Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-30-2016, 06:23 PM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SU Online Store - Backorders

I maybe didn't get the memo but SU has added a backorder feature to their store. If you want to place an item in your cart that is on backorder the system tells you. You can then decide to go ahead and put in your cart or not order it. I've seen many complaints in the past that folks didn't know upfront that something was out of stock...so it's there now.

Also, if something you're ordering is "low inventory" they have also flagged those items.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2016, 05:27 AM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was too a party three days ago and I asked her about the wink of stella glitter brush and she said it was getting low; but, I bet it will be on back order and I haven't been informed yet. Before you never found out until the order was shipped; they needed to change that; and it had to have cost them to ship one item because of back order. We go through this every salebration, it seems.

my avatar: (such desparation), Dear God, if you can't make me thin; make my
friends fat"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2016, 05:46 AM   #3  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was working on an order yesterday and noticed that as well. One item I was ordering listed it as "low inventory".

I like it - I don't usually need something by a specific date, so backorders are not a big deal to me, but it is still nice to know.

I'm going to remember to send SU an e-mail or something to let them know it's appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes