Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Technique Lover's Challenge (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/technique-lovers-challenge-44/)
-   -   TLC772 ~ Texture Trio ~ {12/9/19} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/technique-lovers-challenge-44/tlc772-%7E-texture-trio-%7E-%7B12-9-19%7D-631585/)

StampingQueenJAR 12-08-2019 09:53 PM

TLC772 ~ Texture Trio ~ {12/9/19}

Hello Technique Lovers!
It's the second Monday of the month, which has been my Technique Challenge home for awhile. But it was 8 years ago that my sweet friends Holly and Joan asked me to be a part of the TLC Hostess Team. And what a wonderful time it has been. I have had the pleasure of working with many hostesses since then, and have loved working with the current team: Karen, Lyn, and Sabrina. But today is my last Monday to host. I am taking a break from hostessing, so today I bid you adieu. Thank you for all the times you have played in my challenges! And I hope you will enjoy this last one as well.

I am choosing one of my favorite things to do, and that is to add texture to a card. I love to feel the art, as well as see it, so we are calling this last TLC of mine TEXTURE TRIO.

Choose any three ways to add texture to your projects, and then list them in your description.

My sample: Create Your Own Calm
TLC772 Gallery Submissions

snietje 12-09-2019 01:54 AM

Thank you Judy for all your fun challenges I loved to play today and hope you'll continue to show us your pretty creations

here's my card for today's challenge:
TLC772, Robin by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett 12-09-2019 02:15 AM

Judy, thank you for all of the time and love you have put into your hostess jobs over the years.....you are a blessing to all!! May you enjoy your time off and hopefully get some R & R! HUGS!!!!

hobbydujour 12-09-2019 02:53 AM

Thanks so much, Judy, for the 8 years of sharing, caring and love you have put into this challenge. May you continue to gift us with your wonderful cards as inspiration. Hugs, Sallie

CARDINAL SYMPATHY

MariLynn 12-09-2019 05:44 AM

Thank you Judy for being a hostess for such a long time. I know how much work goes into doing that. Blessings.

susanbri 12-09-2019 07:15 AM

Fun challenge! Here's mine:

Textured Sweater by susanbri - at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers 12-09-2019 09:13 AM

Thank you Judy!! You really have served us well. Judy's texture... by Luv Flowers - at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack 12-09-2019 02:06 PM

With many thanks to Judy for all her wonderful creations and techniques:

Checkmate!! by jkanack - at Splitcoaststampers

ArtzadoniStudio 12-09-2019 08:57 PM

TLC772 Textural Noel

I am so appreciative for all the techniques you have inspired, Judy. Mondays have been one of my happiest days because of you. Here are 9 textures as a tribute. Thank you. TLC772 Textural Noel
Lori "Artzadoni"

nwilliams6 12-10-2019 02:44 AM

Thanks for all your efforts, Judy. We sure appreciate your time and shared creativity!

Here is mine:

Poinsettia Hugs by nwilliams6 - at Splitcoaststampers

You know I couldn't resist a challenge with a bunch of texture!

dogbyte 12-10-2019 11:07 AM

Love my new Polkadoodles stamps. My 3 textures. Embossing folder, ribbon and "bling"

Polkadoodles fuzzy butts by dogbyte

One4Joy 12-10-2019 10:51 PM

It's my texture card...

Planting seeds, growing friendships.

Thanks, Judy.

dogbyte 12-11-2019 05:27 AM

I messed up on my link in my post. Is there a way for it to get changed? Fibro headache yesterday

Covington Crafter 12-11-2019 08:49 AM

Thank you Judy for the introduction to all those techniques and for inspiring us! Here's my card, TLC772 Here's to Inspiring People!

Cook22 12-11-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogbyte (Post 21894785)
I messed up on my link in my post. Is there a way for it to get changed? Fibro headache yesterday

Fixed it for you....and the keyword too ;-). Don't worry, I make typos all the time even without a headache.

DCinkit 12-12-2019 09:38 AM

Terrific challenge. I will revisit this one when I have more time to play!

TLC772 CC769 Teacups by DCinkit - at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Judy for all the fabulous challenges all over SCS!
You have contributed a lot to our community of paper crafters. Blessings to you!

TFL

IndigosMom 01-04-2020 09:23 AM

Fun! I knew what I wanted to do when I came across this stamp set, just didn't have enough time to execute prior to the holidays. The little birds are colored like my caique parrot Diego (inset photo upper left). 3 textures are heat embossing, Glossy Accents and used Nuvo Drops.
TLC772 4 Calling Birds by IndigosMom - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking! :)
JJ

Julie Gearinger 01-09-2020 06:54 PM

I am playing a bit of catch up on the challenges- this card uses heat embossing, dry embossing, flocked dsp, pearls, ribbon and embellishment mousse (hope it was OK to have more than three :-))

Judy, thank you for your wonderful inspiration for this challenge over the years- hugs!

TCC126 Let Us Love by Julie Gearinger - at Splitcoaststampers

Chatterbox-1 02-07-2020 03:12 AM

This was a fun challenge, and a catch-up challenge for me.

I used 3-layer matting, 3-layered trees each popped upon the other, a popped focal panel, heat embossing, and die etching/ embossing. Here is my card:  Thinking of You This Season