Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #7841
Insane Embellisher

Oh I forgot to say I was pleasantly surprised with how well the fabric Bookmarks I made sold! I mean I expected to sell them but I thought that they would be enough to start me off for next year. That isnt the case! I will definitely be making a whole bunch over the year!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-10-2019, 02:09 PM   #7842
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCraftView Post
The most disappointing item for me this year were the paperclip/planner bookmark sets of 3. People barely looked at them.

This year I was surprised by how many hair clip sets I sold. I have these on my table every year just to have variety. I sold them all in the first couple shows and had to make more this year. I think it's because the vendors who used to sell them have stopped coming. They were on trend a few years back. People still like them though. This is one of the main reasons I like to have variety on my table as different things appeal to different people!

Have a look on my Facebook page for some of my other goodies.
Very Cute!! I too used to have bows but I haveny put them out in a while. I had someone ask but I didnt have them with me.
Old 12-17-2019, 06:50 AM   #7843
Pearl-ExPert

Are all the craft shows over now and how did you do this year?
It seems to me there were less people reporting on their sales....maybe my imagination.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:21 AM   #7844
Insane Embellisher

So my last show ot the year was eh. It was the first time I did the event. It rained all day. The parking lot was half taken up with construction equiptment. And parking was at a minimum. Previous tears no good was offered. This year they offered hot dogs and sloppy joes. Hoy dogs I could see...but sloppy Joe's seem more like a stay-at-home in case you make a mess food to me. I don't know how many they sold. There were 2 floors, I was upstairs. The aisles were tight and I felt like people didnt go down the aisles if there were too many people in them so I felt I missed out on some potential customers. A lot of the vendors who had been there years prior kept remarking how slow it was. So I am undecided if I will give it another try next year. Maybe. They did announce that they were looking for a bigger location for next year so we will see. I still made 3x my table cost so it wasnt horrible. Just a lot of work for small sales. Prior my lowest show was a 9-3 and I cleared almost $650. I was tired by the time this one came around and honestly I was thinking I was going to make only about $100. I did do better then that so I am not completely disappointed. My friend rented the table next to mine and sold Color Street. She didnt sell anything. She didnt need the whole table so she let me set up my card rack and dishcloths on the end of her table. 😊

Best sellers were still the fabric bookmarks, gift card holders, spiral notebooks, easel calendars,mini tic tac favors and mini coffee and Kcup gift card holders.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:22 AM   #7845
Insane Embellisher

I wanted to add that this year I did NOT make the Hershey trees. I was asked at every show if I had them. I guess I dropped the ball there!!
Old 12-29-2019, 10:17 AM   #7846
Pearl-ExPert

Default Craft sales Best Sellers ideas and discussions

well one thing for sure, we make a decision on what to make and go for it. You win some and you loose some. We have probably all made items for a number of years that are always well received, other ideas we think are great turn out not so much.
Personally in the past if I came up with an idea that I felt would be a best seller, I would make a ton of that item because I felt sure it was going to be a hit. Boy to be younger again and have that much courage to take such a chance . Fortunately I was successful with what I called “ take the money and run”.
One year while selling lot of quilted items I took such a chance.it was the year Cabbage patch dolls were the big thing. I designed a very simple carrier or bunting bag as we called them them in those days. They were really cute and I was as selling at a large convention centre Christmas sale. I took my own doll and put it in the bag and pinned it up high on the curtain behind me in my booth were it could be seen from many angles. I could not not keep up as people were buying 4 at a time which I sold for $15 each. I think the total cost to make was $3 and I was buying supplies wholesale at the time.I just made them one year ......i since had several other items of original design which were as successful I guess because they were original and Unlike anything anyone sold. Now older more cautious, I am thinking of getting into selling again, because heaven knows I have a lot of supplies.

I think a lot depends on knowing your customers what location sale is held at, and where you live. Those that have successfully learned this will be in a better position to forecast what to make.

I did have some things I made in the past that I thought were going to sell well, but only made a few to test the waters. Fortunately this worked out and I was never stuck with inventory I had to find a home for.

I never made food items for sale, but I certainly make a lot of Gift and Favour boxes which I really love to do now.
I enjoy reading about the various reports here as they are as varied as the items being sold
On to 2020.Best of luck in all your crafting decisions.
lynnewithane and cookie1031 like this post.
Old 12-29-2019, 10:34 AM   #7847
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnewithaneView Post
I feel like you are the expert here, Tammy.
But....I took a composition book and made it into a book to keep passwords in for myself. My daughter loved the idea, so I made one for her, and a couple more to try to sell. The letter tabs took a one time, so I asked $10. I just do one Fair a year. None sold there. I also do a small open house at a friend�s house. I sold one there. I may buy some in August when they are cheap for back to school, and lower the price to $8.
I did books and didnt really do anything to the insides, but I included some tabs, in case people wanted them, in a small plastic bag. I sold then for $5 and they sold very well! Specifically the Holiday Planners!
lynnewithane and cookie1031 like this post.
Old 12-29-2019, 01:32 PM   #7848
Pearl-ExPert

I know there are some people that sell their cards in sales or in small businesses.
I wonder if anyone sold wine tags or gift tags especially at Christmas?
Old 12-30-2019, 06:08 AM   #7849
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by canada gooseView Post
well one thing for sure, we make a decision on what to make and go for it. You win some and you loose some. We have probably all made items for a number of years that are always well received, other ideas we think are great turn out not so much.
Personally in the past if I came up with an idea that I felt would be a best seller, I would make a ton of that item because I felt sure it was going to be a hit. Boy to be younger again and have that much courage to take such a chance . Fortunately I was successful with what I called “ take the money and run”.
One year while selling lot of quilted items I took such a chance.it was the year Cabbage patch dolls were the big thing. I designed a very simple carrier or bunting bag as we called them them in those days. They were really cute and I was as selling at a large convention centre Christmas sale. I took my own doll and put it in the bag and pinned it up high on the curtain behind me in my booth were it could be seen from many angles. I could not not keep up as people were buying 4 at a time which I sold for $15 each. I think the total cost to make was $3 and I was buying supplies wholesale at the time.I just made them one year ......i since had several other items of original design which were as successful I guess because they were original and Unlike anything anyone sold. Now older more cautious, I am thinking of getting into selling again, because heaven knows I have a lot of supplies.

I think a lot depends on knowing your customers what location sale is held at, and where you live. Those that have successfully learned this will be in a better position to forecast what to make.

I did have some things I made in the past that I thought were going to sell well, but only made a few to test the waters. Fortunately this worked out and I was never stuck with inventory I had to find a home for.

I never made food items for sale, but I certainly make a lot of Gift and Favour boxes which I really love to do now.
I enjoy reading about the various reports here as they are as varied as the items being sold
On to 2020.Best of luck in all your crafting decisions.

Last year, I made a ton of those little paper purses with candy in them. I put a sign that they were great coworker or teacher gifts. I made a lot and didn’t sell any. My daughter, who works as a school counselor, took a bunch for gifts for the teachers at her school. (I made up some bags for the male teachers.)
I’ve decided I’m not doing anything with candy.

This year, I started diamond painting. They sell small ones to do as keychains or purse decorations. I bought a bunch, worked them up, and advertised them as ornaments. My daughter runs my booth (I run the whole fair). I got a little Christmas tree for her to hang them on, and she said they sold like crazy!
I’ll see if I can find a link.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=diamond+p...b_sb_ss_i_1_24
cookie1031 likes this post.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:30 AM   #7850
Pearl-ExPert

Default Craft sale best sellers

Quote:

Last year, I made a ton of those little paper purses with candy in them. I put a sign that they were great coworker or teacher gifts. I made a lot and didn’t sell any. My daughter, who works as a school counselor, took a bunch for gifts for the teachers at her school. (I made up some bags for the male teachers.)
I’ve decided I’m not doing anything with candy.

This year, I started diamond painting. They sell small ones to do as keychains or purse decorations. I bought a bunch, worked them up, and advertised them as ornaments. My daughter runs my booth (I run the whole fair). I got a little Christmas tree for her to hang them on, and she said they sold like crazy!
I’ll see if I can find a link.

