Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesdays (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/)
-   -   MMTPT#316~August 19, 2014~All Hail the Queen, Long Live the Queen (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-260/mmtpt-316%7Eaugust-19-2014%7Eall-hail-queen-long-live-queen-591096/)

Ksnurse 08-19-2014 01:32 AM

MMTPT#316~August 19, 2014~All Hail the Queen, Long Live the Queen

2 Attachment(s)
Welcome to Teapot Tuesday
the Sisterhood of the Traveling Teaparty
and Challenge #316

All Hail the Queen, Long Live the Queen.

Note: Anyone is welcome to play! You automatically become a Teapotter the first time you play in our challenge. Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun! If this is your first Teapot Tuesday Challenge, please mention that in your commentary so we can be sure to greet you properly, in pure Teapot Tuesday fashion! Your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not at all required. Just have fun!

The Rest of the Story:

1: Whooee!! All the hub bub and hoopla surrounding the Queens recent birthday has inspired Miss Audrey to have a Queen worthy garden teaparty. That means it must be HUGE...huge amounts of gorgeous blooming flowers, huge numbers of people, huge hats, huge flavors in the tea, everything must be huge.

2: Miss Audrey enlists her trusty friends Susie and Elizabeth in this endeavor and together the three of them come up with a plan to impress even the Queen of England. There will be flowerbeds bursting with color, full of wonderful scents and perfect for photo op backgrounds. There will be pots and pots of tea and tea cakes, cookies and sandwiches in every flavor imaginable. They have the lawn mowed, the weeds pulled, the tables put out and the cakes and cookies baked. Things are progressing along fine. Everything is set and the ladies in town are all primping and preening and dusting off their finest frippery. There hasn't been this much excitement since....well, we don't know since when.

3: Rumor has it that a friend of the 2nd cousin twice removed of Susie actually knows someone who is someone and a bug has been put in her ear about this party being in honor of the Queen herself. Hmmmm....wonder if she will crash the party like she did that wedding a while back.

4: Finally the big day has arrived and Susie, Audrey and Elizabeth are frantically rushing around trying not to look rushed and trying to make sure everything is ready for all the ladies. When Susie happens to look out the great picture window and see a darling little deer wandering through the lawn, narrowly missing all the lovely decorated tables. But as Susie watches, she sees that this lovely little deer is headed right for Miss Audrey's prize roses. WHAT!! RUT-ROH!! OH MY!! As Susie runs out of the house frantically flapping her apron at the lovely deer, the others are right behind her yelling and trying to direct the deer off the property she eats all the roses. This could be a disaster.

Challenge Translation:

You've probably guessed, we need flowers, unbroken teapots and teacups, nice calm animals like maybe some butterflies or hummingbirds. We need lovely colors, garden hats and maybe a crown in case the Queen forgets hers. But leave your snakes, gophers, and moles at home or it's the back door for you.

EPEC-extra points for extra credit:

Scripture is welcome and will get you an extra dose of those darling cookies and teacakes.

Destination Stattion:
This week our destination is Lancaster PA. If you would like a destination for your card, how about sending it to Mom of Kerry (purpleflowers) here at SCS.

to find out why as well as get the address to mail your card, please visit post #419 in the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread. Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is totally 100% voluntary!

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT316 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Here is a link to MMTPT316 challenge gallery

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? SCS has given Sheri (KSNurse) permission to create an email Teapot Tuesday Cheater Group and email the challenge out on the Saturday before the Tuesday of the challenge so you girls can have the weekend to make your card. Send her a pm with your email address if you wanna be a Cheater!

If you are confused about these challenges, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges.

Thank you from Kerry and I

peeps321 08-19-2014 06:56 AM

Here's my card for Audrey.

Hello

Cook22 08-19-2014 07:15 AM

MMTPT316 Happy Sunflowers
Here's mine! A butterfly, some happy sunflowers and a hedgehog to eat all the bugs.

Precious Kitty 08-19-2014 08:33 AM

This is going to a sweet woman, named Audry who fell and broke her neck -- good grief! We need to cheer her up!

Here is mine!

MMTPT316: Tea Time

buddy'smama 08-20-2014 04:34 AM

Here is mine.

MMTPT316 by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donnajeanne 08-20-2014 02:25 PM

Garden of Flowers by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
here is my card a garden full of flowers for Audrey.

redi2stamp 08-20-2014 03:19 PM

MMTPT316 Flower Patch by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here's my Flower Patch

nwilliams6 08-20-2014 04:06 PM

I linked my card last night and put a number sign in it and now even after I fixed it, it still doesn't show up - here is the link:

Well Wishes by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I don't get to participate often so I wanted you all to know I still love you and I showed up this week!

Hugz!

jodylb 08-20-2014 06:22 PM

Here's mine - the first card I've made since DTGD -

MMTPT316 Garden Party by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RJP111 08-21-2014 04:27 AM

Whew! I'm late for this teaparty, I hope there are some cookies left! lol

Here is my card for Miss Audrey:
MMTPT316 Flowers for Audrey! by RJP111 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 08-21-2014 06:20 AM

Here's my card for Audrey.

irishgreensue 08-21-2014 07:43 AM

Forgot to come back and leave a link to my card - here -

MMTPT316 for Audrey, Long Live the Queen by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yabbadodo 08-22-2014 02:04 PM

Here is my card for Audrey. Better late than never.
TFL

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=91811

gabalot 08-26-2014 02:29 AM

I'm a week late but here is my card which will hopefully bring Audrey some cheer. :)

purpleflowers 09-05-2014 11:48 AM

Thank you all for your wonderful cards. Mom really enjoyed seeing all of your creativity and artistry. Only one more week and she is done with the brace!