Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/)
-   -   MMTPT473~August 15, 2017~Double Dog Dare You Not to Laugh (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/mmtpt473%7Eaugust-15-2017%7Edouble-dog-dare-you-not-laugh-619633/)

Ksnurse 08-15-2017 05:19 AM

MMTPT473~August 15, 2017~Double Dog Dare You Not to Laugh

2 Attachment(s)
Welcome to Teapot Tuesday
the Sisterhood of the Traveling Teaparty
and Challenge #473

Double Dog Dare You Not to Laugh

Note: Anyone is welcome to play! You automatically become a Teapotter the first time you play in our challenge. Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun! If this is your first Teapot Tuesday Challenge, please mention that in your commentary so we can be sure to greet you properly, in pure Teapot Tuesday fashion! Your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not at all required. Just have fun!

The Rest of the Story:

1: What would life be without our furkids? I shudder to think of it. And the same goes for life without laughs. And sometimes those furkids do the absolute funniest things you will ever see. Now if you are one of those who always has your phone or camera handy you already have a stock of clips to make you smile when you are feeling down. But for some of us who don't keep it that close or (like me) are to clumsy to catch the fun before it's over, there is always You Tube. These are some of the funniest clips around so hope you find some inspiration here:

And I double dog dare you not to laugh and spit out coke on the keyboard.

Challenge Translation:

Cheerful and esp funny cards to help with the boredom of recuperation. Any dogs are allowed this week, big ones, small ones, fat ones and even skinny ones.

Destination Station:

This week the teaparty bus is headed to FL. If you would like a destination for your card, how about sending it to John. He was brought to our attention by his sister Sue Bensarmom

to find out why as well as get the address to mail your card, please visit post 578 in the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread. Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is totally 100% voluntary

Here is a quick link to MMTPT473 challenge gallery

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT473 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? SCS has given Sheri (KSNurse) permission to create an email Teapot Tuesday Cheater Group and email the challenge out on the Saturday before the Tuesday of the challenge so you girls can have the weekend to make your card. Send her a pm with your email address if you wanna be a Cheater!

If you are confused about these challenges, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges.

Precious Kitty 08-15-2017 05:56 AM

I made a really cute dog card for the CAS440, and just added the key word and will send this card to John. I got a kick out of his name Porto, and he lives in Port Orange ... was the town named after him? I hope his surgery will be successful!! God bless!

CAS440 & MMTPT473 Woof

ArtzadoniStudio 08-15-2017 09:47 AM

Dog Warning

Hoping to make John smile, and hoping he doesn't have to deal with bad doggy behavior.

Dog Warning by ArtzadoniStudio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NerdyBeth 08-15-2017 06:21 PM

So glad I had time to play along this week. It's been forever!

John's Dogs

bensarmom 08-15-2017 07:30 PM

Thank you ladies. John is at home now doing therapy and working hard on his recovery and rehab. He will enjoy your cards. He will feel so blessed.

wendy2512 08-16-2017 12:22 AM

"Bow-wow Bones Newest stock Broker"

Here is our Newest stock Broker for BOW-wow BONES for John. Glad to hear he is doing well...:0)

peeps321 08-16-2017 06:26 AM

Sue thanks for the update on John ...hope this card gives him a chuckle :p

MMTPT473 Formal Hugs by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redi2stamp 08-16-2017 06:51 AM

Great Recovery News by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers is my Speedy Recovery!

donnajeanne 08-16-2017 01:17 PM

my card for John

Hello John by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

annsforte3 08-17-2017 06:14 AM

Here's my card for John!

bensarmom 08-21-2017 12:23 PM

Thank you to all of you who have sent a card to John and Lenora. I Facetimed with John yesterday and he said he was shocked and amazed that people he didn't know would send him cards. He was blown away! Thanks ladies for making a difference in his life.God Bless you all.
Sue

peeps321 08-21-2017 12:44 PM

Thanks for the update Sue...I loved hearing this! All the best to John and Lenora!

annsforte3 08-22-2017 03:10 PM

Sue, happy to help and so glad he loved getting all the cards!!