Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-06-2015, 04:44 AM   #481  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KsnurseView Post
Cindy (mothermark) who is the founder of this challenge lost her husband a short while ago. Very devastating.

Lots of support and paper hugs needed:

Cindy Motherway
2332 Winter Park St.
Loveland CO 80538
USA

Pat Cobb
Apt 235
4020 W. 9th Ave.
Hibbing MN 55746
USA
I corrected my address to 9th Ave. instead of 9th st.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2015, 07:19 PM   #482  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MMTPT376~Destination Station

Patty recently lost her husband very suddenly. He was diagnosed just recently with cancer and wasn't expected to go so quickly. She could use lots of encouraging words

Patty Wood
23428 Via Gayo
Valencia CA 91355
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2015, 10:07 AM   #483  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada
Default postcard from Roundup, Montana

I received a postcard of well wishes from someone in Roundup, Montana... Unfortunately, I am unable to decipher who it is from, so unable to thank that person... does anyone know of someone from SCS who lives in Montana... she obviously found my address in this forum, so hopefully she will see it and respond... It looks like mrs Wic or Mrs Wac under a magnifying glass... let me know folks, thanks... btw, have had 8 chemo's now and will have the 9th on Thursday and then 11 more to go before more surgery.... sure am enjoying getting all the cards... thanks everyone....hugs, Alice (ladybug91743)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-20-2015, 04:54 AM   #484  

Default MMTPT377~ Destination Station

From Maggie:

My daughter's mother-in-law and is fighting colon cancer. She just had surgery a week ago after going through a rough time with chemo and radiation. We're all praying that the surgery was successful in getting rid of any of the cancer left after the chemo and radiation. It would be great if she could receive some uplifting cards - not Get Well, but Thinking of You or along that line.

My daughter says that she likes Mysteries on PBS and in books.

Carolee Larsen.
235 Idlewilde Drive
Onalaska, TX 77360
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 10-20-2015 at 05:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-20-2015, 07:35 PM   #485  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I got a sympathy card from a Kari Watson....does anyone know her scs name....I want to thank her.
thanks,
Pat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-22-2015, 03:43 AM   #486  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts
Heart MMTPT378 Destination Station

MMTPT378 ~ DESTINATION STATION

October 2015 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

The Destination this week is each other! Once a month, we send our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

It is our goal to surprise each and every Teapotter that is participating in this monthly card swap and send their card to in this monthly Tickle a Teapotter card swap with a handmade card from another Teapotter! You know, give them a little tickle!

To accomplish that I have started this new thread in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:
If you choose to participate, please mail your card shortly after you have received word (a pm) from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If for some reason you cannot get your card off in the mail or will be really late in sending it, please let me or the person you are tickling know.

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!
You can even do both! We all love seeing the warm fuzzies on the Tell a Teapotter thread :grin:.

Last edited by Cook22; 10-23-2015 at 11:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2015, 07:37 PM   #487  

Default MMTPT379~Destination Station

Hannah is 11yrs old and just lost her closest friend in the world-her grandma. She is having a real hard time with this and could use some loving thoughts. She loves music, her cats, and pink

Hannah Brean
1456 N Windmill Rd.
Derby Ks. 67037
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2015, 07:45 PM   #488  

Default MMTPT#380~Destination Station

From Kim:

He has been in hospital for nearly 5 weeks now. Went in with phenomena. At the end of the first week they were going to send him home. On the day of discharge he went down hill and ended up in ICU on life support. He was on life support for 3 days. After taking him off he made very small improvements but a few backwards ones as well. He is now on a ward and doing a lot better but still has a very long road ahead to get back home. He may never eat again like we all do.
If anyone has a spare card that they could send him to brighten his day that would be so lovely. He loves flowers, animals, ships etc so anything would be lovely. His details are.

TOM MURRAY
1/47 BAYSWATER AVENUE
AUCKLAND 0622
NEW ZEALAND
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2015, 07:52 PM   #489  

Default MMTPT381~Destination Station

Mary put this article in the card requests for the son's birthday which is already passed, but when I read the article, this woman totally amazes me.

Tambra is one SuperMom for sure. She cares for her son with Cerebral Palsy and her husband who has health concerns as well. She should be celebrated.

Read her story here:

https://gma.yahoo.com/mom-boy-cerebr...parenting.html

Tambra Malone
c/o WSET
710 Grove Street Suite A
Danville, VA 24541
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2015, 05:51 AM   #490  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT382 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT382 ~ DESTINATION STATION

November 2015 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

The Destination this week is each other! Once a month, we send our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

It is our goal to surprise each and every Teapotter that is participating in this monthly card swap and send their card to in this monthly Tickle a Teapotter card swap with a handmade card from another Teapotter! You know, give them a little tickle!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread RESCUING WOODSIES!! in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:
If you choose to participate, please mail your card shortly after you have received word (a pm) from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If for some reason you cannot get your card off in the mail or will be really late in sending it, please let me or the person you are tickling know.

