Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesday Extras (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/)
-   -   MMTPT557 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ What a Surprise! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/mmtpt557-%7E-tickle-teapotter-%7E-what-surprise-628448/)

Cook22 03-18-2019 09:49 AM

MMTPT557 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ What a Surprise!

TICKLE A TEAPOTTER

MMTPT557 / MARCH 2019

PARTICIPATING STAMPERS!

:D We love and appreciate it when you upload your cards so that everyone can see them, it really contributes to the community feeling of this challenge.

1. If you are participating in sending your card this month to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.

2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.

Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......
Cook22 #1

Then the next person will be
HappyStamping #2 and so forth.

3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!

Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!

Since everyone is excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, here are a few guidelines. Make sure to read them all.

1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday the week after the challenge - so that will be Sunday 31st March. It will be short and will simply say in the subject line: You tickle........

Inside the pm it will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.

If you do not receive a pm from me by the evening of Monday 1st April, please do contact me in case I messed up.

2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card!

If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know.

3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located HERE. You can even do both!!

4: I do a random draw to assign each participant for another Teapotter to send to, just in case you're wondering. I do track who sends to whom each month, and if you get the same person twice in a row I'll toss their number back in and draw again, but otherwise it's totally random.

Cook22 03-18-2019 09:51 AM

What is the "Helping Hand"?

The "helping hand" came about because someone said that she so enjoys participating in the Tickle and loves sending some little extras but sometimes struggles to know what the recipient would really like and use. I know some of us are happy with anything - but I have to say I really appreciate a little input as to what the recipient would especially like, in case it's something I happen to have, so while you will be happy with anything, it sure does help some of us to have an idea what to send!!

In this post is a short list of items.
When you sign up, you can choose to mention up to three things on that list as being things that are "you", and which you will enjoy using.

This isn't to say that you will get them - but if the person tickling you needs a little help, it will give them a helping hand!

And if you don't want to pick anything from the list, the person tickling you will do their Teapotter best as they always do :mrgreen:.

Embossed backgrounds
Die-cuts
Animal images...cute or more "real"
Vintage style images
Sentiments
Humorous images
People images
Nature Images
Ribbon/bling

* a wild card. Would you love a few llamas or flamingoes, or some AI images? Or...? Again, it's no guarantee, but if the person tickling you has something that you have added as a wild card, chances are you'll get even luckier than usual :wink:.

And if you are happy just to receive a card (many of us have so many wonderful extras that we're busy trying to use them up), mention that when you sign up. Any indications of just a card or helping hand tips are included when I PM the assignments.

snietje 03-19-2019 04:51 AM

I'll be number one because my card is done!! #1

Just your pretty card is all I need!!

annsforte3 03-23-2019 07:25 AM

I'll be number two and my card is not done!! LOL!!

Anything you want to send is great!

JRHolbrook 03-23-2019 07:50 AM

Two for tea and #3 for me!

Anything is you want to send is sweet.

sue28 03-23-2019 07:39 PM

Looks like #5 for me - would love a little surprise!

Lv2grdn 03-23-2019 08:10 PM

I’m in at #6. Any thing that tickles your fancy :)

Cook22 03-24-2019 10:19 AM

A busy week ahead here so I made sure to get a card made today...in at #7, and just a card is perfect for me.

card crazy 03-25-2019 03:35 AM

I'm in at #8. Just a card will be great.

One4Joy 03-25-2019 07:46 PM

I’m rolling a 9...this time!

Gusterry 03-25-2019 07:58 PM

First time at this. Please let me know if I’ve got this.
Post screen name and number.
Gusterry and my number is 10. Any treat will do.
Terry

jkanack 03-26-2019 05:12 AM

I'm 11, just a card is fine.

jdmommy 03-26-2019 05:34 AM

I'll be #12. I love die cuts!

octoberbabe 03-26-2019 07:48 AM

I’ll be in between at #13! Just your wonderful card will be a pleasure for me!

Art Deco Diva 03-26-2019 10:34 AM

Oh, how fun! Count me as #14. Your lovely card is the perfect gift for me. ~Karen.

stampingwriter 03-26-2019 11:30 AM

Jumping in at #15. No need to send anything but a card. Thanks

Miss Boo 03-26-2019 11:33 AM

Miss Boo at #16
If you like to send goodies, I always love images of cute animals.

Shoe Girl 03-26-2019 11:43 AM

Oh I am thrilled to be signed up at #17.

I am happy with just your beautiful cards.

wendy2512 03-26-2019 03:01 PM

18 for me

How fun....18 for me, 18 Ill be...:0)

Ramona Colvin 03-27-2019 03:59 AM

I will be #19. What fun! I liked humerous sentiments.

JanetJ 03-27-2019 04:11 PM

Mine is done! I will be #20.

Jennifrann 03-28-2019 03:47 PM

Jennifrann #21

ArtzadoniStudio 03-28-2019 05:06 PM

Lori Artzadoni #22. Anything unusual, old or odd would be fun for me. Sabrina, when I got my new computer, I lost all my old bookmarks so I will need the address list re-sent to me please. Thanks ever so.

donnajeanne 03-29-2019 10:13 AM

planting a tree so i will be #23
die cut words please but can surprise me any die cut or whatever-----been busy baby sitting so have my idea but no card yet---am late am late like rabbit in Alice in Wonderland---LOL so many cute cards as did glance at them and soooooooo many answers to joke needed to see them

Cook22 03-31-2019 06:14 AM

All the assignments have now been PMed.
Random draw (numbers from a hat) gave me two direct swaps, one person sending to themself and two people sending to someone they'd had within the last two months. So those last three went back into the hat for a second chance.
If you have any queries, contact me...

Are you all ready to be surprised? It was certainly a really fun challenge - thank you, Sonja.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...bb9961a6b8.jpg