Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Techniques (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-f11/)
-   -   List of Stamping Techniques (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-f11/list-stamping-techniques-t10650.html)

Mendy 10-11-2004 11:28 AM

oops!! Guess you might need my email address: [email protected]

tcmceuen 10-11-2004 12:05 PM

techniques list

Ok maybe I just need to have it emailed to me to. I tried to open the file by it wont let me. If anyone can help me out on this PLEASE!

[email protected]
Terri

bwilliamson8 10-11-2004 12:32 PM

Stampin Techniques

I couldn't see the zipped file either...would LOVE to have it emailed to me at [email protected].

Sounds like an awesome list! Can't wait to see it! :D

LadyScrppr 10-11-2004 12:53 PM

Found the Alum foil one. Anyone who wants it emailed to them, shoot me an email at [email protected]. I have a copy of it saved to my hard drive and know it is a good copy. (no virus)

Jessica 10-11-2004 02:23 PM

Wow, Keri! This is amazing! Thank you so much for posting it for us. :D

laurab 10-11-2004 03:02 PM

Keri's list

Keri,

I'm new here too. I can not get the file as well. Woulpd you please e-mail it to me? Thanks Laura
[email protected]

Sereikastamper 10-11-2004 04:25 PM

Ok, I have sent it to everyone on here and that emailed me directly. I would have typed you each alittle note but then I would have been here all night so sorry I just told you each to have fun!! :) I meant it though! LOL So really have a blast and we will all look forward to seeing what you make with those new techniques!
I am presently in the process of making my own one sheet wonder with 12x12 paper to see how many different cards I can come up with and see how much of a sheet I can use to do it!! So I will hopefully be posting the link tomorrow or the next day... I have five GREAT cards so far and a few more that I am still waiting to create...so keep your eyes peeled for the unveiling! LOL :shock:

short4j 10-11-2004 04:49 PM

OH - MY - GOSH!! :lol: :lol:

Keri, this list is FANTABULOUS!!!

Thank you SO much!! Now if only my brain can absorb it all! I'm never going to be able to get to sleep tonight! :lol:

Thanks - you're awesome!! - J.

Sereikastamper 10-11-2004 05:53 PM

HEY J. Were you able to access the entire list? I have had so many people not able to...I am not sure why though...hmmmm

RAGMOP 10-11-2004 06:32 PM

Keri's list

I have no idea if this is going to get where I want it to. I am new and I am interested in Keri's list of techniques and directions. Please e-mail them to me if possible. Thanks, [email protected]

Crysta 10-11-2004 07:18 PM

Hi Kerri. :)
Thanks for the list. I was able to download the zip quite easily. I am fairly new to this website and I am absolutely loving it. I have learned so many new techniques from people like you who are willing to share their ideas and knowlege. Thanks again.
-Crysta :)[/quote]

taylormadepaint 10-11-2004 07:24 PM

Technique List

Hi Keri, I was able to finally get the list so you can disregard the E-mail I sent to you about sending it to me. I hope you get this before you go to all that work. I am loving this site. I can't believe all the wonderful stampers out there who are willing to share. I don't believe I have ever experienced anything like it. Thanks so much for taking the time to help all of us newbies. Thanks again, Melony

short4j 10-11-2004 07:38 PM

I got it to open fine, Keri, and it certainly looks complete - I can't imagine there's anything missing! :wink: - J.

kallyn 10-11-2004 07:45 PM

Thanks for the awesome list. Please forward the remainder of the list to [email protected]

Thanks!

Karen

ikimom 10-12-2004 12:42 AM

Tyra Smith's website has lots of info if you have lots of time to browse: http://netnet.net/~cloud9/index.html

A Monthly Rubber Stamp Club has a great library of techniques: http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/rubb...echniques.html

For templates, try this: http://www.bydonovan.com/templates.html

my favorite e-zine (you can search archives, too): http://www.rubberstampingideas.com/

~ Kathy

(my first post, after several weeks of reading)

meldan 10-12-2004 04:04 AM

WOW!!! You all are amazing!!! Thank you so much for all the lists and instructions.. Just when I think I have a handle on this stamping thing I find out that I have SOOOOOOOOO much more to learn!!!!!

smearsmama 10-13-2004 09:00 AM

Keri--

Thank you SOOOOOO much for posting this list and also to the lady who suggested this link on the "list of techniques" forum topic. This was exactly what I have been looking for to keep myself in ideas for my Stamp Camps. So often I see a gorgeous card in the gallery and want to use the ideas, but the people don't supply the instructions of how to do it. This will make my Stamp Camp ladies VERY happy!! :lol:

I am printing off the whole file-- yes 108 pages, but it will be worth every drop of ink and ream of paper!! :P I am going to put it in a 3-ring binder and use it as a reference manual when I'm dreaming up new projects to demonstrate.

Thanks for making my life alot easier!!!