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!
You can even do both! We all love seeing the warm fuzzies on the Tell a Teapotter thread :grin:.

Last edited by Cook22; 11-21-2015 at 01:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2015, 07:24 PM   #491  

Default MMTPT383~Destination Station

Sue has been dealing with chronic pain for some time and amazingly, she still finds time to write uplifting blog posts, make cards to cheer others and never complain. Being single, I really appreciate her making an effort to invite singles for fun after church, it is a lonely time for sure.

So a little cheer for the cheerleader herself is in order

Sue Craig
9421 Yvonne Dr.
North Royalton OH, 44133
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 11-29-2015 at 08:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2015, 06:41 PM   #492  

Default MMTPT387~Destination Station

From Faith:

Darlene's adult daughter fell off a 3 story porch in mid August and was in a coma. She was put into a hospice about4 weeks ago and passed away. She could really use some cheer, thinking of you, encouragement cards.

She likes gardening, nature and cooking.
Address:
Darlene Winnett
14 Lorri Rd.
Derry, NH, 03038
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2015, 11:06 PM   #493  
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to crazykim

I want to thank everyone who sent cards to my Dad. He has been home for 3 weeks now and is doing ok. A long way to go but better than being in hospital. You are all wonderful. He was very very grateful to you all. He still has them sitting out to see.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2015, 11:53 AM   #494  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT388 Destination Station

MMTPT388 ~ DESTINATION STATION

December 2015 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 12-26-2015 at 12:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #495  

Default MMTPT389~Destination Station

From Maryanne:

She likes movies and comedy shows. She likes small dogs. Thomas Kincade and Mexican food. She was born in San Antonio. Her cancer is angio certoma of the blood vien. Mother of 2 grown sons and has been recently put on hospice.

Rosie could use some "thinking of you" cards and even some laughs to lighten the load a little

Rosie Irons
16050 Walnut Creek Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78247
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 01-03-2016 at 04:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2016, 07:35 PM   #496  

Default MMTPT#390~Destination Station

Sue lost her Hubby of 40+ yrs recently and now that holidays are over, is having some hard times with taking one day at a time and keepin on keepin on. They used to head south in the RV every winter so this is a new chapter for her. She could use some encouragement. She loves bright colors, quilting, her grandchildren and nature

Sue Henning
2112 West 5th Ave.
Winfield KS 67156
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2016, 05:34 PM   #497  

Default MMTPT391~Destination Station

Susan has had 2 major surgeries in the past few months and could use some encouragement that she will be back to her old self soon. A lot of adhesions from a major surgery yrs ago complicated by recent surgery have caused a bowel obstruction which required surgery. Most of tubes are out but still a long road of recovery.

She likes nature, dogs, and is very patriotic. And very spiritual

Susan Walker
4 Brentridge
San Antonio, TX 78254
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 01-18-2016 at 06:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2016, 11:23 AM   #498  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT392 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT392 ~ DESTINATION STATION

January 2016 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread HERE in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 01-23-2016 at 01:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2016, 02:35 PM   #499  

Default MMTPT393~Destination Station

From Gabby:

Bob had to have hip replacement surgery and is in therapy but the pain is quite bad. He could use lots of encouraging words.

Likes blue. Likes to mow grass on his big new riding mower. Dog is a Labradoodle named Rufus. (He loves the dog, the dog loves him.) Manly cards would be appreciated.

Bob Engler
28700 E River Bay Dr
Waterford WI 53185
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2016, 08:26 PM   #500  

Default MMTPT394~Destination Station

From Sharon:

Carolyn has had multiple health problems and still hasn't gotten an official diagnosis. She could certainly use some cheering up.

Carolyn Knickrehm
19730 SW Indianola RD
Douglass KS 67039
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2016, 05:20 PM   #501  

Default MMTPT395~Destination Station

From her daughters

Debbie has had a sudden onset of very serious health concerns involving liver failure in a non-drinker which has led to other problems which have not fully been diagnosed yet. She could really use some cheer up thoughts.

Debbie Hunt
1039 N Oliver
Belle Plaine KS 67013
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2016, 04:52 AM   #502  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT396 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT396 ~ DESTINATION STATION

February 2016 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 02-20-2016 at 01:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2016, 07:56 PM   #503  

Default MMTPT397~Destination Station

From Anne:

Cheryl Scrivens is really dealing with some difficult issues. She has neuropathy in hands and feet. Finally, her gabentin has kicked in to relieve somewhat the pain she experiences. She's having surgery in early March for a lymphoma on her knee. Sadly, she's reached a point where she looks to her husband to do everything for her. She's been to numerous drs getting 2nd opinions, but they've all come up with the same diagnosis. She is a woman of great faith, but I know she gets discouraged because she's not able to get around or do much of anything that she used to do. She's a woman with a beautiful heart and kind spirit.

