Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/)
-   -   MMTPT516 ~ June 12, 2018 ~ Frame it!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/mmtpt516-%7E-june-12-2018-%7E-frame-624733/)

snietje 05-24-2018 07:44 AM

MMTPT516 ~ June 12, 2018 ~ Frame it!!

3 Attachment(s)
WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY CHALLENGE MMTPT516
�Frame it!!�

Anyone is welcome to play in the weekly Teapot Challenge - the more, the merrier! You automatically become a �TEApotter� the first time you play. Where will you find inspiration? Will it be from the teapot or from the challenge theme itself? Remember, your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not a requirement. Just have fun!!

CHALLENGE:
Let's frame it!! You can use whatever you want to make a frame on your card, a stamp, a die , or try one of the tutorials listed here:
DESTINATION STATION:
Yo, home to Bel Air...Maryland, that is.Today we're hosting a teaparty for Lillian who is the mom of fellow SCSer, mkfrances (Marcia). Lillian recently turned 90 years old and has been a little down in the dumps because she'd realized how many friends she's lost over the years- as evidenced by the lack of birthday cards received.

Let's turn Lillian's frown upside down and shower her with belated birthday wishes, happy un-birthday cards or just a warm thought to let her know she's got many friends and people thinking of her! Lillian paints and is particularly fond of nature scenes - she loves birds & flowers. She's also religious (Roman Catholic) so religious themed cards are welcome.

SEND YOUR CARD TO:
Lillian Butkiewicz
128 W. Ring Factory Rd. #1230
Bel Air, MD 21014
USA

Here's my card:

Here is a quick link to the MMTPT516 gallery

Be sure to use KEYWORD MMTPT516 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Do you know someone that could use some well wishes, encouragement or all around warm fuzzies? Consider nominating them as a guest of honor (a.k.a. destination station) for an upcoming tea party. Post your request HERE or send a PM to jacqueline.

snietje 06-11-2018 11:22 PM

Here's my card for Lillian, I hope you'll have fun framing your projects

MMTPT516 Frame It by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 06-12-2018 12:47 AM

"Tweet Cherries"

What a neat idea for the framing...I decided to go with the round di-cut as the frame. Was gong to try a couple others, but they raise the card then harder to ship. Will have to try a couple of them later...Here, is my "Tweet Cherries" for our new friend.

Shoe Girl 06-12-2018 02:01 AM

I am so thankful that fellow teapot friends have sent me a few frames. I need to look at getting a frame die cut. I did not realize I don't own any until I went looking for one. LOL! Whoo hoo shopping trip.

MMTPT516 Heggie Birthday Love by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 06-12-2018 03:46 AM

Thanks for hosting Anita! I enjoyed making this card for Lillian. Here it is:

What's New

casep 06-12-2018 05:31 AM

I saw a fan coral card on a challenge last week and thought it was so pretty, so I used the idea this week for the frame challenge. MMTPT516 Framed Coral by casep - at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 06-12-2018 08:02 AM

Mary these were wonderful colors together!

Anita I loved the tea pot you chose and your challenge for this week!

CC691 & MMTPT516 Bird with a Fry

naturecoastcrafter 06-12-2018 08:25 AM

Why is purple so hard to photograph?

Belated Wishes for Lillian by naturecoastcrafter - at Splitcoaststampers

redi2stamp 06-12-2018 10:11 AM

Butterfly Pictures by redi2stamp - at Splitcoaststampers
Here's my Butterfly Pictures card for Lillian. (I think she is old enough to recognize
the theme)

cjzim 06-12-2018 10:46 AM

Here's one for Lillian - I took the easy way out for my frame and just used a die cut.

Dandelion Birthday

annsforte3 06-12-2018 12:06 PM

Here's my card for Lillian!

Framed for Lillian

pvilbaum 06-12-2018 08:16 PM

Here is my card for Lillian:
Flamingo in the Window by pvilbaum - at Splitcoaststampers

donnajeanne 06-13-2018 08:03 PM

Happy Belated Birthday by donnajeanne - at Splitcoaststampers

My card for Lillian---great challenge Anita

Sunshinesense 06-14-2018 02:54 PM

My card for Lillian: Sending Shadowbox Thoughts by Sunshinesense - at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva 06-15-2018 09:10 AM

I LOVED this challenge. This first card is for Lillian: Smiles for Lillian by Art Deco Diva - at Splitcoaststampers.

The 2nd card is going to a friend of mine who is going through a rough time: Cameo Courage by Art Deco Diva - at Splitcoaststampers.

Thanks for looking today! ~Karen.

ohmypaper! 06-16-2018 05:04 AM

Lisa suggested I add my IC challenge to the teapot challenge so that is just what I am going to do! I will send out my card to Lillian on Monday!!! Thanks for the sweet challenge!

Handpicked Coral Floral

Chatterbox-1 11-15-2018 03:08 AM

This is way late, so I am participating to play my "challenge catch-up!"

Here is my framed card: An Angelic Heavenly Host Comes to Visit! I love to frame images...it really dresses them up!