Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesday Extras (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/)
-   -   MMTPT492 ~ Tickle a Teapotter~ A Wren and Two Turtle Doves (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/mmtpt492-%7E-tickle-teapotter%7E-wren-two-turtle-doves-621810/)

Cook22 12-24-2017 05:01 AM

MMTPT492 ~ Tickle a Teapotter~ A Wren and Two Turtle Doves

TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT492/December 2017

PARTICIPATING STAMPERS!

1. If you are participating in sending your card this month December 2017 to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.

2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.

Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......

Cook22 #1

Then the next person will be

HappyStamping #2

And so forth.

3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!

Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!

Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.

1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday the week after the challenge - so that will be New Year's Eve. It will be short and will simply say in the subject line: You tickle........

Inside the pm it will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.

If you do not receive a pm from me the evening of Monday 1st January 2018, please do contact me in case I messed up.

2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card!
If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.

[COLOR=#3D3D3D]3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located HERE.
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact.

Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!

Cook22 12-24-2017 05:02 AM

Checking in at #1 since I've started a card and am sure to have time to finish it during the week.

snietje 12-25-2017 11:00 PM

I'll be number #2 with all my best wishes for you!!

If really you want to enclose something please keep it simple and easy to send but even just a pretty card would be fine.

peeps321 12-26-2017 03:54 AM

I'll be #3 which was the high temperature yesterday....brrrrrrr Just the card is fine with me....love getting mail from one of my SCS friends :)

stampingwriter 12-26-2017 06:34 AM

#4. No need to enclose anything but a card (but die-cute snowflakes or pine boughs if you have those dies readily at hand.)

Precious Kitty 12-26-2017 06:38 AM

Oh sigh ... I am #5.

Stamped Images to color

Shoe Girl 12-26-2017 12:35 PM

I am happy to sign up as six. I will upload my card in a day or two it is just about finished.

annsforte3 12-26-2017 03:34 PM

Count me in at number seven!!

susie australia 12-26-2017 06:17 PM

I'm running late at number 8.

No goodies for me thank you.

Covington Crafter 12-27-2017 06:49 AM

Covington Crafter #10, and look, it rhymes with Wren!

Just your marvelous card please! I've been exceedingly blessed with tickles and RAKs and my drawers are overflowing. I'm following Lisa's lead to use my stash.

octoberbabe 12-27-2017 08:42 AM

Oh my Heavens.............I'm happy to be #11 :) I'm on board with many of the others, a card will be more than enough. I have a whole stash of teapotter goodies I am trying to use. Not to mention my stash of goods I have enabled myself to get!!!!!!!

Happy New Year ladies!!!!

donnajeanne 12-27-2017 05:21 PM

Goodness I am no. 12 so I delved (LOL--spell check says is a word) into making my card.
as Octoberbabe says
HAPPY NEW YEAR and a safe one to all

card crazy 12-29-2017 03:37 AM

I'll take lucky number 13. No need to send anything other than a card.
Happy New Year!

Cook22 12-31-2017 04:21 AM

Wishing everybody health and happiness in 2018. Thank you for being such great Tickle a Teapotters this year. I loved the birdy gallery this month. Watch out for some great challenges next year :D.

All assignments have now been pm-ed. Let me know if I missed anything out!

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...5abeb705f3.jpg

Chatterbox-1 07-07-2021 03:53 AM

I'm playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking. My Christmas bird will be this lovely dove of peace.

A fairly new family tradition: Since our house is where we share our family Christmas eve with church-going, dinner, and presents, my daughters come over several weeks in advance to help get the house decorated for the festive event. They get to choose what, where, and which of my horde of Christmas decorations that we'll use each year. It's a fun event bringing back lots of memories as many of the decorations go back into their childhood.

Here is my card: Christmas Dove Brings An Olive Branch!