Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Techniques (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-11/)
-   -   papercrafts printable calendar (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-11/papercrafts-printable-calendar-18041/)

Kerilou 11-26-2004 03:31 PM

papercrafts printable calendar

okay, i downloaded and printed off a set of the pages for the printable calendar, off the papercrafts website...I have a question..it states in the mag that the pages are 8x8...and I get that there is a 1/2 inch margin for binding along the top...BUT my pages are only 7.5 inches square, with an extra 1/2 inch at the tops for the margin binding...where do they get 8 from? not that it matters, I can make it 7.5..just curious..Kerilou

Sereikastamper 11-26-2004 03:43 PM

Can you post the website here.. I would like to see that,
Kerilou, did I ever tell you my name is Keri Lee???? LOL Two words but really one name...Keri Lee is my first name and I have no middle name

Kerilou 11-26-2004 04:43 PM

Hi Keri!!

My mom just thinks it is too cool that I found another Keri...I am Keri Rae, but my neighbor calls me Kerilou, and it kinda stuck!! Here is the link to the prints..it is in PDF...really cute...every month is in different fonts, with red for weekends and holidays! LMK what you think!! Kerilou

http://www.craftsmag.com/projects/pr...782&cat_idx=21

Sereikastamper 11-26-2004 05:29 PM

I just downloaded the entire year. My younger brother is an RA at the College he attends and just said that "if you can make a calendar for me for Christmas, I could sure use one, if you make em" SO guess what I have to do now!!! Now I have no excuse! LOL
I just made twelve Christmas cards today and I have another 12 cut and ready to be made....the list never ends does it? LOL

lgp@alumni 11-27-2004 03:26 AM

Hi Kerilou and Keri Lee. I usually make calendars for my family using Calendar Creator. That way I can include pictures of my kids. How would you use this calendar? Would you leave one side blank and fill it with pictures and stamped images like a scrapbook page or just glue them together like the instructions say?

TIA,
Linda

Sereikastamper 11-27-2004 03:36 AM

I have not read through the instructions yet but I was going to print it all out and then on the side where there is normally a picture on a calendar I was going to stamp...

lgp@alumni 11-27-2004 04:16 AM

Thanks, Keri.

Linda:)

Kerilou 11-29-2004 07:36 AM

Okay, I went to staples this morning, and had one of the calendars bound...to do a spiral, they had to send it "away", but they did this other wire binding thing that is almost the same, and it was a whole whopping $1.49...now to decorate the calendar!!! Kerilou

lgp@alumni 11-29-2004 10:45 AM

calendar

Hi Kerilou. Would you mind posting an example when you have one? My husband and I do one every year with Calendar Creator, but it is kind of a pain. This could be easier, but might not be. I have 2 brothers, 3 sisters, parents, in-laws and grandparents to send them to. I guess that's about 11 to make.

Kerilou 11-29-2004 10:58 AM

HI Linda!! I would n't mind at all!! I have the one I had bound this morning about half done...(it is for a birthday gift for tomorrow for a friend)..I am basically going by the article examples in the magazine, but am leaving the spaces for photos as blank mats for my friend to put her DS's pictures in...I will post it later tonight!! Kerilou

lgp@alumni 11-29-2004 05:31 PM

calendar

I haven't seen the article. Is it something I can access through the internet? If so, will you provide the link? The link you gave us earlier only seems to have the download. Thanks, Kerilou.

Kerilou 12-02-2004 05:27 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Linda--I don't think it is online....here are the cover and two pages I did for the calendar..they are pretty much exactly like the examples, basically cause I needed it done like-yesterday, so I figured if I CASED it, it would go quicker..KWIM? I am excited to do another one so I can kinda fool with it...when I have more time....hope these give you SOME idea...Kerilou

lgp@alumni 12-03-2004 05:17 AM

Wow, Kerilou. Those look GREAT! Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure that I can make 11 of them, but at least you gave me an idea.

lottaboys 12-03-2004 07:29 AM

What a great idea!!! Would you possibly be able to download any more pictures. I know it's alot of work ~ PLEASE!!!!!!! I can't wait to make one and I don't get the papercrafts mag (it's on my wish list for xmas).

crazyladyjay 12-03-2004 08:18 AM

These are great! I can't wait to try some!

Auntielauri 12-04-2004 07:14 PM

What a stunning calendar Keri!! Maybe you'd like to make one for your wonderful cousin in Rochester, hummmm??? By the way, I was in Joann's tonight and they have the battery operated lights that your Mom was talking about putting on Grandma's wreath - it was a set of 10 for like a buck fifty. My first instinct was to grab them for you, but it would cost me more to send them then to buy them!!!!

AuntieLauri

Kerilou 12-05-2004 05:59 PM

I will try to pick some up tomorrow...I think they would be so cute on her door....and thanks for the thumbs up on the calendar, cous...K.

amyboomboom 12-05-2004 07:30 PM

Thanks for posting this! I printed it out and am making a calendar for my son's teacher. I sent each kid in his class 1/2 sheet of paper to draw a picture on and then will assemble each month with two of these! Very cool!

stampinsusie 12-08-2004 04:43 AM

Keri,
Thank you for this site - I will make some calendars for Christmas gifts. Thank you also for the idea about getting it spiral bound.
Sue

judi_stamparooni 12-11-2004 08:32 PM

> I printed it out and am making a calendar for my son's teacher. I sent each kid in his class 1/2 sheet of paper to draw a picture on and then will assemble each month with two of these!<

Amyboomboom, what a great idea!!! I'm case-ing!!