Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   bulk very vanilla paper?? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/bulk-very-vanilla-paper-427260/)

staceylovespaper 03-21-2009 09:10 AM

bulk very vanilla paper??

does anyone know where I can buy some bulk paper that matches SU very vanilla?? Any other cream paper I find is never as smooth as SU.

Thanks!!

dacpam 03-21-2009 09:38 AM

I like Wausaw Royal Silk vanilla paper. Bought it in a package of 250 sheets. If you want, will send you samples of it if you give me your address so you can try and compare first. I buy it at Paper Zone but am sure you can find it elsewhere too. Let me know and will be more than happy to send you some. Pam

kitty14 03-21-2009 12:47 PM

Try www.xpedx.com. I have Neenah Classic Crest 80lb. Cover in Avalanche White and it is smooth. I believe they also make vanilla colored.

kitkat55 03-21-2009 12:58 PM

Very Vanilla

I love my Very Vanilla and use a lot of it too. So much that I'd like to buy it in larger quantities as well. I haven't tried it yet, but you might check out PaperTrey Ink...their white cardstock is to die for and if the cream is as good as the white, it would be terrific! I have been very impressed with the paper and the clear card boxes that I've purchsed from PTI. Good prices and quick delivery. Good luck! =)

nancystamps 03-21-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty14 (Post 13499774)
Try www.xpedx.com. I have Neenah Classic Crest 80lb. Cover in Avalanche White and it is smooth. I believe they also make vanilla colored.

Love that Neena Classic Crest also! I think the color that matches Very Vanilla is called Natural White.

lizb 03-21-2009 05:06 PM

Try Curios metallics Poison Ivory (sold at many places online) - it is like shimmery vanilla (same family as cryogen white which is the shimmery white version) - highly recommend it - you'll never use very vanilla again

diane617 03-21-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizb (Post 13501694)
Try Curios metallics Poison Ivory (sold at many places online) - it is like shimmery vanilla (same family as cryogen white which is the shimmery white version) - highly recommend it - you'll never use very vanilla again

yes, and I like it with my Copics too!

staceylovespaper 03-22-2009 08:33 AM

Thank you everyone!! I have a lot of places to try now. I will post back with my results!!

annie21211 03-24-2009 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkat55 (Post 13499843)
I love my Very Vanilla and use a lot of it too. So much that I'd like to buy it in larger quantities as well. I haven't tried it yet, but you might check out PaperTrey Ink...their white cardstock is to die for and if the cream is as good as the white, it would be terrific! I have been very impressed with the paper and the clear card boxes that I've purchsed from PTI. Good prices and quick delivery. Good luck! =)

The cream is as good as the white. I don't think I can go back to SU's very vanilla.

jackie1 03-24-2009 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annie21211 (Post 13521988)
The cream is as good as the white. I don't think I can go back to SU's very vanilla.

I agree that the PTI cream is wonderful and I think it is a nicer shade than the SU very vanilla, it is also heavier than the SU cardstock so it works great for card bases.

kstamper 03-24-2009 07:13 AM

Gina K now has her pure luxury paper in ivory. It comes in 80 and 120 lb wieghts, and it is to die for!! It is a much prettier color than vanilla (a little lighter), is smooth as silk, and Copics don't bleed through the 120 lb paper. I am not affiliated with Gina K, just LOVE her paper! www.ginakdesigns.com