Amazon.com: diamond painting key chains kits: Arts, Crafts & Sewing
Wow, I can see why they sold. Good for you! I have no idea of the cost or time required but they could be what I refer to as “bread and butter “ items.
Those are things that are either quick and easy to make or very low cost in supplies. However these could be neither of these. This could also apply to something that just appeals to people and you know they will be steady sellers for a while.

I only make candy gifts for family and friends, as well as various boxes for my daughter who works in a school office.
My grandsons know I can’t give them a Hershey’s kiss without packaging it up😀

I always had bread and butter items each year . I found that sometimes a person could only buy something small from me, but next year bigger budget and would buy a more expensive item.

We wintered down south for 3 months for past 14 years. Got tired of the drive especially as weather conditions in Jan seemed to have more storms and delays. This year Maui for a month, do will have more time in winter to create.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-30-2019, 01:24 PM   #7851
Watercolor Wizard

I’m at my daughter’s babysitting grand kitties this week, when I get home,I’ll post a picture of some completed ones.
They are relatively fast to make, but they are two-sided, then have to be sealed. I buy them for a bit less than on Amazon. I figure about $1.50 or $1.75 for materials, and sold them for $3.00 or 4 for $10 (or something like that).
Old 01-01-2020, 04:32 PM   #7852
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I’m at my daughter’s babysitting grand kitties this week, when I get home,I’ll post a picture of some completed ones.
They are relatively fast to make, but they are two-sided, then have to be sealed. I buy them for a bit less than on Amazon. I figure about $1.50 or $1.75 for materials, and sold them for $3.00 or 4 for $10 (or something like that).

Where can you buy them cheaper? I have looked online for things like these and cannot find them cheap enough to make it worthwhile. Can you PM me?
Old 01-04-2020, 05:09 AM   #7853
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:

Originally Posted by canada gooseView Post
Are all the craft shows over now and how did you do this year?
It seems to me there were less people reporting on their sales....maybe my imagination.

Well, I thought I did but, I guess I spaced it. This year I had what was two 6'X12' spaces back to back so, I had a 12' square spot in the center of the gym. ( this doubled the booth cost) and I still did a little more money than the previous year with half of the space but, I was also able to get in almost the whole display I used to do up and down the hallway.

I still had a lot of comments of people who just "found" my booth again this last November. ( I was in the hallway that connects the gym and cafeteria in a school for around 7 years) and I did well out there, but it is very drafty on the bitterly cold years as its right off the main entrance doors to the school. and so, for me moving into the Gym was worth it for having a power plug and the no shivering thing.

The first day I did not sell any of the mini coffee cups, then my secretary came after work for the last hour and sold maybe 4 of them, the next day I reorganized the coffee cups moving them higher on a ladder and sold about half of what I had taken with me. I also tried some smaller keys I found at Micheals with I made smaller tags for them than I used to and those did not sell at all ( I only made 7 or 8 )

the bulk of what I sold was Christmas and birthday cards with gift card holders. the people who normally buy say empty altered gift sacks I did not see so, I did not sell as many of those as normal.

I did plug some mug shots onto the blog here.

My Blog
Old 01-04-2020, 11:12 AM   #7854
Pearl-ExPert

Stacy, I am curious as to how Christmas tags sold? My daughter has been encouraging to approach a shop to sell at Christmas.
While I have a lot of experience selling in all types of venues it as always with a variety of items.
This would be only tags so wondered how you packaged and priced them.
Currently I usually color and or use die cuts on my cards.
They are not what I would call quick and easy but I do make them assembly style.
each year I make 100 or a little more between my daughter and myself for our own use.

When I see dollar store tags, I wonder if people buy tags that are more creative or will pay for something a little more upscale so to speak.

Thanks so much for your input.
Irene
Old 01-04-2020, 04:14 PM   #7855
Watercolor Wizard

That’s an interesting question, Irene. I’ve made gift tags out of old Christmas cards. I die cut the best part of the card front, and make assorted sizes. I stamp To: From: on the back, and add a pretty cord.
I use them myself, but have never sold any. I package them in a clear bag. I can’t remember, but I think six in a pkg.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:29 AM   #7856
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Irene, tags are probably the biggest selling thing as that is what I have the most of bulk wise. ( I am including gift card holders in that as a side thought)

