Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Techniques (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-f11/)
-   -   List of Stamping Techniques (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-f11/list-stamping-techniques-t10650.html)

ajmom 05-15-2005 01:49 PM

Keri,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)
I will try and sit down and really check it out after dinner.

avonlea 05-15-2005 02:27 PM

Here's a direct link to Sereikastamper's post where you can download the 106 PAGE Word document.

CLICK HERE for Keri's post!

I'm on a Mac and using Safari and had no problems. Thanks so much for putting this list up & a many *smooches* to the person or people who compiled it! :D

Carol Sheaff 05-15-2005 02:35 PM

Could you please e-mail me the list, too? Thanks so much! [email protected]

Sereikastamper 05-17-2005 04:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
trying this againHere is the ENTIRE LIST!!!! :) WORD DOC!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

jbalcer 05-17-2005 04:36 PM

Whee! It works!

Sereikastamper 05-17-2005 04:37 PM

Jenn you ROCK!!!

druppert 05-19-2005 06:47 PM

Keri, Thanks, the file is awesome!

stmpndoc 05-27-2005 08:56 PM

what's everyone stamping??

What have y'all been stamping lately?? Any new techniques??? I haven't had much time to stamp, but need some ideas!

Jacque

Stampin Cindy 06-02-2005 05:01 PM

Help, what is the rainbow flip, pebble/ square stone tech with window sheets,
and what is DTP?
Thanks,
Cindy

vcm3007 06-02-2005 05:49 PM

DTP stands for direct to paper. Just hold the pad and apply it to the the paper anyway you want.

AnneMarieZ 06-06-2005 08:05 PM

thanks so much! I have gotten back into stamping recently and boy has it changed! So many cool techs to try!!! Thanks again for getting the list out to all of us!!! You rock!!!

Stampin aly 06-07-2005 05:34 AM

Stampin Techniques

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks Keri for the HUGE list!!!

This is what I had on my computer...
I know that there are MANY duplicates, but there are also some additional ideas. Eileen Hochstein compiled one of these list, but I unfortunately do not know the author of the additional list.

Enjoy!!!

See additional post for the rest of the techniques....

Stampin aly 06-07-2005 05:36 AM

Additional Techiques

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the rest of the techniques:

stampin_sher 06-07-2005 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin aly
Here are the rest of the techniques:

I had trouble with the last file P-Z. It did not open as a regular word doc. Could you maybe send it to me or check to make sure it is saved in the correct version of word?

Thanks for doing this, it was a lot of material and very helpful.

Darcel Hutchison 06-08-2005 07:12 AM

I am interested in learning how to do Poppin Pastels, where do I go to see the technique. or could someone explain it to me? Thanks!

WoodstockStamper 06-08-2005 07:19 AM

Help with cami tabs

Anyone know where there is a link with information on cami tabs? I saw one on a card and would like to try that out.

WoodstockStamper

Taishea 06-08-2005 10:16 AM

Huge list

Is this the same as the one you sent me a couple of weeks ago? If there is more could you just send it on again? Thanks! Taishea<[email protected]>

Christina 06-08-2005 10:31 AM

On the SU site there is an explination. It is really easy, stamp with versamark then lightly apply pastels to the image. Don't rub too hard or the image will smear or come off. You can give the image a few coats of pastel so it darkens & "POPS" out. Hope this helps.

mykidsmom 06-14-2005 11:38 AM

This list is just what I was looking for thanks a bunch I just got done printing it out :)

Now I don't have to search for all the different techniques

avonlea 06-15-2005 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoodstockStamper
Anyone know where there is a link with information on cami tabs? I saw one on a card and would like to try that out.

WoodstockStamper

cami tabs <---click for thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer
cambria (aka Cami ;)) turned us all into using the punches from the paper piecing punch as little tabs.

So they are now camitabs! :)

Here's the first card used with the tabs like that from cami's gallery:

*bump* for enchntdgal; (scroll up for the attached Q-Z list). :)

jailbirdstamper 07-01-2005 01:53 AM

WOW what a fabulous list! I printed it out and filed it for future reference

tashauna_ferguson 07-07-2005 03:47 PM

foil

can ya e-mail me the aliminum (spelling woops) technique!!! COOL,

Suzyzoo 07-13-2005 09:46 AM

I'm sorry that you will be swamped with requests but this list is SOOO great and invaluable. My email is [email protected]. Thanks SOOO much.

