Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Help with editing digital images

Can you tell me where I can get help editing images,printing 4 to a 8.5 X11.Iam new to the digital community.What I would like is to have very detailed instructions.
Thanks Jocelan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Pull your image into windows gallery. You can choose on the right side what size you want your image to print...3 x 5 or 4 X 6 or even wallet size . When you choose which you want, then change the number of images you want, and if you want 4, then 4 pop into the frame. If the frame is too small, you can uncheck the fit to frame box, and go to fix the pic and resize, then back to the start. You will get a preview before you print. Another box will pop up with a blank and you choose start printing......Voila ! multiple images per sheet. I hope this isn't too mixed up, but all you really need to do is fool around with the gallery and images until it works right for you. It's relatively easy........hope I helped, or hope someone else can make it clearer...LOL

StampinOnThePrairie my poor little bare bones blog - but come say Hi !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

you can also import your digi into word and resize it there, that yields the best results for me. Just click on insert, picture, from file, chose the image you want. the image will be highlighted hover over one of the corners and you can resize the whole thing at once that way, if you chose the vertical or horizontal sizing you will distort your digi.
Reply With Quote Likes