I fill a coffee table upstairs in the hobby room with some containers of them, I packaged them in clear bags that fit their size. ( we order from clear bags dot com at work) for bags for holding dry ice purchases so, its not a big thing for me to tack on my envelopes to an order.

so, basically I cut tag die shapes from a lot of scraps all year long, and I tend to cut my "new dies" and my sentiments also all year long so, when it is say a month or two away from the booth I mostly stand there gluing things together.sometimes I just gather these things together and put them in a drawer and then haul them to the table so, I don't have to hunt for much and its kinda sorta an assembly line but, the pieces end up looking a little different. if you click the "gift tags" or 3X3 tabs on the blog you'll see long posts with lots of mug shots not much chatter. the kinds that I make, they sell for me.

My Blog
Old 04-18-2020, 07:27 AM   #7857
Pearl-ExPert

Just checking in. I am curious as to how many are working on their inventory at this Shelter in Place phase of our lives.
In time things will go back to a “new” normal but who knows when.
If it turns out we have to wear masks for the foreseeable future, then I can see them being added to inventory.
I have only made a few for personal use, for grocery shopping and was glad I had a good supply of quilting fabric in my stash.
I have started on Christmas tags again. I think they will only be for personal use.
Our weather here this Spring has been below average, windy and wet! Yard work last fall not complete due to unexpected early snow storm with lots of damage to trees and shrubs. So extra work when and if we can work in our yards. Received email advising Greenhouses will be open with a number of precautions in place.

How are you spending Your time at home during this time?
Old 04-18-2020, 10:09 AM   #7858
Rubber Obsessor

I have been busy but actually, I am always making stuff all year long to have the volume I need for the craft shows I do in Oct and Dec.

I have been crocheting - dishcloths (need 100), potholders (need 35), car coasters (need 125). These items take so much longer than the paper crafts, so I try to do them first. Plus, I can do them at night, after working, when the daylight is gone.

I prefer to work on paper projects in the natural daylight, or at least get paper sorted, colors etc.

I had my best show ever in Dec of last year - sold over $3000, which was a HUGE blessing, but now I need to make a ton of stuff because I sold so much! Haha!

Thankfully, I have almost all of the supplies I need already at home, which has been great, and incentive to use up what I have!

I plan to start on my hot cocoa packets, cider packets, lip balm holders and fuzzy socks/hot chocolate sets soon. I like to get those out of the way too.

Of course, I had to do a lot of sorting and organizing before I could do much, as my craft room is always a complete disaster after the craft show craziness.

Hope you all are well and being creative! Happy Crafting - Tammy

I had
Old 04-18-2020, 07:25 PM   #7859
Insane Embellisher

Default Inspiration

I would love to see some of your projects.

I do not do shows anymore. With a full and a part time job, doing shows was a lofty goal and in the end too much stress.

I try to do creative things for my family for stocking stuffers. I know my adult kids love them, because they post them to social media ( I mean, really, is there a higher compliment)

Be safe.
Old 04-19-2020, 07:13 AM   #7860
Pearl-ExPert

I do have to wonder what our situation will be like by the time the Fall and Christmas sale season comes around.
How much will be able to open and what about large crowds of people?
Old 04-19-2020, 08:12 AM   #7861
Pearl-ExPert

Default Craft Sales Best Sellers Ideas and discussions

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZKitchencreationsView Post
I have been busy but actually, I am always making stuff all year long to have the volume I need for the craft shows I do in Oct and Dec.

I have been crocheting - dishcloths (need 100), potholders (need 35), car coasters (need 125). These items take so much longer than the paper crafts, so I try to do them first. Plus, I can do them at night, after working, when the daylight is gone.

I prefer to work on paper projects in the natural daylight, or at least get paper sorted, colors etc.

I had my best show ever in Dec of last year - sold over $3000, which was a HUGE blessing, but now I need to make a ton of stuff because I sold so much! Haha!

Thankfully, I have almost all of the supplies I need already at home, which has been great, and incentive to use up what I have!

I plan to start on my hot cocoa packets, cider packets, lip balm holders and fuzzy socks/hot chocolate sets soon. I like to get those out of the way too.

Of course, I had to do a lot of sorting and organizing before I could do much, as my craft room is always a complete disaster after the craft show craziness.

Hope you all are well and being creative! Happy Crafting - Tammy

I had

Wow Tammy good for you! It is also fortunate you have supplies on hand.
I agree you need natural light for some jobs. For me I find I prefer daylight for colouring my cards or tags, even though I have an Ott light for some tasks at night on my desk.
Speaking of tags I forgot to thank you for posting pics of yours last fall.
I was also curious as to how you price them, as I saw you did a variety of them in different techniques? Love the variety!

Mine are mostly individually coloured by hand or die cuts. These I do assembly line. Of course I could speed it up by colouring some and use the printer to make copies, which I have not done.

My other love is packaging. I love to create boxes of all kinds with embellishments for gift giving. Time seems to fly by all too quicklly when I am in my 😃 place. I know there is always organizing waiting to be done . I make these for my own gift giving as well as for our daughter who works in a school for her gift giving. Ironically this year I made little boxes with hand sanitizers.
I was contemplating doing a show or two this fall, but I think I will hold off until things settle down more.
This is a good time to build up stock and organize my supplies especially my dies.
I made a small supply of face masks this week to have on hand, so now I can go back to doing something more creative
Thanks for posting.
Irene
Old 04-19-2020, 02:21 PM   #7862
FiP
Kookie Creator

i had booked in to sell at a Mothers Day market in May, but that won't be happening. I've been making card sets and boxes to put them in (finally, been wanting to do this for years). Use my ScanNCut to cut the box base & lid. They will probably end up as prizes at my friends fundraiser next March. Hoping to decorate the boxes with handmade flowers, but yet to make said flowers.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:08 AM   #7863
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning Everyone. I am just checking into see of everyone is staying safe and healthy. Here in Central Canada ourProvince has only had 304 cases which just went up by 4 this weekend. Tracking has shown in all of our cases were travel related.
No one in hospital at this time...thank goodness.

On another note I was curious how those of you who are venders are preparing or not for Christmas sales?
After all the protests particularly in the U.S. I wonder if that will mean more numbers for Covid. Again here in our city we had a large protest but.....no police and no looting.
It’s just day by day, making cards, baking ( lots) for family and enjoying our garden.
I don’t think we will be travelling outside of our country this winter.
We are in for a hot week,so staying inside does not sound too bad except for wine on the patio or deck.

Stay safe everyone.�
Old 06-15-2020, 01:05 PM   #7864
Watercolor Wizard

Great question about preparing or not.
I run a Large successful craft fair at the high school where I taught for many years. I am not hopeful. Ours is in December, when it is often quite cold, so it must all be indoors. Although the crafters are probably 6 feet apart, customers are often crammed into the cafeteria, and always crowded into the hallways. There is no way that I could regulate that and still have crafters have a productive day. The more I think about it, the more I think it will not be allowed this year.
It’s the only fair that I sell at, so I’m not making stuff this year.
Old 06-15-2020, 01:34 PM   #7865
FiP
Kookie Creator

In Australia, we've had pretty low numbers for Covid, and we've started relaxing restrictions. I have paid for a spot for November (the money was carried over from the cancelled mothers day stall), but I don't NEED to make anything really, as I have so many leftovers from previous years. I have been making cards (not xmas ones) just for something to do - most of which will be for my friend's fundraiser next year.
Old 06-15-2020, 03:24 PM   #7866
Inking Addict

Wink November Craft Sale Cancelled

My November even has been cancelled. I still have other events that may or may not happen at the end of October. So, I will probably make a few Halloween treat boxes (just in case). We have had a lot of Covid cases. We have migrant workers picking in the fields and living in close quarters with many cases there; and we are directly across from Detroit, MI which has a lot of cases. Windsor provides tons of nurses and Drs to Detroit, so they are going back and forth every day. Not to mention all the long haul trucks that cross between Windsor, Ontario and Detroit, MI. I am just in a wait and see mode for this year.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:04 AM   #7867
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

A while back I had received an email from the lady who runs the one I do at the school ( in November) and the tone of it was they expect to hold. so, if they do cancel on people I am thinking it will be more closer to the date and it will depend on if things become locked down again from cases spiking since the soft opening. we were doing OK here until the protesting started so, its hard to say.

and I have made not much this year. ( but, I always have things on hand so, I am not worried about it either)

My Blog
Old 06-16-2020, 11:23 AM   #7868
Rubber Obsessor

Hello everyone!

I have heard from the organizers of the 2 shows I do in Oct and Dec and they are proceeding as normal.

I have been very busy. I normally sell 3000 plus items so I have a lot to make. That of course is the curse of having a great show the year before, you have to make more, haha!

Here's some pics:

I am using the diaper fold for a new packaging of my most popular treat items.

Hot Chocolate and Peppermint spoons or Candy Canes

<>

New Bookmark Design - using up paper and baker's twine. I sell a TON of bookmarks

<>

I've been making a ton of cards. Since I live in southern Arizona, the Arizona themed cards are very popular.

<>
smhtwin likes this post.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:29 AM   #7869
Rubber Obsessor

Diaper Fold Hot chocolate and Peppermint spoon or candy cane

<><>
Attached Thumbnails
20200420_105159.jpg  
smhtwin and bzzzeee like this post.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:30 AM   #7870
Rubber Obsessor

New bookmark design
Attached Thumbnails
20200612_210420.jpg  
Old 06-16-2020, 11:32 AM   #7871
Rubber Obsessor

Arizona Cards
Attached Thumbnails
20200505_071849.jpg  
Old 06-16-2020, 11:36 AM   #7872
Rubber Obsessor

Sorry guys, I couldn't get the pictures to load all together! I have been using the diaper fold a ton, it is a new design for me and I really like it.

I have used it for hot cider and cookie packs, dog biscuits, and tea.

I have also been crocheting dishcloths, potholders, kitchen towels with crochet tops for hanging, nylon scrubbies.

Happy crafting to you all! <>
Attached Thumbnails
20200420_155118.jpg   20200503_122822.jpg   20200508_102541.jpg  
smhtwin likes this post.
Old 06-16-2020, 02:13 PM   #7873
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Ooh those pockets look fabulous, I love that you tucked in the spoons too with the drinks. that looks so smart and just helpful you know

My Blog
AZKitchencreations likes this post.
Old 06-16-2020, 02:36 PM   #7874
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZKitchencreations
<View Post>

Sorry guys, I couldn't get the pictures to load all together! I have been using the diaper fold a ton, it is a new design for me and I really like it.

I have used it for hot cider and cookie packs, dog biscuits, and tea.

I have also been crocheting dishcloths, potholders, kitchen towels with crochet tops for hanging, nylon scrubbies.

Happy crafting to you all! <>

All of your projects are adorable! I can see why your craft fairs are a huge success. You put so much thought into all the details. Bravo!
threebys and AZKitchencreations like this post.
Old 06-17-2020, 06:49 AM   #7875
Inking Addict

The candy cane spoon in the Christmas pack....is that something you buy OR make yourself? I have never seen anything but chocolate spoons for sale. Everything looks amazing!
AZKitchencreations likes this post.
Old 06-17-2020, 07:26 AM   #7876
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dove13

<>

The candy cane spoon in the Christmas pack....is that something you buy OR make yourself? I have never seen anything but chocolate spoons for sale. Everything looks amazing!

I bought the candy cane spoons ready made at the Dollar Tree. They sell out quickly. They come 6 to a pack for $1.

I only did 1 with those spoons and the rest I did with Candy canes, which I liked just as well. I even did some with the blue Swiss Miss Hot chocolate with marshmallows and used blueberry candy canes.

Even though the spoons are really cute, the candy canes are cheaper and come in a variety of flavors. I can get the candy canes on clearance after Christmas and they last well. I taste test them <<>>

Once I got the hang of that diaper fold and figured out how I wanted to package them, I really like it. You can use it for a ton of different things. It is also perfect for using up the ton of Christmas tags I have from after Christmas clearance shopping! This year I am really trying hard to use up the ton of supplies I already have.

When I saw the little gingerbread looking dog biscuits - called Buddy Biscuits, I knew I had to use them for Dog treats.

I usually sell about $500 plus in dog and cat gift items, so I am always looking for cute ways to package cat and dog treats!

Tammy <<>>
Attached Thumbnails
20200418_180203.jpg  
TexasGrammy likes this post.