Suzyzoo 07-13-2005 09:50 AM

Never mind. I found the link. Sorry. Thanks so much for the list.

andesmets 07-25-2005 10:20 AM

thank you, thank you, thank you, Keri!!!! How sweet are you posting that amazing list? time to load the printer and print! then it's off to play!
--------------
Lisa:)

godchick 07-25-2005 01:38 PM

These are great resources! Thanks for posting the technique lists...WOW!

grandmascraps 07-26-2005 01:20 AM

I just downloaded this list. It is awesome, Thanks so much for sharing it.

tabithademostampin 07-28-2005 12:23 PM

This is just an awesome list!!! It will greatly help me with being a new demo. Thank you so much for all the great ideas!!

stampencamper 11-10-2005 06:41 AM

stamped Faux Cloisonne technique

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today, on the Carol Duvall show, probably a repeat show, was a unique
stamping technique, I have not seen. You would tear out of magazines, glossy pages, and sort colored glossy pages into separate color
collections, and tear up each color into individual little torn strips, stamp
onto pages with versamark ink pad, embossed powder and heat. He did a
butterfly and other stamped cards from the same stamp. They were so unique and pretty. You would have to check this out to understand.
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_paper_c...3989274,00.html

Carolyn, hope you enjoy this technique, I would like a list also if you can manage to [email protected]

Kathy Bonjour 11-14-2005 04:19 PM

List of Stamping Techniques

Would you please email the stamping techniques.

Thank you so much
Kathy
[email protected]

flowergirlkimba 11-26-2005 09:18 PM

Keri...I thank you from the bottom of my heart...you're the best! This is sure to be my stampin' bible!

eaglestmp 12-08-2005 07:42 PM

Thank you, Keri. This is particularily delightful for all us "newbies". Finally, a one stop file to refer to when embarking on a new project. You are the best!!

fionna51 12-12-2005 06:46 AM

opening files

Thanks so much for posting the techniques file. It's WONDERFUL!
Double thanks for posting it 4 times! (Well, 4 and one-fifth times!)
And a hundred thanks for e-mailing it to everyone.

For those folks who had trouble with the .zip file...
ZIP files have to be unzipped. Zipping is when the author has taken a document, in this case Word file, and has compressed it into a smaller file so that it doesn't take up as much memory room. When it gets to YOUR computer, it has to be UNZIPPED, or returned to its original format. In order to do this you need to have the proper program on your computer. MOST, but not all, computers have WINzip installed. If you don't, it is a free download online.

IMHO, we expect an awful lot of someone who has posted something for our use to e-mail to dozens, or hundreds, of people, on demand. Their project is posted for us to download or copy off, but having to e-mail out the project, virtually forever, is expecting a lot of them. We should be aware (or make ourselves aware) of what procedure is used to access these files.

I know many of us are not super-computer-literate, or use different computers and operating systems, but we should educate ourselves as much as we can and not expect everyone else to cater to us all the time.

Splitcoast is the first time I got involved in forums, and all that. I had to learn too. Over and over I read the instructions (and post them!) on how to open a PDF file, or like this thread has not had, a zip file. Let's all take the time to learn how. If you can't remember, then print the directions off (it only takes 2 lines for the instructions!) and tape them to your computer!

I love this site!!!!!! I love the forums and visiting with everyone. Keep it up everyone!!!!!
{{{HUGS}}}

hotflashdiva 12-30-2005 10:06 AM

Thanks so much for the great list with discriptions!

allpaperart 12-30-2005 10:16 AM

WOW

This is great sharing!!!

Erica Fields 12-30-2005 10:42 PM

Whow, you didn' have to, but I'm sure glad you did.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Erica

beejie 12-31-2005 12:32 PM

Thanks for such a complete list WITH directions!!! I'm sorta new to all of this and learning about all the products and how-to's is a little overwhelming...okay, a LOT overwhelming! Thanks for taking the time to list all those techniques. Now I really feel confident enough to do some experimenting!!
Thanks a bunch,
BJ

treelady62 02-15-2006 10:22 AM

This is great. I did the questionaire thing on the home page and when asked what I would change about the site, I said I would llike to see all the techniques in one spot and easy to get to. Then I stumbled across this. Thank you for this so very much, you guys are TERRIFIC!!!

laciann 02-16-2006 04:39 AM

Does anyone know where to find the aluminium foil technique. I have searched and can't find it anywhere.

live to stamp 02-17-2006 04:37 AM

Keri would you please email me the 106 page list to? Please
and thank-you very much. Pam

[email protected]