Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/)
-   -   MMTPT355~May 19, 2015~Forever (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/mmtpt355%7Emay-19-2015%7Eforever-599624/)

Ksnurse 05-18-2015 08:03 PM

MMTPT355~May 19, 2015~Forever

2 Attachment(s)
Welcome to Teapot Tuesday
the Sisterhood of the Traveling Teaparty
and Challenge #355

Forever

Note: Anyone is welcome to play! You automatically become a Teapotter the first time you play in our challenge. Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun! If this is your first Teapot Tuesday Challenge, please mention that in your commentary so we can be sure to greet you properly, in pure Teapot Tuesday fashion! Your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not at all required. Just have fun!

Forever In My Heart

A million times I've needed you
A million times I've cried
If love alone could have saved you
You never would have died
In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place
No one can ever fill
It broke my heart to lose you
But you did not go alone
A part of me went with you
The day GOD called you home
Your precious memory is my keepsake
With which I'll never part
GOD has you safely in HIS keeping
But I have you forever in my heart

Challenge Translation:

Calm, soothing scenes of nature to relax a troubled soul.

EPEC-extra points for extra credit:

Add some encouraging scripture

Destination Station:

This week our destination is Alabama. If you would like a destination for your card; how about sending it to Starla. Starla was brought to my attention by Sue Irishgreensue To find out why as well as get the address to mail your card, please visit post 460 in the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread. Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is totally 100% voluntary!

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT355 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Here is a quick link to the MMTPT355 challenge gallery.

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? SCS has given Sheri (KSNurse) permission to create an email Teapot Tuesday Cheater Group and email the challenge out on the Saturday before the Tuesday of the challenge so you girls can have the weekend to make your card. Send her a pm with your email address if you wanna be a Cheater!

If you are confused about these challenges, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges.

Thanks from Sue and I

RJP111 05-19-2015 04:21 AM

Here is my card:
MMTPT355 by RJP111 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

buddy'smama 05-19-2015 07:03 AM

Here is my card to go to Starla

Eagle by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 05-19-2015 07:06 AM

Here's mine: MMTPT355 Sunset with Butterflies

muscrat 05-19-2015 08:12 AM

OK....did it again! I sealed the envelope without taking a picture! It was a white card with a swooshe of brown and some Bermuda splotches. Two white butterflies on top. Sympathy sentiment and comforting quote inside. Mailed today. This is the second time I've mailed and forgot to take a picture!

smadson 05-19-2015 09:47 AM

Here is my card for Starla.
Forever for Starla

peeps321 05-19-2015 09:52 AM

Here's my card for Starla

In Remembrance

zineth 05-19-2015 08:41 PM

Here is my teapotter card for the week.

A multi challenge attempt fun card by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking!

bensarmom 05-20-2015 09:57 AM

Here's my card for Starla.

donnajeanne 05-20-2015 11:27 AM

Here's my card for Starla
Starla's Butterflies by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redi2stamp 05-20-2015 02:08 PM

MMTPT355 Forever by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here's mine for Starla.

Precious Kitty 05-21-2015 07:36 AM

I was sadden to hear that Sue (Irishgreensue) had lost a 19 year old grandson due to a car accident - this card goes to her. I also made it with the SC this week - great sketch!

mms_911 05-23-2015 03:03 PM

Here is my card for this challenge.

Praying For You by mms_911 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mms_911 05-24-2015 07:18 PM

I hope its ok to post this card in this challenge - one of the 3 fits.

Thoughtful Trio by mms_911 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam 05-30-2015 11:43 AM

I posted my card that I'm sending to Starla. I can't remember how to link it here. Oh well...I'll keep trying.

muscrat 05-30-2015 12:20 PM

Here's a link to Shelly's card.I hope this is the right one!
With Sympathy by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers