Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-08-2006, 09:50 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Reverse Joseph's Coat or Inside Out

I just searched under Joseph's Coat to get some ideas for a class I'm doing on Thursday. One beautiful card came up that said she used the "Reverse Joseph's Coat" technique. I looked and looked but could not figure out how she did it. Does anyone have directions? Even a quick explanation would suffice. thanks so much. I've recently relocated from WA state to New Zealand! you ladies are such a lifeline to me!

Jacque
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2006, 10:26 PM   #2  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeddibamps
I just searched under Joseph's Coat to get some ideas for a class I'm doing on Thursday. One beautiful card came up that said she used the "Reverse Joseph's Coat" technique. I looked and looked but could not figure out how she did it. Does anyone have directions? Even a quick explanation would suffice. thanks so much. I've recently relocated from WA state to New Zealand! you ladies are such a lifeline to me!

Jacque
Hoping this will help: Reverse Joseph's Coat Technique by JanTink... she calls it "Joseph's Coat Inside Out"... Directions can be found HERE.
Have a FUNtastic day!
Dancing Rain

Proud to be a Stampin' Up! Demo... and a "Rubber Mutt"

~*~
Click here to Visit My Gallery
HeartPrints Welcome
A

Avatar: Photo taken Dec. 2006 at Wildlife Safari - Winston, OR
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2006, 11:43 PM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Thank you Dancing Rain! I've just spent the last 30 minutes clicking though all the samples and directions. Looks pretty involved, but beautiful results. So, are some of you just really familiar with the postings or is there a way to search?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2006, 12:25 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeddibamps
Thank you Dancing Rain! I've just spent the last 30 minutes clicking though all the samples and directions. Looks pretty involved, but beautiful results. So, are some of you just really familiar with the postings or is there a way to search?
If you look above the threads... you can find a button "search" which allows you to search all forums... within the forums there is another button "search this forum" and within the threads themselves there is yet another "search this thread" ... you simply type in a few basic words.. ie: reverse joseph's coat... and click "go". It will bring up most all threads containing the information you are seeking. It does help if you can narrow your search down to a particular forum... in this case I just did the "techniques" forum.

It is also quite fun just searching for things as you have done. There is soooo much to see and learn... and what better way to experience SCS than to go 'sightseeing'!

Hoping this helps.

Have a FUNtastic day!

Dancing Rain

Proud to be a Stampin' Up! Demo... and a "Rubber Mutt"

~*~
Click here to Visit My Gallery
HeartPrints Welcome
A

Avatar: Photo taken Dec. 2006 at Wildlife Safari - Winston, OR
Reply With Quote Likes