Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-29-2008, 02:52 AM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question tutorials

Could someone please tell me how to navigate through the site to find tutorials? I am looking for the stepped cards and can only find samples, not instructed.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 08:42 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected]View Post
Could someone please tell me how to navigate through the site to find tutorials? I am looking for the stepped cards and can only find samples, not instructed.
At the top of the forum is a *Master List of TLC Threads with Links* sticky thread. Click on that. Scroll down through that and find the technique you are looking for. Click on the link. The first post in the link should have the instructions. However.....

It isn't totally up to date right now and the stepped cards are not there. If you know the challenge number for stepped cards (It would be in the key words on the card you like, you can find it that way.) In this case it is TLC190. Here is a link: Forums at Splitcoaststampers
The first post has the instructions or a link to the instructions.

Sometimes you can find what you are looking for in the Resources section, but I find that the search doesn't always work properly.

Finally, when I can't find something any other way I go to google and search for the name of the technique and add splitcoaststampers to the search. It will bring me back to places that technique is mentioned on SCS.
Reply With Quote Likes