Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesday Extras (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/)
-   -   MMTPT445 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Shining Light of Hope (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/mmtpt445-%7E-tickle-teapotter-%7E-shining-light-hope-615775/)

Cook22 01-24-2017 07:25 AM

MMTPT445 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Shining Light of Hope

TICKLE A TEAPOTTER
MMTPT445/January 2017

PARTICIPATING STAMPERS!

1. If you are participating in sending your card this January to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.

2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.

Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......

Cook22 #1

Then the next person will be

HappyStamping #2

And so forth.

3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!

Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!

Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.

1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday the week after the challenge - so that will be Sunday 5th February It will be short and will simply say in the subject line: You tickle........

Inside the pm it will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.

If you do not receive a pm from me the evening of Monday 6th, please do contact me in case I messed up.

2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card!
If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.

3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located here.

If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!

You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter!

Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!

Cook22 01-24-2017 07:27 AM

Helping Hand

The "helping hand" came about because someone said that she so enjoys participating in the Tickle and loves sending some little extras but sometimes struggles to know what the recipient would really like and use. I know some of us are happy with anything - but I have to say I really appreciate a little input as to what the recipient would especially like, in case it's something I happen to have, so while you will be happy with anything, it sure does help some of us to have an idea what to send!! I used an image which I received from Jacqueline in the November Tickle for my card this month.

In this post is a short list of items
When you sign up, you can choose to mention up to three things on that list as being things that are "you", and which you will enjoy using.
This isn't to say that you will get them - but if the person tickling you needs a little help, it will give them a helping hand!
And if you don't want to pick anything from the list, the person tickling you will do their Teapotter best as they always do :mrgreen:.

Embossed backgrounds
Die-cuts
Animal images...cute or more "real"
Vintage style images
Sentiments
Humorous images
People images
Sentiments
Nature Images
Ribbon/bling
* a wild card. Would you love a few Bird Crazy or AI images? Or...???
Again, it's no guarantee, but if the person tickling you has something that you have added as a wild card, chances are you'll get even luckier than usual :wink:.

Cook22 01-28-2017 04:20 AM

Yay, I used an image I received when Jacqueline tickled me, my card is ready and I'm in at #1.

buddy'smama 01-29-2017 12:40 PM

Ruthie is#2. I would like some flower images.

coffeestamper 01-29-2017 02:05 PM

Missing splitcoast and all of you

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you all a very happy healthy new year. I was able to spend an hour today browsing splitcoast and I am hoping to someday get stamping again I keep very busy with my son Chris he has just entered the high school and my other son Nick will be graduating from Marist college in Ny. My hubby and I just celebrated 25 year wedding anniversary. I miss you all sending hugs to you all😘

annsforte3 01-29-2017 02:19 PM

Count me in as number 3!SU images as I have none!

peeps321 01-29-2017 02:44 PM

What are friends "four"......tickle mail of course! I'm always looking for new sentiments to include on teaparty cards :)

donnajeanne 01-29-2017 04:27 PM

Coming in at "5 " and doing the jive

love die cuts, flowers, and surprises

ScrappinCEO 01-30-2017 04:41 AM

Scrappinceo #6

I'm all about vintage tones and mixed media stuff. Die Cuts, ATCs. Not into 'cartoony' images except maybe those TH cats. Love those critters!

Creative Blessings!

redi2stamp 01-30-2017 07:57 AM

I'll be lucky #7 please and play the wild card of Tim Holtz crazy dogs or cats or AI even..lol fun fun

Covington Crafter 01-30-2017 09:45 AM

Carla's in the gate at number 8! I've been having lots of fun using my tickles on cards. It's so much fun to share stashes across this big wide SCS world!

Images for guy cards
Vintage
Wild card Katzenkraft, Lavinia, House Mouse

octoberbabe 01-30-2017 10:15 AM

Oh I wish I was fine, but no matter what, I'm in at #9. (Clarification: sick as a dag for past week. Finally feel like I'm going to make it today!!)

snietje 01-30-2017 11:15 PM

Here I am back again and count me in at #10

die cuts, animal pictures sentiments, but everything is ok

Snietje

smadson 01-31-2017 04:44 AM

Wi Can play this time, I could use House Mouse images ; I only have one. But anything, really. I will be eleven.

allee's 01-31-2017 04:54 AM

allee's - #12

Looking forward to joining in this time!

Would love die cut sentiments.

jacqueline 01-31-2017 05:08 AM

Count me in...#13

Kemernow 01-31-2017 05:32 AM

Kandie in at lucky 14#

I have very few sentiments and I love vintage or collage!

stampingwriter 01-31-2017 07:11 AM

Stampingwriter coming in at #15.
Happy with anything, but sentiments might be nice.

Precious Kitty 01-31-2017 10:02 AM

I am coming in at #16!! Whoot! Whoot!

LeeBeth 01-31-2017 10:59 AM

Seventeen is a heavenly number to be. Embossed backgrounds or die cuts would be great-but something the tickler enjoys using I would also enjoy.

kokirose 01-31-2017 11:20 AM

Kokirose coming in at #18

One4Joy 01-31-2017 11:44 AM

Oh to be 19 again!

And I love surprises!

cbeduasst 01-31-2017 04:39 PM

I am back, and I am #20.

Surprise Me :)

graffiti 02-01-2017 12:54 PM

Yes , I am #21. That number seems to remind me of lots of fun..... I have found that punch art is my true love and if you might have any die cuts or wonderful sentiments , serious or funny, I would love to use them on a future creation. I am just happy to be able to participate and hopefully make someone smile.

wendy2512 02-02-2017 08:14 AM

22 now that will do

22 now that will do. That makes it fine...22 is mine...I like anything really but for helps I LOVE anything cute. OR sentiments or die-cuts...have a great day...:0)

yabbadodo 02-02-2017 06:03 PM

#23 that's me.

heartsong47 02-03-2017 08:38 AM

Am I too Late?....if not then I be 24

yellowrose46 02-04-2017 04:24 AM

# 25, glad to be alive!

Forgot about the 'helping hand'. I already have more 'stuff' than I can use in 10 lifetimes but I'd love some die cut sentiments. I already have 'happy birthdays' and thank you dies, but anything else would be great.

Crafty Julia 02-04-2017 11:14 AM

#26 embossed images or Surprise Me! Happy to be participating!

Cook22 02-05-2017 06:14 AM

All the assignments have been PM-ed and I hope I've included addresses anywhere they were needed. Let me know if you needed one and I missed you out!

Thanks for all the lighthouses, I so enjoyed the gallery.

jacqueline 02-05-2017 06:36 PM

My lighthouse and a special wish is all packed up and ready to go in the mail tomorrow! It's heading to.......:confused:
(you didn't think I'd tell, did you?)

cbeduasst 02-06-2017 01:50 PM

Too cute jacqueline. I just dropped mine off at the post office after work today :)