Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Techniques (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-11/)
-   -   Card Organizer (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-11/card-organizer-42276/)

cookscrapstamp 04-12-2005 12:33 PM

Card Organizer

On the directions for the card organizer it says month piece.. Is that something you type up or is it something that you have purchased somewhere? I am going to attempt to make one of these and was just curious.

Thanks for any help..

jbalcer 04-12-2005 12:37 PM

Beate has one here somewhere that she uploaded. Do a search, it was in the past week or so, probably. http://forums.splitcoaststampers.com...lies/smile.gif

jbalcer 04-12-2005 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, I think maybe she emailed it to me, and that's why it's sticking in my head. How's this? It only has one month per page, but it can be tweaked to have 2/page. :)

JoyOfStamping 04-12-2005 01:25 PM

When I made mine, I just typed it up! :)

cookscrapstamp 04-12-2005 03:11 PM

thanks for the doc but can't open it..

Thanks for all your help.. I was thinking that I could just type it up without too much trouble but I wanted an easier solution if there was one!! LOL

Beate 04-12-2005 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the one I made up. I have two of the same month on this document. Just change the name of the month and the dates when neccessary. I hope this helps.

Hugs and smiles.

jbalcer 04-12-2005 05:04 PM

She comes to the rescue! Wheee!

cookscrapstamp 04-12-2005 05:11 PM

Thanks..

I have two dumb questions.. After you have scored and folded each sheet of card stock to make pockets do you place them back to back and tape the backs together?? The instructions didn't say how to put the pages together before you bind them.. Forgive me if I sound stupid but I am not getting it..

Also, what did you use to close off the pockets?? I was thinking they were just taped, maybe..

Please help.

needsmorestamps! 05-05-2005 08:53 PM

I know this reply is way late but I finally just figured this out!! -Ok, yes I am blonde!

I totally understand your question and what we were thinking is that you should fold the paper in half to make your two sides and when folding you should fold so that the pockets are on the inside. Therefore your outside exposed edge is not held together with anything.

BUT if you have your 12x12 sheet and fold it with the pockets on the OUTSIDE then you use the folded part as the outside edge and the 2 pieces as the part that gets binding on it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookscrapstamp
Thanks..

I have two dumb questions.. After you have scored and folded each sheet of card stock to make pockets do you place them back to back and tape the backs together?? The instructions didn't say how to put the pages together before you bind them.. Forgive me if I sound stupid but I am not getting it..

Also, what did you use to close off the pockets?? I was thinking they were just taped, maybe..

Please help.

Joelyn 05-06-2005 02:21 AM

I can't open any of the threads.

SusieMcCormick 05-06-2005 03:29 AM

can someone pleas e-mail these to me... I cant open any attachments...
I have the organizer all done, just need the months...

[email protected]

thanks!

stampinboilermaker 05-06-2005 03:30 AM

Neither can I... Right clicked top "Save Target As... " then I get a file titled "Clear", and a .gif extension. I really am frustrated, and would love to see these files!!!!!

HELP!

Jadie 05-06-2005 05:34 AM

Card Organizer

Can someone e-mail me the directions? I can't open the doc.
[email protected]

thanks, Jadie

LGO44 05-06-2005 07:11 PM

Card Organizer

I would appreciate it if someone could email me the [email protected].

Thanks---Laura

sassybee 05-06-2005 08:32 PM

Email me, if you want the month template!

If anyone wants to use my card organizer, I would be glad to share it. Since the attachments are not working on this site, then I will have to email it to you. If you want it, could you please email me directly? It is easier for me that way and then I don't get confused as to who I have and haven't sent it to yet.

This is month template I am referrring to:

http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.c...&cat=500&page=1

Please email me at: [email protected]

im4mycats 05-18-2005 05:42 PM

Card Organizer

Would someone please email the attachment of the card organizer.

I was unable to open it.

Thanks in advance. :grin:

808gurl 05-18-2005 11:58 PM

Card organizer

can someone send me the template too Thanks [email protected]

ktmac 05-19-2005 05:08 PM

Same here....

[email protected]

Thanks.

SBinGA 05-20-2005 02:19 AM

Unable to open also

Could someone please send to me too, pretty please- I really need a way to organize. [email protected]

janice9590 05-20-2005 02:47 AM

I would appreciate this emailed to me as well!
[email protected]

TIA,
Janice

Beate 05-20-2005 02:55 AM

I am sorry. I won't be able to email everyone everything. For those of you waiting for instructions....
A tutorial is written, just waiting to be released.

Thanks for your patience!

sassybee 05-20-2005 11:17 AM

Testing Template.

1 Attachment(s)
Let's see if the template works now.

cinkin 05-20-2005 11:40 AM

I had no problem opening up the document this time.

Thanks Brenda!

cierra 05-20-2005 03:17 PM

help

I am new with this website and I can't figure out how to get templates for these cute ideas. Can someone please help me.