Karen Roquet
smearsmama

kristaadams 10-13-2004 09:52 AM

HUGE stamping techniques list

I would sooo appreciate it if you could e-mail that list to me. I tried saving it and something just would not work. I am a SU demo and love getting and knowing all there is (if that is possible) to know about what you can do with a stamp!!! thanks soooo much!!!

Kris Adams
[email protected]
:D

Stobaby 10-13-2004 12:56 PM

Send me the list, please

Please send the list of techniques to:
[email protected]

Thank you!!

kcnickerson 10-20-2004 09:11 PM

Thank you so much for getting this list out there!

I had no problem downloading the zip file and got all 106 pages. Thanks again!

kcnickerson 10-20-2004 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurie FW
Kim McNutt (also a member of SCS) has a two different pages of techniques and tutorials on her website (Beate wrote several of them!) and they are organized nicely. Here is the link to one of them:

http://www.nuttnhoney.net/GreatTutorials.html

Check out her Technique University page as well! There is a link to Pat Huntoon's technique junkie page as well!

Thank You for sharing these great sites, also!

Shonac 10-20-2004 09:44 PM

Ok, what am I doing wrong??? I downloaded the file but it won't let me open it!!! :cry: Any help would be REALLY appreciated!! :) Thanks, Shona

kcnickerson 10-20-2004 09:55 PM

what is your computer telling you when you try to open the file?

kiwistamper 10-20-2004 10:48 PM

Thank you so much Keri, this is just what I have been looking for. I had no problem opening it. Thanks again.

-- Bridget :P

Shonac 10-21-2004 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnickerson

It says it doesn't start with "%pdf" Do you know what that means?? THANKS!! It sounds like a great file to have. :)

kcnickerson 10-21-2004 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shonac
Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnickerson

It says it doesn't start with "%pdf" Do you know what that means?? THANKS!! It sounds like a great file to have. :)

sounds like it's trying to open in PDF form (Acrobat Reader), but that's not where the file is. Do you have WinZip to unzip files? I could email you the list in a Word Doc. if you'd like ... let me know!

gsxrrrbabe 10-21-2004 07:03 PM

awesome

I just want to thank you for all this info.... I just found this site through a friend and love everything I have seen so far.... I will be here all the time now.... thank you for the list and the links :lol:

Cheers to all,
Josey

Buckeye Stamper 10-21-2004 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sereikastamper
Here is the file as a zip! Hope it works!

Your file is the best!

YOU ROCK!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

tinadoran 10-21-2004 08:18 PM

Hey all :)
Kendra - could you e mail me the list in a word doc?? Please 8)
I don't have any program to read zip files. :oops: If it is not too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it :lol:
Please send it to [email protected]
TIA
Tina

r. 10-21-2004 08:30 PM

Thanks "TONS" Keri...your a doll!

mailbag45150 03-04-2005 03:13 PM

100 page plus technique booklet

I cannot find the link for the zip file for the "100 page plus technique booklet" I would love a copy!!! I am a new demonstrator and need all the help I can get! If you could e-mail me a link or copy, I sure would appreciate it. Thanks! ~Lois ([email protected])

Sybyl 03-04-2005 03:25 PM

I know i am late in replying but that is an awesome list. Does anyone have a good tutorial on serendipity tiles??? I know how to do them but I am hosting a swap on one of my yahoo lists and wanted to forward a tutorial to them.

TIA

Sybyl :D

kyrasmommy 03-04-2005 04:21 PM

Yes, THANK YOU for the list! My mom has been bitten by the bug and this will be good reading for her!!!

McStamper 03-04-2005 04:43 PM

Awesome info, thanks!

Tonnie 03-04-2005 04:57 PM

Would someone please email this list to me, I also cannot open this file. I tried in Adobe Reader and Word. I guess I don't have anything to unzip the file, very frustrating. Thank you so very much. Email it to [email protected].

Again my heartfelt thanks,
Tonya

dot2dot 03-04-2005 04:59 PM

Could i have a copy? It will not download for me.

TIA e-mail [email protected]

nwshelly 03-04-2005 06:11 PM

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T UPLOAD THE ZIP FILE...

I couldn't either at first, and figured out that it was due to my browser. (I don't use Internet Explorer typically), so I tried again when using IE and it worked fine. Just a thought if you are using a different browser type (I use Firefox).

I hope that helps someone :D

nwshelly 03-04-2005 06:12 PM

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T UPLOAD THE ZIP FILE...

I couldn't either at first, and figured out that it was due to my browser. (I don't use Internet Explorer typically), so I tried again when using IE and it worked fine. Just a thought if you are using a different browser type (I use Firefox).

I hope that helps someone :D

mspelletier 03-04-2005 06:12 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is awesome! I haven't looked at all 106 pages yet, but am looking forward to doing so soon!
Thanks for sharing!
Sherri P

Sereikastamper 03-04-2005 06:21 PM

I have just emailed everyone that requested the list from today! :D WHEW! Now I can go to bed!! LOL :wink: