Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/)
-   -   MMTPT558 ~ April 2, 2019 ~ Red, White, & Blue (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/mmtpt558-%7E-april-2-2019-%7E-red-white-blue-628610/)

Jennifrann 03-17-2019 12:46 PM

MMTPT558 ~ April 2, 2019 ~ Red, White, & Blue

2 Attachment(s)

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY CHALLENGE MMTPT558

“Red, White, and Blue”

Anyone is welcome to play in the weekly Teapot Challenge - the more, the merrier! You automatically become a “TEApotter” the first time you play. Where will you find inspiration? Will it be from the teapot? The destination location? Something of the recipient? Or could it be from the challenge itself? Remember, your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not a requirement. Just have fun!

CHALLENGE:
Bring out your red, white, and blue.
I’m so happy to be hosting today’s tea party, a World War II Vet who is turning 93. My Grampa, also a WWII Vet, would have turned 93 this month too.
*In honor of today’s recipient, you get extra cookies for adding something that reminds you of your grandfather*

DESTINATION STATION:

Let’s take a trip to Oklahoma to bring BIG birthday wishes to Recil Troxel. Recil is a World War II vet who will be celebrating his 93<sup>rd</sup> birthday in April. He loves getting mail so what better way to help him celebrate his birthday? Let’s flood his mailbox with birthday greetings. Recil was brought to our attention by SCS justwritedesigns (Julie) and we think he’s the perfect recipient for some happy mail.

SEND YOUR CARDS TO:

Mr. Recil Troxel
2684 North Highway 81
Marlow,
OK 73055
USA

Here is mycard<o:p></o
<o:p
Here is a QuickLink to the TeapotTuesday MMTPT558 Challenge Gallery <o:p></o
<o:p

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT558 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Do you know someone that could use some well wishes, encouragement or just some warm fuzzies? Consider nominating them as a guest of honor (a.k.a. destination station) for an upcoming tea party. Post your request HERE or send a PM to jacqueline.

</o
</o

peeps321 04-01-2019 06:18 PM

Fun challenge Jen...here's my card:

Uncle Sam Greetings

snietje 04-01-2019 10:42 PM

Thank you for this fun challenge Jen here's mine:
MMTPT558, Happy Birthday by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 04-02-2019 03:47 AM

Here's mine: MMTPT558 Air Mail

I only ever met one of my grandfathers and really I was too young to remember even that - but my write-up tells why my card is in his memory.

Shoe Girl 04-02-2019 04:51 AM

Finally got to color up this great image I got a year ago. Thanks for a super challenge Jennifer.

MMTPT558 Red, White & Blue by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 04-02-2019 09:31 AM

Jennifer this was a great challenge today. It will go out to Recil!

MMTPM558 Red, White and Blue

Precious Kitty 04-02-2019 11:54 AM

I think I have to re-enter this, as my first one was messed up. Sorry folks!

MMTPT558 Red, White and Blue

ArtzadoniStudio 04-02-2019 04:14 PM

MMTPT558 Recil's Celebration

This was a very fun card to put together, Jen. Thanks for finding Recil, team. I didn't know my grandfathers so I honored my Dad, a Navy WWII vet who would have been 100 this month.

MMTPT558 Recil's Celebration

casep 04-03-2019 07:36 AM

Fun challenge, and I always love to send Birthday cards! Red, white, blue ... Happy Birthday to You! by casep - at Splitcoaststampers

lovinpaper 04-03-2019 11:17 AM

Here is my card for Mr. Troxel.

WWII Veteran Birthday Card by lovinpaper - at Splitcoaststampers

WWII Veteran Birthday Card Inside by lovinpaper - at Splitcoaststampers

I will get this in the mail tomorrow, as our mail has come today.

donnajeanne 04-03-2019 08:25 PM

My card for Recil
Birthday Wishes by donnajeanne - at Splitcoaststampers

stampmontana 04-04-2019 12:43 PM

Wonderful challenge to help this veteran celebrate his birthday. There are quite a lot of great cards in the gallery already!

Here is my card--

MMTPT558, RWB for Recil's bday by stampmontana - at Splitcoaststampers

pvilbaum 04-05-2019 07:03 PM

Combined the sketch with this challenge for Recils Card.

Art Deco Diva 04-07-2019 01:13 PM

What a fabulous challenge this was Jen! I struggled with it, but I persevered so here is my card for Recil: Patriotic Birthday by Art Deco Diva - at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for looking! ~Karen.

ScrappinCEO 04-09-2019 03:14 AM

Here is my card for Mr. Troxel Honoring A Veteran by ScrappinCEO - at Splitcoaststampers

Chatterbox-1 11-28-2021 04:17 AM

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking and catching up on my SCS postings.

I'm late to the party, so my card is a birthday card in keeping with the birth of Christ. It will go to a family member for Christmas. My card is almost entirely with the title colors and a small touch of green.

Here is my card: It's A Galaxy Night Sky for Christmas!