Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Bazzil paper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/bazzil-paper-219868/)

love scrappin 01-30-2007 06:55 AM

Bazzil paper

Does Michaels and Ac Moore sell this brand of paper? I dont have one close by and was thinking of buying off the bay but have NO idea what the right price for that brand is!!

any help??

Thanks

stampinsweeney 01-30-2007 07:48 AM

I know that the Joann, Etc. stores sell it in monochromatic packages.

criminalgrace 01-30-2007 07:50 AM

My ACMoore store sells Bazzill in the Monochromatic Trios and packages of white and black. I think I pay anywhere from $0.45 - 0.65 a sheet individually. Slightly less if I get a pack.

Jovi 01-30-2007 08:00 AM

I think it depends on your location… My JoAnn’s doesn’t sell it anymore :(

I usually order mine thought TAC (I get a great discount), BUT… I also get it from Stamping Bear, they have great prices on the monochromatic packs.

Stamping Bear

stamps&cars 01-30-2007 08:01 AM

I have purchased mine online at Passionate for Scrapbooking and at Keeping Memories Alive. Both have had sales on the product and shipping and are pleasant to work with. The per sheet price of 8.5 x 11 was about 29 including shipping when I got it on sale.

Kittypaws 01-30-2007 12:26 PM

If you have an Archivers near you, they sell the Bazzil paper.

Julia S 01-30-2007 01:06 PM

Do you have an independent scrapbooking store near by? That is where I get mine. I love the texture of it!

J

Suzanne 01-30-2007 01:10 PM

I pay .50 a sheet for 12x12 locally. So as long as you didn't pay more than that on eBay you should be getting a deal. Our JoAnns doesn't sell Bazzill anymore either and haven't seen it in HL or M's.

I also order it from cropperscottage.com They are super fast shipping!

love scrappin 02-05-2007 12:05 PM

thanks for all the input. sorry I didnt get back to say thanks I have been really sick and ended up with double RAGING ear infections! UGHH

I was way out bid for the paper! I think a pack ended up selling for nearly 40.00. More than I was willing to pay for any pack of paper never mind one I have never even seen in person!

I never even thought to look in the TAC catty. Since I am a hobby demo I try not to look at that catty so my pennies can go to SU!! LOL I may have to splurge and help out my TAC demo!

Thanks again

jeanstamping2 02-05-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzanne
I pay .50 a sheet for 12x12 locally. So as long as you didn't pay more than that on eBay you should be getting a deal. Our JoAnns doesn't sell Bazzill anymore either and haven't seen it in HL or M's.

I also order it from cropperscottage.com They are super fast shipping!

Our Hobby Lobby sells Bazzill paper by the single sheet.
either in 8 1/2" x 11" or 12" x 12" I usually get mine there when I need it fast.
Otherwise I order mine from The Angel Company. as Jovi said we demo get a discount on it.

Nancy K 02-05-2007 01:02 PM

that is my favorite paper to use. Our Michaels doesn't sell it tho