Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesday Extras (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/)
-   -   MMTPT449 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ The Queen of Hearts (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/mmtpt449-%7E-tickle-teapotter-%7E-queen-hearts-616234/)

Cook22 02-19-2017 03:30 AM

MMTPT449 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ The Queen of Hearts

TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT449/February 2017

PARTICIPATING STAMPERS!

1. If you are participating in sending your card this February to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.

2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.

Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......

Cook22 #1

Then the next person will be

HappyStamping #2

And so forth.

3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!

Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!

Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.

1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday the week after the challenge - so that will be the 5th March. It will be short and will simply say in the subject line: You tickle........

Inside the pm it will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.

If you do not receive a pm from me the evening of Monday 6th, please do contact me in case I messed up.

2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card!
If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.

3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located here.

If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!

You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter!

Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!

Cook22 02-24-2017 10:28 AM

A Helping Hand

The "helping hand" came about because someone said that she so enjoys participating in the Tickle and loves sending some little extras but sometimes struggles to know what the recipient would really like and use. I know some of us are happy with anything - but I have to say I really appreciate a little input as to what the recipient would especially like, in case it's something I happen to have, so while you will be happy with anything, it sure does help some of us to have an idea what to send!! I used an image which I received from Jacqueline in the November Tickle for my card this month.

In this post is a short list of items
When you sign up, you can choose to mention up to three things on that list as being things that are "you", and which you will enjoy using.
This isn't to say that you will get them - but if the person tickling you needs a little help, it will give them a helping hand!
And if you don't want to pick anything from the list, the person tickling you will do their Teapotter best as they always do :mrgreen:.

Embossed backgrounds
Die-cuts
Animal images...cute or more "real"
Vintage style images
Sentiments
Humorous images
People images
Sentiments
Nature Images
Ribbon/bling
* a wild card. Would you love a few Bird Crazy or AI images? Or...???
Again, it's no guarantee, but if the person tickling you has something that you have added as a wild card, chances are you'll get even luckier than usual :wink:.

Cook22 02-26-2017 08:29 AM

And, I think I am far ahead enough with my concept and plan to be able to safely say I'm in at #1. Thank goodness the original art is old enough to be out of copyright or I'd still be scratching round for ideas!!

Helping hand - I have so little stamping time now that I'm truly happy with nothing, but love stuff that is music or bird themed, and cute Penny Black images.

peeps321 02-26-2017 08:58 AM

I won't be late for this very important date....count me in as #2.....

I'm happy with just a card or whatever.........

annsforte3 02-26-2017 09:07 AM

Hiding behind the tree at number three!!

Happy with anything!!

buddy'smama 02-26-2017 04:02 PM

Shut the door, Ruthie is number 4

octoberbabe 02-26-2017 05:45 PM

What a jive, I'll be #5!

stampingwriter 02-27-2017 05:20 AM

Stampingwriter is number six
and, like Sabrina, I'd be in a fix
if I hadn't found a suitable out-of-copyright image on the internet.

redi2stamp 02-27-2017 05:38 AM

count me in at #11I was so happy to receive the challenge early enough to play! Tickle Tickle!

Shailiekat 02-27-2017 06:14 AM

You guys should check out Visible images character stamps or at least they used to have them...
Been a while for me
I saw this and got tickled as can be.
I'll play today hope that's fine
Alice is another favorite of mine
Count me in at number 8
Hope I get it out and am not late.

donnajeanne 02-27-2017 06:18 AM

I'm not going to be late late late -----Coming in at 12

donnajeanne 02-27-2017 06:22 AM

Ouch thought was 12 as followed redi2stamp and then Shailiekat was there and said she was 8 so I will be------- 9 -----getting in line!

I am Easy Peasy--love soooooooo many things so will be happy with all--surprise me ---thanks-- butterflies, birds, flowers, all sorts of things

Cook22 02-27-2017 06:59 AM

LOL, the counting thread has been invaded by either the Mad Hatter or the sleepy dormouse, it's certainly taken a real surreal Alice twist this week. No worries, it all comes out in the wash...

Shailiekat 02-27-2017 08:06 AM

I think our numbers are weird we jumped from 6 to 11 to 8 to 12?? LOL!!! I did think I saw a 7 though so where did they all go?

Precious Kitty 02-27-2017 08:20 AM

The numbers all went haywire ... but I am just going to follow suit ... and say I am 13!

Shailiekat 02-27-2017 09:44 AM

Just an FYI.... Visible image is clearancing out their character stamps and there are 4 Alice stamps in there. This wont help some of you this go around.. but I do like their stamps.

redi2stamp 02-27-2017 10:09 AM

anyone else having trouble with the site and uploading a card?

Cook22 02-27-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redi2stamp (Post 21424573)
anyone else having trouble with the site and uploading a card?

PMed you, Mary.

heartsong47 02-27-2017 11:26 AM

Here I am in at 14...me thinks???

Covington Crafter 02-27-2017 12:52 PM

I have no idea what number I am, but I'm in!!!!

snietje 02-27-2017 11:54 PM

I'm in too, and whatever the number I am, I'm happy to play again

and I like die cuts, stamped sentiments, images...just surprise me

Anita (snietje)

Shoe Girl 02-28-2017 02:36 AM

I am not sure what number I am but count me in this month.

I would love a couple of light house images if you have any light house stamps. I could not play last month because I don't have any light houses. (Might need to go shopping - LOL!) If not, I am happy with anything. :)

smadson 02-28-2017 04:57 AM

I am in! Why can't we count? Maybe tea potters can't! LOL

I am easy! I would love it, if you have a lamp post die cut, maybe or house mouse image?
Doesn't matter. I like it all!

One4Joy 02-28-2017 06:49 AM

Okay, no matter the number, count me in! I love Alice!

Cook22 02-28-2017 06:54 AM

OK - on the spreadsheet which I've started filling in, it looks as if Susan is #16, so you can take it onwards from there :-). I think this is one I'm going to print just to double-check against the screen, LOL.

wendy2512 02-28-2017 07:10 PM

17 for me

17 the age to be17 is the number for me.
I as well like anything, but if you need help I love cute things or die-cuts...:0)

jacqueline 03-01-2017 01:47 PM

I'm in at #18

donnajeanne 03-01-2017 01:52 PM

I did get to upload finally but is in my gallery and not at teapotters not sure why though.

Cook22 03-05-2017 03:54 AM

All assignments have now been sent out. It was a great challenge - thank you Carla! I think you really stretched AND inspired us.