Cheryl Scrivens
2010 NW 18th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445-1438
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2016, 07:01 PM   #504  

Default MMTPT398~Destination Station

From Rita:

Louise Utterback will be 103-years-old on March 18th. Louise was an elementary school teacher for approximately 25 years, so you may want the ladies to make cards on a school teaching theme. Louise would also love having scripture in her cards.

I wasn't able to find out Louise's favorite colors, but I will say that bright colors (and texture) might be appropriate since she has failing eyesight. She resides in a nursing home and a birthday party is being planned; Mrs. Pence will collect all the cards she receives and present them to Louise at the party.

Here's the mailing address for the birthday cards:

Mrs. Louise Utterback
c/o Mrs. Norene Pence
418 Chestnut Avenue E
Alderson, WV 24910
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2016, 07:39 PM   #505  

Heart MMTPT399~Destination Station

From Nancy:

I do have an acquaintance who as battled cancer for over 10 years. Things are not looking good for her. She loves hand made cards SO much that she has put up shelves in her home to display them.

Mary only made a few cards but she has always been into crafting. She makes wreathes and wall art as well as makes many other projects. She has always had a small dog, She lost her Stanley dog a few years ago and they adopted Hanna, a little white curly haired lap dog. She would love anything with flowers or dogs. She would love whimsical as well. She appreciates anything handmade. She has a wonderful sense of humor and has maintained a positive attitude through most of her battle with cancer.

Mary Caley
19253 E US Hi-way 24
Lot# 48
Woodland Park, CO 80863
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2016, 04:05 AM   #506  

Default MMTPT400 - Destination Station

Kim will be turning 15. She has had a difficult life so far. Her twin brother passed away at the age of 4 1/2 from birth defects and her younger brother passed away this past January as a result of the same birth defects. Kim has been the victim of physical and emotional abuse by her mom and now lives with her dad and grandparents. Helping Kim to feel special on her birthday would be great.

She is a girly girl and likes lipstick and makeup stuff, clothes and her cell phone and tablet. She loves music by Adele and plays the clarinet in the Arlington High School Marching Band.

Kimberly Pijnappel (yep, that's how you spell it, no typo here!!)
1 Exeter Rd.
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 03-21-2016 at 06:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2016, 06:08 AM   #507  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT401 Destination Station

MMTPT401 ~ DESTINATION STATION

March 2016 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 03-26-2016 at 02:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2016, 07:24 PM   #508  

Default MMTPT402~Destination Station

From Roberta:

My 79 year old widowed Aunt Dot who is in the nursing home got knocked down by a swinging door and broke her humerus (upper arm bone). It will take 16 weeks to heal. She is a very Godly woman and loves the Lord with all her heart. She is always willing to help anyone in need; she seems to put the needs of others before her own. Her favorite colors are red and yellow. She loves making large puzzles, puppies, kittens and chocolate. She has also taken up painting on canvas recently and is very good at it. The cards I give to her are quite special to her, and I know that she would be delighted to receive some tea potter Love, bringing sunshine to her day!

Dorothy Shanks Room:112
Holden Rehab. and Nursing Home
32 Mayo Drive
Holden, MA 01520

Last edited by Ksnurse; 04-04-2016 at 07:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #509  

Default MMTPT403~Destination Station

Paulina is an RN and fitness buff who went into hospital to have simple (right!!) surgery on bunion. However with several complications, ended up with a below knee amputation.

She is the strongest woman I know; very spiritual, very health oriented, and has a great attitude (even now) She is Puerto Rican, likes bright colors, humor, and all animals. She is getting ready to be fitted with a prosthesis in order to return to work as an ICU nurse. She could use some encouraging words.

Paulina Archibeque
4631 S. Meridian
Wichita KS 67217
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 04-14-2016 at 05:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2016, 09:11 PM   #510  

Default MMTPT404~Destination Station

From Carol:

she does a lot with food (because of her illnesses) and also I believe that she worked somehow in the food industry - maybe a caterer. Anyway she is a very good cook and has sent me a few recipes.
Her favorite color is green and her favorite holiday is Halloween. She hasn't been keeping in touch with us as much as normal and is having some more health issues. Some cheer up would be much appreciated.

I don't think she would like her address given out, and would be happy to have the cards sent to ME and then I could mail them to her, if it is not a regular teapotter who doesn't already have the address.

BobbiesGirl

Carol Engler
28700 E. River Bay Dr.
Waterford, WI 53185

Last edited by Ksnurse; 04-18-2016 at 09:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2016, 11:36 AM   #511  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT405 ~ Destination Station

MMTPT405 ~ DESTINATION STATION

April 2016 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread MMTPT405 There's No Place Like Home in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 04-23-2016 at 01:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2016, 09:28 PM   #512  

Default MMTPT406~Destination Station

From Tonda:

Polly is in here 70's, 72 I think. She is an only child. Moshe has been caring for her mother who is in her 90s. She was on her way to get a hamburger on a Saturday afternoon at about 3. She was hit head on, by a man going well over the speed limit. It took several hours to cut her from her vehicle. The left side of her body was broken with exposed bones. The right side of her body is broken except for her right hand. The accident was late March and she is still having surgeries, and unable to set upright.

She taught kindergarten for approx. 30 years. She never had a kid that was left behind because they couldn't afford supplies, books, Field trips, etc, because she would pay their way. She loves music, she taught piano and guitar to low income and troubled kids for free. She loves art, gardening, scripture, music and kids. I am sure she would be so grateful for any type card she received.

Polly White
Creekwood Place
107 Boyles Drive
Russellvill, KY 42276
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2016, 04:50 AM   #513  

Default MMTPT407~Destination Station

From Roxie:

Dylan was her only child and she is having a VERY rough time with this, as she really hasn't much of a support system. Dylan died as result of a tragic work accident. He was a wonderful, fun-loving, family-loving spiritual young man and 21 is to young to lose him. He was an avid advocate for the homeless and needy.

Veronica Bates
227 Westview
Derby, Ks. 67037
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2016, 09:24 PM   #514  

Default MMTPT408~Destination Station

Carol has had breast cancer in the past and beat it. Recently she lost her husband after long battle with cancer and now her breast cancer has come back. She did come through surgery well and now on to the next stage. She could use some encouraging words. She loves to dance, esp country dancing.

Carol Campbell
8318 W. Thurman
Wichita KS, 67212
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 05-17-2016 at 07:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2016, 07:16 PM   #515  

This couple is the father and bonus-mom of the 21 yr old who died in the work accident. The mother (Veronica) wasn't able to participate much in the decisions so they had to make the hard decisions to pull life support by themselves. They did also donate his organs so there are several people with a new lease on life as a result of this tragedy.

Mr. and Mrs. Robert Brean
1456 N Windmill Rd.
Derby Ks. 67037
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-27-2016, 04:30 AM   #516  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT410 Destination Station

MMTPT410 ~ DESTINATION STATION

May 2016 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

:arrow: To accomplish that I have started this new thread MMTPT410 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Fire!! Fire!!in the Teapot Tuesday Extras Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go to this thread and follow the instructions.

Important:

Last edited by Cook22; 05-28-2016 at 01:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2016, 04:38 PM   #517  

Default MMTPT411~Destination Station

From his cousin's blog

Jerry is now at home on hospice as no more curative can be done. Jerry is an artist and really enjoys bright pretty cards. He lives the rural life and likes gardening, chickens etc. Short sentiments are best as he can't remember them but does like getting cards. No Get Well please

From his sister-in-law Donna:

We so appreciate the time the SCS crafters are taking to bring some cheer to our brother's final days. The cancer and his treatments have made him confused about what is happening so hello or thinking of your cards are best or even humorous fun cards to make him laugh. Jerry painted nature scenes and landscapes and really appreciates handmade things.

Jerry Pemberton
2206 N. Walkers Mill Road
Griffin GA 30223
USA

Last edited by Ksnurse; 06-08-2016 at 05:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2016, 06:59 PM   #518  

Default MMTPT412~Destination Station

From Jan

I have a dear friend who is fighting cancer. She could use cards of encouragement and any prayers anyone can say for her. Lonnell is a Kindergarden teacher. She's been teaching for something like 30 years. Lonnell enjoys hiking, skiing, boating and gardening.

Lonnell Kyle
Box 561
Wauna, Wa 98395
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-20-2016, 06:52 PM   #519  

Default MMTPT413~Destination Station

Sure wish we never had a need for these.

Lane is the boy who was playing near the edge of a lagoon at DisneyWorld and was dragged underwater and killed by an alligator. His family can use all the prayers and good thoughts available.

Matt and Melissa Graves
C/O St Patrick's Parish
20500 W. Maple Rd
Elkhorn NE 68022
USA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2016, 04:55 AM   #520  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart MMTPT414 Destination Station

MMTPT414~ DESTINATION STATION

June 2016 TICKLE A TEAPOTTER CHALLENGE!

Important:

When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in theTell a Teapotter About Your Ticklethread! Just a little Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter Etiquette!

Last edited by Cook22; 06-24-2016 at 09:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes