Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PACKAGING IDEAS

HELLO LADIES, I AM IN NEED OF SOME HELP WITH PACKAGING IDEAS. I AM MAKING THE MICROWAVE POPCORN WITH THE DECORATED SLEEVES AND I AM NEEDING THE CLEAR CELLOPHANE BAGS TO PUT THEM INTO SO THE OUTSIDE DOSENT GET DIRTY BY EVERYONE PICKING THEM UP. I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT CLEARBAGS.COM BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT SIZE TO BUY. I WOULD LIKE THE SELF SEALING TYPE. I AM ALSO MAKING THE ALTERED CLOTHESPIN 3 0R 4 TO A SET AND NEED BAGS FOR THEM TOO. ANY IDEAS PLEASE SEND MY WAY.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #2  
Crimping Master

Default packaging

go on ebay- uniquepacking is the seller will have to go into advanced search and enter name..but they have every size bag you could use. I have used them for years for TONS of bags- I package everything I sell...and they will combine shipping- but keep in mind the box will be very heavy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #3  
Glitter Queen

THANK YOU I MAKE ALOT OF THINGS AND NEED THEM PACKAGED BUT HOW DO YOU WHAT SIZE TO ORDER FOR DIFFERENT THINGS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2013, 04:20 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

Default packaging

I measure the finished item then find a bag to fit. make sure you have some extra room if its a 3d item...usually if I order the wrong size, I can use it for something sometime...then decide if you want to add a topper or just leave it plain - you will need extra height if you are adding topper. They also have ones with hang tabs on them if you want to display hanging things. I believe if it has the letter p on it, then the adhesive is on the bag rather than the flap which I like, but not all sizes come like that. I prefer that on the card size bags, the rest really don't matter
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2013, 07:40 AM   #5  
Glitter Queen

OK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO. I AM GOING TO LOOK THEM UP ON EBAY I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO FIND THEM. YES I DO WANT TO PUT A TOPPER ON ALL BAGS. I WAS JUST CONCERNED ABOUT WHEN ORDERING DIDNT WANT TO ORDER WRONG SIZE THEN STUCK WITH BAGS I CANT USE BUT THEN AGAIN I MAKE SO MUCH THEY WOULDNT BE WASTED IM SURE. DO YOU KNOW IF THEY HAVE ANY VIDEOS ON PACKAGING AND MAKING TOPPERS JUST TO GET IDEAS?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #6  
Crimping Master

Default packaging

No I don't think they do..you can look in the gallery on here for packaged items, I know there are several threads that show some great stuff.

500 Pcs 5x7 O Clear Cookie Candy Bakery Poly Cello Cellophane Bags | eBay
this is one of the listings, not sure if it will help or not..but on the advanced search bar on the right side of the ebay home screen (or top) scroll down to almost the bottom and there is a section to look up things by seller..click that and enter uniquepacking
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #7  
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Quote:

Originally Posted by lababygirlView Post
OK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO. I AM GOING TO LOOK THEM UP ON EBAY I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO FIND THEM. YES I DO WANT TO PUT A TOPPER ON ALL BAGS. I WAS JUST CONCERNED ABOUT WHEN ORDERING DIDNT WANT TO ORDER WRONG SIZE THEN STUCK WITH BAGS I CANT USE BUT THEN AGAIN I MAKE SO MUCH THEY WOULDNT BE WASTED IM SURE. DO YOU KNOW IF THEY HAVE ANY VIDEOS ON PACKAGING AND MAKING TOPPERS JUST TO GET IDEAS?
TRY SEARCHING YOUTUBE FOR VIDEOS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2013, 04:20 AM   #8  
Linking Queen

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the link to the E-Bay seller. I did a quick look and found a list of sizes so this link might help the OP:

Bags Size Chart items in uniquepacking store on eBay!

I too prefer the adhesive on the bag instead of the flap and couldn't remember the place where that was available. I want some for the HYCCT Challenges and for craft-fair sales (I hope to make cards over the winter and participate in my first sales in 2014 - never had enough space to store supplies/finished products before!)

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Reply With Quote Likes