindergarten teacher in a bit so I get to play with my bug. Can't wait!

I used my bug to make 2 ornaments tonight. Love that marker and that bug. How fun!!!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #3333  
Stampin' Fool
 
loricabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wishing I was in Forks
Posts: 1,520
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

No Cricut time this past weekend. I need to make 2 cards tonight: birthday card for my niece and a note card to go with the new meerkat book I bought for my Mom. Hoping I can get both done, but it's doubtful. Sometimes I am just a slow, slow cardmaker.

My ebug should be delivered tomorrow (woo hoo!). I bet it won't sit unopened in the box for 3 months like my baby bug did (lol!). I still can't believe I didn't open that thing for 3 months, then went on like a house on fire. Have a great night!
__________________
Lori -Momma to the special K's: Kyra (16) and Kyle (15)
My teeny, tiny gallery
~Twilight fanatic and member of the Keurig Nation~
My Blog: A Reinvented Mom
loricabo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 05:25 PM   #3334  
Hardware Hotshot
 
hart2heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvigView Post
Glad to be of help. The tools kit really helps to make sure the paper is attached well and to detach it if it has thin pieces to get off the stick.

I love all the carts you mentioned, but really need to get the expression to make bigger boxes and purses

Yes you do!!!!!!!! (hehehehehe)
__________________
Amy
hart2heart is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 05:26 PM   #3335  
Hardware Hotshot
 
hart2heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellView Post
I used my bug to make 2 ornaments tonight. Love that marker and that bug. How fun!!!!!
I wanna see! The pics of you DD on your blog are cute!
__________________
Amy
hart2heart is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 05:28 PM   #3336  
Hardware Hotshot
 
hart2heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by loricaboView Post
No Cricut time this past weekend. I need to make 2 cards tonight: birthday card for my niece and a note card to go with the new meerkat book I bought for my Mom. Hoping I can get both done, but it's doubtful. Sometimes I am just a slow, slow cardmaker.

My ebug should be delivered tomorrow (woo hoo!). I bet it won't sit unopened in the box for 3 months like my baby bug did (lol!). I still can't believe I didn't open that thing for 3 months, then went on like a house on fire. Have a great night!
YAY for the e-bug arrival tomorrow! Make sure you get it out and play right away. You will be so glad you did. I love mine. I haven't used my baby bug since.
__________________
Amy
hart2heart is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 06:19 PM   #3337  
Rubber Obsessor
 
flgirl5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 141
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

What does an authorized Cricut dealer mean? If I buy off of ebay and there is an issue, can I not get a replacement from Cricut?

Still trying to pull the trigger on my first scrapbook page. Coordinating colors is an issue for me. Any simple suggestions? I do like SU bold brights card stock. However, I would like to find some more decorative paper to go with it. I was considering the Cricut paper, but not sure if there are any more pictures for ideas than just the one on the front of the pad.

Robyn- do you use decorative paper or do you stick with solid colors? I love the projects you've posted.
flgirl5 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 06:21 PM   #3338  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by hart2heartView Post
I wanna see! The pics of you DD on your blog are cute!

Thanks, Amy!!! I put the ornaments on my blog, too.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #3339  
Hardware Hotshot
 
My3LittleMonkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 5,186
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by flgirl5View Post
What does an authorized Cricut dealer mean? If I buy off of ebay and there is an issue, can I not get a replacement from Cricut?

Still trying to pull the trigger on my first scrapbook page. Coordinating colors is an issue for me. Any simple suggestions? I do like SU bold brights card stock. However, I would like to find some more decorative paper to go with it. I was considering the Cricut paper, but not sure if there are any more pictures for ideas than just the one on the front of the pad.

Robyn- do you use decorative paper or do you stick with solid colors? I love the projects you've posted.
Good question about the authorized dealers. I wonder if Provo Craft is a stickler about that. You could always say you received it as a gift if anything were to go wrong! If you really wanted to be sure, call Provo Craft; their phone is on the Provo Craft website.

As for coordinating papers, have you tried SU's DSP (since you said you liked the Bold Brights)?? My demo gave me a hand out that shows which colors coordinate withe SU's DSP...although now it is probably outdated! Anyway, I am sure there is one on SCS somewhere! This month, the SU special is buy 3 sets of DSP get one free!! Might look into it for some inspiration.
__________________
Adventures from the Monkey Hut
Need to use your stash? Come play with us at Use it Tuesday!
My3LittleMonkeys is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #3340  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default item 5 Cricut Challenge #1

Shell cute ornaments. I think they also meet a cricut challenge, If not they should.

I did another challenge tonight also. I will post it in my blog but I combined it with SC149 so its in my gallery also. a bit more info in my blog on sizes though.

"iloveYou" card
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #3341  
Inking Addict
 
stampingmamoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 92
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

My ebug arrived today. Yeah! So far, all I've done is read the instruction book and look through the spiral books that came with the cartridges. Looks like some fun stuff! Can't wait to get started. Has anyone used the Cricut markers? Any hints would be appreciated.
stampingmamoo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 08:57 PM   #3342  
Rubber Obsessor
 
flgirl5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 141
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by My3LittleMonkeysView Post
Good question about the authorized dealers. I wonder if Provo Craft is a stickler about that. You could always say you received it as a gift if anything were to go wrong! If you really wanted to be sure, call Provo Craft; their phone is on the Provo Craft website.

As for coordinating papers, have you tried SU's DSP (since you said you liked the Bold Brights)?? My demo gave me a hand out that shows which colors coordinate withe SU's DSP...although now it is probably outdated! Anyway, I am sure there is one on SCS somewhere! This month, the SU special is buy 3 sets of DSP get one free!! Might look into it for some inspiration.
Good point about sayng it was a gift. I haven't had any issues, just thought I would ask. I just bought a few cartridges from a seller that is mentioned here all the time (not sure if I can put her seller name on or not) and with all the extras she sent, it was an even better deal than what I thought I was getting. So far all the carts are fine too. Just thought I would ask before I possibly bought more.

I will check into SU's DSP. I just keep getting stuck in this catch 22 of what comes first the patterned paper or the cardstock, etc.

Thanks again.
flgirl5 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #3343  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingmamooView Post
My ebug arrived today. Yeah! So far, all I've done is read the instruction book and look through the spiral books that came with the cartridges. Looks like some fun stuff! Can't wait to get started. Has anyone used the Cricut markers? Any hints would be appreciated.
I did post a few cards and hints last week to a question and mentioned the previous post. PLus some tips on Vellum. I hope that helps if you search my post you'l be able to find it, Found it here it is:

[IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif[/IMG]
Hotwheels I searched the post and:
post #3131 is about using the markers on vellum and acetate
post # 2891 shows the two cards I have made so far.

I think that is all that is posted about markers here. There is more on the cricut Message board at cricut.com! HTH
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 09:36 PM   #3344  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Okay the previous post is now copied into the sticky thread. If anyone else has hints on the markers post it there for easy accessability... People keep asking, so any additional info will help I'm sure
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #3345  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingmamooView Post
My ebug arrived today. Yeah! So far, all I've done is read the instruction book and look through the spiral books that came with the cartridges. Looks like some fun stuff! Can't wait to get started. Has anyone used the Cricut markers? Any hints would be appreciated.
HInt 1 Use it and have fun!
Hint 2 post things you make here we'ld love to see them.
Hint 3 have a question ask we will try to help!
Hint 4 posted about markers in the sticky thread.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 03:22 AM   #3346  
Hardware Hotshot
 
hart2heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellView Post
Thanks, Amy!!! I put the ornaments on my blog, too.
Very cute Shell!
__________________
Amy
hart2heart is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 03:31 AM   #3347  
Gallery Gazer
 
robynstamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Playing with paper dolls & lovin' it!
Posts: 7,022
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by flgirl5View Post

Robyn- do you use decorative paper or do you stick with solid colors? I love the projects you've posted.
I use a ton of patterned paper with my scrapbooking. I really like Stampin' Up!'s designer paper because it coordinates with all the colors they carry. They are having a special this month if you buy 3 packs you get the 4th for free! I am ordering some from my demo today. I personally don't care for the Cricut paper. I think it is too pricey. I also get a lot of my paper from Hobby Lobby.

Good luck!
__________________
Robyn - Mother of 5
My Blog-The Pink Stamper

My Gallery
robynstamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 03:47 AM   #3348  
Rubber Obsessor
 
lms1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 169
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by flgirl5View Post
What does an authorized Cricut dealer mean? If I buy off of ebay and there is an issue, can I not get a replacement from Cricut?

Still trying to pull the trigger on my first scrapbook page. Coordinating colors is an issue for me. Any simple suggestions? I do like SU bold brights card stock. However, I would like to find some more decorative paper to go with it. I was considering the Cricut paper, but not sure if there are any more pictures for ideas than just the one on the front of the pad.

Robyn- do you use decorative paper or do you stick with solid colors? I love the projects you've posted.

