Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   *Enabler Alert* Giant Clothespins!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/%2Aenabler-alert%2A-giant-clothespins-231462/)

speanburg4 03-10-2007 01:47 PM

*Enabler Alert* Giant Clothespins!!

So I was just at my Michaels looking for clear $1 stamps, which they only had 3, and found some really neat products from Provo Craft. They were matte-white painted wood products. They had picture frames, clipboards (mini and 12x12), boxes, and 6" tall clothespins!! The clothespins were only $1.99! They weren't on sale, so I only bought 6. But they are darn cute. All the other stuff would be very fun to alter. I think the most expensive thing was only $9.99. I have to wait until after my daughter's cookie booth before I can go back. So don't buy them all before I get back there!

heather30 03-10-2007 01:53 PM

I bought one of the clothespins last week. I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but I knew I had to have it! The other stuff looked fun too! What they come up with to get our money!

momis mama 03-10-2007 02:02 PM

my friend and i are trying to find a time to get to michaels...

ours is about 45 min away.

we are kinda jonesing... we don't have LSS here anymore and our joann's and hobby lobby leave alot to be desired!

made a scrapbook page for one of the large clothes pins and a FREE class at a local library a few months ago. they are indeed cute!

kerianne 03-10-2007 07:47 PM

I love all the enablers out there!! I will head to my Michaels tomorrow, I looked for the great big clothespins at Kohl's today, which I had read on here was where peeps were getting them. Have you seen the Kohl's ones? Are they just like the ones at Michaels? Can't wait to check them out.

babitoons 03-10-2007 07:54 PM

I saw the large clothes pins at my local A.C.Moore as well, so they are getting around. I think they were $1.99, I didn't pick one up, but I thought of SCS when I saw them :)

speanburg4 03-10-2007 07:59 PM

Actually, I got one at Kohl's for $3.99. But they are quite a bit bigger than the Michael's ones. I would take a pic but my camera is at the shop. To give you an idea, the Kohl's one is about 8" tall and about 2" wide. The Michael's ones are about 6" tall and 1.5" wide. I think the ones at Michael's are a little more sturdy, since they aren't as tall. Plus, you can't beat $1.99!

kerianne 03-10-2007 08:22 PM

Thanks so much for the info, and you certainly can't beat $1.99, that closes the deal...I must go to bed so I can get up and go to Michaels, lol :p

bluesh4rk 03-11-2007 09:47 AM

Hey I saw that stuff at Michaels too. I think it was in with the wood craft stuff and not with the scrapbooking stuff.

Heather_M 03-11-2007 10:15 AM

What are you doing with them?

dvodak 03-17-2007 02:35 AM

Oriental Trading has them too but I think they are a bit smaller. Have in distresses white and natural. free shipping plus %15 off online orders of $60 or more, placed before 11:59 CT, March 20. Use key code WC76014 during checkout.