Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Techniques (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-11/)
-   -   Accordion Flip Album - Instructions (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/techniques-11/accordion-flip-album-instructions-994/)

jbalcer 05-24-2004 06:06 AM

Accordion Flip Album - Instructions

3 Attachment(s)
I've attached the instructions for a cool Accordion Flip Album I made a bunch of on Saturday night. They are in Word format, so make sure you have that before you download!

I got the instructions from one of the past issues of Scrapbooks, etc. They were so easy to make, I did 6 that night!

I'll get the pics posted in the gallery!

Here's the link to the cover:
http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...00&ppuser=1037

And the side view:
http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...00&ppuser=1037

Now, get to work. I want to see what everyone else comes up with!

Have a happy day!
Jenn

EDITED TO ADD: Makes sure to right click & save the instructions to your computer before you open them.

Beate 05-24-2004 06:12 AM

That is soooo awesome. Thanks for posting instructions right away. Not like me....Mrs. Unorganized! Awesome. Got to run and try one out!!!! Too cool.

Big hug!

jbalcer 05-24-2004 06:14 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's the way it looks from the side so ya don't have to run around searching. Sorry the picture is so fuzzy. It's tough to get a good close shot with a digital! Or I was just downright impaired last night. :)

LunarLana 05-24-2004 06:19 AM

thanks, Jenn!

You impaired?! Don't think so!

SusieMcCormick 05-24-2004 06:20 AM

how do I get this download, I don't see it!!! HELP!!!!!!

jbalcer 05-24-2004 06:30 AM

It's under the fist post in this thread. See the little paperclip? Click there to download. Easy as pie! :)

hb_001 05-24-2004 07:06 AM

I was having trouble seeing the paperclip until I signed in. You must have to be signed in to view the attachments.

Helen

vterrell 05-24-2004 07:20 AM

Thanks Jenn for sharing the instructions! :)

Cambria 05-24-2004 11:38 AM

You are SO THE BOMB! :)

mamie114 10-08-2004 08:27 AM

This is great! I am going to try these tonight.

WaterPixie 10-08-2004 08:34 AM

So CUTE!!!!

Oh great, another obsession!!!! :roll:

:lol:

craftyaunt 10-09-2004 08:55 AM

Thanks Jenn,

Great download.

Sue

palmettostate 10-09-2004 09:07 AM

do you have pics when it's open?

Just visually oriented ... any and all pics help!

Lala 10-10-2004 08:03 PM

Thanks for the instructions. How did you make so many... I have done them and laboured over how to coordinate the pages.
I have stamped the piece you accordian as well and that's pretty on the 'spine'.
I have made a couple for friends and even did a workshop, where I admired the ladies hard work to complete one in an evening...
I used the coffee set predominantly in one for a girlfriend in Thailand as a friendship journal.
I made one for my parents 50th Anniversary, using quotes from 2 peas...
I have thought to do a bit of a technique booklet within this format would be neat.
I wish I could figure out how to share my photos... I'm pleased with what I did.
They really are neat, can't wait to see what you all do with it.

pbeck91 10-11-2004 02:13 AM

Too cool! I just made one of these books and it's so elegant!! Pretty darn easy too :lol: Great holiday gift ideas for grandparents!!
Thanks so much for sharing the instructions.

Pam

craftymom 05-01-2005 06:45 PM

I can't get the attachment to work. :(

nanl 05-02-2005 07:35 AM

Okay, I am feeling a little dumb here as I can't get the attachment to open either. I am logged in, I have tried opening it from my aol acount and from netscape explorer and only get a blank screen with each of these. I have tried right clicking and saving but that didn't work either. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

jostamps 05-02-2005 10:15 AM

I do have word and I couldn't open it either.
Joanne
[email protected]

dolphin57 05-02-2005 12:48 PM

I can't get it to open either and I have word, I am having trouble getting anything to download I can even right click and it wont' open, It has to be the site since we all are having so much trouble. Does anyone know if this is getting fixed??

DHoward 05-02-2005 01:19 PM

I can't seem to open. Cannot find paperclip as instructed.
Can you help?

wilma bass 05-02-2005 01:26 PM

I can't open any attachments while I'm on the SCS website anymore. I have had my IS department manager check out my computer and the network and he says it isn't either one. Could this be a SCS problem that hasn't been corrected? I would love to see the instructions. Please send them to me. Thank you!! And, thanks for posting them!

cardsbylaura 05-02-2005 01:29 PM

Same problem here - can't open!

MommaStamper 05-02-2005 01:43 PM

I am logged in & can't open the file!!

Can anyone e-mail it to me? [email protected]

Thanks!!

Sharon

Regina 05-02-2005 02:25 PM

I'm signed in, and I can't open the attachment either. All I get is a blank window. Can anyone help?

clynn 05-02-2005 04:48 PM

Unable to open files

I am having the same issue. unable to open the files. I would like directions for both JulieHRR's Itty Bitty album and the Accordian flip album. Wanted to make one for Mother's Day. If anyone could e-mail the directions to me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Clynn

clynn 05-02-2005 04:50 PM

Forgot e-mail address..

Opps, would help if I put my e-mail. Duh!!!! [email protected]

Thanks again,
clynn

Stampinaholic 05-02-2005 04:57 PM

I am also having issues opening this attachment. I tried the "save target" and everything. Please email hdclarkATcomcastDOTnet. TIA!

LeeciW 05-02-2005 05:34 PM

I can't open it either!!!

jlinsenman 05-02-2005 07:44 PM

I cannot open it either...blank screen no matter what I try...made sure i was signed in and all. If someone could email it to me, I would really appreciate it...thank you....judy
[email protected]

beachlady 05-03-2005 12:12 AM

Accordian Flip Album

I too cannot download the word attachment. I do see the paperclip, but when I right click to save the file, it saves "clear.gif". If I click on the file itself, I get a blank page. I'd also appreciate it if someone could send me the file.

[email protected]

sims700 05-03-2005 01:09 AM

i could not open it either could someone please email me instruction thanks so much sharon [email protected]

cathystamps 05-03-2005 01:11 AM

I can't open anything anymore. It has been like this for at least a few days.

dawnmercedes 05-03-2005 01:48 AM

Whew! I'm glad that I scrolled down and read the rest of the thread b/c I was starting to think I lost the few computers skills I have. I can't open this either. Boo Hoo. Hope things get fixed quickly!

Dawn

bensarmom 05-03-2005 02:35 AM

accordian Flip Album

I am logged in, and not an AOL user and I can't see thumbnails nor can I download the word pattern. It is blank. Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Carriejoe 05-03-2005 06:03 AM

I know you've been asked this a lot already - but can you email the file to me? Like everyone else it seems I am unable to open this attachment but totally excited to see!

[email protected]

Thanks
Carrie

jbalcer 05-03-2005 06:13 AM

Hello, everyone! I don't have the attachment anymore, sorry! Hopefully Daven can get everything restored.

As I stated in the first post, I tweaked instructions from a past issue of Scrapbooks, etc. It was an issue on itty bitty scrapbooks - I will have to dig through my old issues to see which one.

Sorry!

bernadine 05-03-2005 06:13 AM

Hello Jenn

I am logged in ... but unable to see anything? Would you please e-mail the info to me?

Thank you and have a lovely day
Bernadine
[email protected]

Debra Olivieri 05-03-2005 06:48 AM

Accordian Flip Album - Instructions

Hello,

I have tried everything to open the instruction file and have not been successful. Is it possible for you to email it to me?

[email protected]

Thank you.

jbalcer 05-03-2005 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer
Hello, everyone! I don't have the attachment anymore, sorry! Hopefully Daven can get everything restored.

As I stated in the first post, I tweaked instructions from a past issue of Scrapbooks, etc. It was an issue on itty bitty scrapbooks - I will have to dig through my old issues to see which one.

Sorry!

NONE of the attachments seem to work on any of the posts. We truly appreciate your patience as we work through this!

JMCDA 05-03-2005 06:52 AM

I too can't open any attachments from this forum all of a sudden- wonder what the problem is???? I can still download stuff from other sites - but neither word.doc or pdf files will open from this forum - saves as a clear .gif ???

...anyway, after too much frustration I went through my mags and I think I have the issue that she got the instructions from (I don't buy many scrapbook mags so I lucked out on this one!)

if it is the same one (4 1/2 X 4 1/2)the instructions are in Scrapbooks etc April 2004 - has a turquoise/spring green and yellow cover.

look through your stash and if you don't have it I can type the basic instructions in a post if Jenn doesn't find her copy and do so for you...

J