Here is a link that can help you coordinate solid colors, the only thing is it has outdated SU colors but it could give you some ideas. Hope it helps.

http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/
lms1130 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 04:43 AM   #3349  
Rubber Obsessor
 
vblevins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Manassas Park, VA
Posts: 240
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi ladies... i made a card for my dad (birthday) with my cricut---- I didn't even get to take a photo... I had to mail it fast- then go out of town... I am HOPING to hear more chirping once I get home on Friday- but time will tell...
__________________
Vanessa

http://vbontherun.blogspot.com
vblevins is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 05:11 AM   #3350  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by vblevinsView Post
Hi ladies... i made a card for my dad (birthday) with my cricut---- I didn't even get to take a photo... I had to mail it fast- then go out of town... I am HOPING to hear more chirping once I get home on Friday- but time will tell...
Well Vanessa I am all sad about the picture thing , but I understand. I am glad you got to use your bug. Hope your out of town trip goes well.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 05:31 AM   #3351  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvigView Post
Shell cute ornaments. I think they also meet a cricut challenge, If not they should.

I did another challenge tonight also. I will post it in my blog but I combined it with SC149 so its in my gallery also. a bit more info in my blog on sizes though.

"iloveYou" card

Thanks, Kathy!!


Cute!!!! I like it.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 05:33 AM   #3352  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by hart2heartView Post
Very cute Shell!

Thanks Amy!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 05:52 AM   #3353  
Rubber Obsessor
 
flgirl5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 141
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Ladies-
Thank you once again for the ideas. I love SU and I am going to see my demo to order some paper. I think that will be the easiest for me. I can't wait! Oh, I think that I read that SU is lignin and acid free. Ok, for scrapbooking. Is that correct?

By the way, I didn't see what all the hoopla over the Zooaballoo cart was for but ordered it because so many of you suggested it. I have it now and have to say that I love it! I actually love all the carts I got, but I am pleasantly surprised with the Zooaballoo. Thanks for the tip on that one too. I definitely would have missed out.
flgirl5 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #3354  
Gallery Gazer
 
StampinChrissylea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Posts: 6,616
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by hart2heartView Post
YAY for the e-bug arrival tomorrow! Make sure you get it out and play right away. You will be so glad you did. I love mine. I haven't used my baby bug since.
Mine comes today too...

So excited!!!
__________________
Chris
Visit my Blog!!
StampinChrissylea is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 08:11 AM   #3355  
Say Cheese!!
 
LateNightScrappin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 24,970
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi Chrissy!!! Long time no chat! I can't wait to see some things you do with that Bug! I was bitten several months ago..... LOVE it!
Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinChrissyleaView Post
Mine comes today too...

So excited!!!
__________________
[sKellys[
LateNightScrappin is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 08:13 AM   #3356  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

JkCraft has the expression for 308.99 with about 20$ shipping.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #3357  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinChrissyleaView Post
Mine comes today too...

So excited!!!
Yay for you too Chris!

BE sure to post things you make we are always looking for new Ideas.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 11:35 AM   #3358  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellView Post
Ok .... Our first Cricut Challenges ...


#1 - Create a *card* using your Cricut die cuts .... NOT a font.

#2 - Scrap a page using at least one die cut (from Cricut, of course) that isn't a letter.

#3 - Create a 3D object using a font cartridge.

#4 - Create a project of your choice using orange and brown - in honor of Thanksgiving (for those in the US).

#5 - Create something using both the Cricut and the Cuttlebug on the *same* die cut.


You have until November 30th to meet the challenge. Upload your picture of your project and post in your blog, gallery, or on here as an attachment, and let us know where it is.

Do one, some, or all - just have fun with them!

I just wanted to bump the challenges back to the top just incase anyone wants to do them . I have been having fun with them!
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #3359  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,813
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Okay I got smarter and I put the challenge link in my siggy... this is the link to the other thread, but The challenge is the same. HTH
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2007, 11:50 AM   #3360  
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 97,127
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by flgirl5View Post
Ladies-
Thank you once again for the ideas. I love SU and I am going to see my demo to order some paper. I think that will be the easiest for me. I can't wait! Oh, I think that I read that SU is lignin and acid free. Ok, for scrapbooking. Is that correct?

By the way, I didn't see what all the hoopla over the Zooaballoo cart was for but ordered it because so many of you suggested it. I have it now and have to say that I love it! I actually love all the carts I got, but I am pleasantly surprised with the Zooaballoo. Thanks for the tip on that one too. I definitely would have missed out.

Zooballoo is SO great because not only do you get a full font - upper and lower case - you get a whole set of animals with layers and lots of scenery. I love that font!! So versatile.










You will want Paper Doll Dress Up, too ..... jus' sayin' .......
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off