Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/)
-   -   MMTPT515 ~ June 5, 2018 ~ TPT Tic-Tac-Toe (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/mmtpt515-%7E-june-5-2018-%7E-tpt-tic-tac-toe-624629/)

jacqueline 05-29-2018 05:09 PM

MMTPT515 ~ June 5, 2018 ~ TPT Tic-Tac-Toe

3 Attachment(s)
WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY CHALLENGE MMTPT515
�TPT Tic-Tac-Toe�

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to the tea party - so glad you're joining us!

Anyone is welcome to play - the more, the merrier! You automatically become a �TEApotter� the first time you play in our challenge. Where will you find inspiration? Will it be from the teapot? The destination location? Something of the recipient? Or could it be from the challenge itself? Remember, your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not a requirement. Just have fun!

CHALLENGE:
How about a Teapot Tuesday Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge? Simply choose three items from the board below and incorporate them into your card - must use three in a row (top row, middle row, bottom row, vertically, horizontally or diagonally). If you're feeling extra ambitious you may add additional elements from the board below but you must have at least three in a row.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...a1126390d1.jpg

DESTINATION STATION:
This week we�re heading to New England...Massachusetts, to be exact. Betty Norton, a friend of SCS Jennifran's is our special guest of honor this week. Betty can use some prayers and encouraging words. Betty likes sewing, knitting, quilting and teddy bears. You'll notice a few of these items are included on the tic-tac-toe board ;-)

SEND YOUR CARD TO:
Betty Norton
2 Parker Dr.
East Freetown, MA 02717
USA

Here is my card: MMTPT515 I chose the diagonal row (bottom left to top right) and incorporated patterned paper, some lacy die-cuts and faux stitching

Here is a quick link to the MMTPT515 gallery

Be sure to use KEYWORD MMTPT515 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card! Do you know someone that could use some well wishes, encouragement or all around warm fuzzies? Consider nominating them as a guest of honor (a.k.a. destination station) for an upcoming tea party. Post your request HERE or send a PM to jacqueline.

snietje 06-04-2018 10:40 PM

Super fun challenge Jacqueline

Here's mine MMTPT515 Bears for Betty by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Jennifrann 06-05-2018 02:46 AM

Thank you Jacqueline and Teapotter friends! Betty could also use some healing wishes because she's just gotten home from the hospital and is recovering after falling and breaking her hip. She is going to be so thrilled to receive everyone's cards!

peeps321 06-05-2018 03:21 AM

I love this challenge...could have gone a couple of ways on your board...I ended up doing the diagonal...sewing, die cuts, designer paper...

Cute As A Button

Shoe Girl 06-05-2018 04:07 AM

So happy to send Betty my card and hope it brings her some cheer:

MMTPT515 Summer Flowers by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

Covington Crafter 06-05-2018 06:55 AM

I've got the perfect card in my stash and will get it in the mail!

casep 06-05-2018 07:04 AM

I am very happy to be sending this to Betty as she recovers.

I have some very old papers that I got when I first started cardmaking. It was hard then to find papers with a small enough scale for cards as opposed to the large scale of scrapbooks. They are really interesting papers and I often forget I have them, but I pulled them out this week to use.

You can probably tell I used the bottom row: patterned paper, teddy bear, summer colors.

Here it is: MMTPT515 Plaid Teddy by casep - at Splitcoaststampers

naturecoastcrafter 06-05-2018 07:39 AM

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening (depending on where you are!)

This is my card for Betty:

WC~Diecut~Flowers by naturecoastcrafter - at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 06-05-2018 10:14 AM

"Peeking In"

Greg and his lil buddy had to come and join the party, they are a bit shy, so they are sneeking in quietly...here they are. great challenge today...tHx.

Precious Kitty 06-05-2018 10:56 AM

I combined one card for two cards. Pam these are gorgeous rich colors and I loved playing with them!

Jacqueline, I decided to do the bottom row of your tic tac toe; but forgot to look at the designation, I will send one out of my stash to her. Great idea though for the challenge!!

CC690 & MMTPT515 Red Bow Teddy

cjzim 06-05-2018 01:00 PM

Tic-tac-toe challenges are always fun; thanks, Jaqueline!

Summer Flowers

ohmypaper! 06-05-2018 02:35 PM

Thanks for the fun challenge!!! I had so much fun playing tic tac toe!

Summer Day - 30 Day coloring challenge

coffeestamper 06-06-2018 04:04 AM

TIC TAC TOE
CAS44 FISHY FRIENDS by coffeestamper - at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshinesense 06-07-2018 02:49 PM

So fun! Thank you
Tic Tac Toe Joy by Sunshinesense - at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva 06-08-2018 07:51 AM

This was such a fun challenge and I used an image I have had in my stash for years so that was great! I did the middle row across to make this card: Basket of Wishes by Art Deco Diva - at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for looking! ~Karen.

donnajeanne 06-10-2018 06:45 AM

I Love You Beary Much by donnajeanne - at Splitcoaststampers
my card for Betty

Chatterbox-1 06-29-2018 04:28 AM

I so wanted to participate in this challenge...I love Tic Tac Toe challenges. My three in a row in the diagonal from top right down to bottom left: Stitching, Die-Cuts, and Patterned Paper. Additionals are: Watercoloring and Embossing, if that works for Embossing Paste and is not meant for dry embossing. Here is my card: A Birthday with Lots of Technique!

Jennifrann 07-16-2018 06:15 AM

Hello friends, I got some bad news last night. My sweet friend Betty is dying. They think she only has two weeks tops. Please keep her and her husband Ed in your prayers. She was able to come over to my house for my 4th of July party and she brought over all of your beautiful cards because she wanted me to see them in person. She was so thrilled and touched not just by your gorgeous cards but also by the heartfelt notes you included inside them. You all really brightened up a dark time for her. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I say it all the time and I really mean it-- you ladies are amazing!!

naturecoastcrafter 07-16-2018 06:52 AM

Oh, Jennifer, my heart aches for you and for Betty's family. It is such a sad and hard time for you all. I am reaching through my screen virtually and wrapping my arms and my heart around you. Thanks for telling us.

peeps321 07-16-2018 06:55 AM

Very sad Jen...thanks for letting us know.

donnajeanne 07-16-2018 09:35 AM

So very sorry for what is happening, all will be in my thoughts and prayers! Thank you for letting us know---Hugs, DonnaJeanne

Jennifrann 07-31-2018 02:17 AM

Sadly, Betty passed away yesterday. She was at home surrounded by her family and all your lovely cards. If anyone wants to send a card to her husband, Ed, you already have his address.

snietje 07-31-2018 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifrann (Post 21695866)
Sadly, Betty passed away yesterday. She was at home surrounded by her family and all your lovely cards. If anyone wants to send a card to her husband, Ed, you already have his address.

Oh Jenn This is sad news, and of course I'll send a card to her husband Ed

donnajeanne 07-31-2018 06:45 AM

I too will send Ed a card---sorry for both of you loosing one who was loved.