Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Teapot Tuesday Extras (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/)
-   -   MMTPT431 ~ TICKLE A TEAPOTTER ~ Hatless in Hottentot...Hailing all hatters (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesday-extras-386/mmtpt431-%7E-tickle-teapotter-%7E-hatless-hottentot-hailing-all-hatters-613765/)

Cook22 10-21-2016 06:32 AM

MMTPT431 ~ TICKLE A TEAPOTTER ~ Hatless in Hottentot...Hailing all hatters

TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT431
October 2016

PARTICIPATING STAMPERS!

1. If you are participating in sending your card this October to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.

2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.

Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......

Cook22 #1

Then the next person will be

HappyStamping #2

And so forth.

3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!

Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!

Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.

1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday the week after the challenge - so that will be Sunday 30th October. It will be short and will simply say in the subject line: You tickle........

Inside the pm it will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.

If you do not receive a pm from me the evening of Monday 31st October, please do contact me in case I messed up.

2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card!
If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.

3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located here.

If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!

You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter!

Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!

Cook22 10-21-2016 06:35 AM

Helping Hand

It's great to see the positive feedback on this! I certainly loved the images Carla picked to send me last month - including one that's far enough down my wishlist that I'm sure I'll never actually get to own the stamp!

The "helping hand" came about because someone said that she so enjoys participating in the Tickle and loves sending some little extras but sometimes struggles to know what the recipient would really like.

In this post is a short list of items
When you sign up, you can choose to mention up to three things on that list as being things that are "you", and which you will enjoy using.
This isn't to say that you will get them - but if the person tickling you needs a little help, it will give them a helping hand!
And if you don't want to pick anything from the list, the person tickling you will do their Teapotter best as they always do :mrgreen:.

Embossed backgrounds
Die-cuts
Animal images...cute or more "real"
Vintage style images
Sentiments
Humorous images
People images
Sentiments
Nature Images
Ribbon/bling
* a wild card. Would you love a few Bird Crazy or AI images? Or...???
Again, it's no guarantee, but if the person tickling you has something that you have added as a wild card, chances are you'll get even luckier than usual :wink:.

annsforte3 10-23-2016 12:14 PM

Sign me up, it looks like I am in luck to be number 2 I see!!

octoberbabe 10-23-2016 01:57 PM

Oh woe to me...........I am #3 :) Not sure I have any hat stamps, but I will see what I can do!

Cook22 10-23-2016 02:06 PM

How come you're not #1, Ann? I use my name as an example in the instruction post, but I never actually sign up until I'm sure I've got a card under way that I'll be ready to send in a timely fashion.. Usually, but not always, I've already got something on the go at the time I'm posting the thread. When I don't, I don't sign up early ;-).

annsforte3 10-23-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22 (Post 21346364)
How come you're not #1, Ann? I use my name as an example in the instruction post, but I never actually sign up until I'm sure I've got a card under way that I'll be ready to send in a timely fashion.. Usually, but not always, I've already got something on the go at the time I'm posting the thread. When I don't, I don't sign up early ;-).

I figured that you start the thread and should be number 1!!!!

You're the boss!!

Precious Kitty 10-23-2016 02:25 PM

So what number are we on???

peeps321 10-23-2016 02:27 PM

I kind of wondered that. too, Sabrina....guess we shouldn't be presumptuous.....so in the event that you are #1 (you're always #1 in our hearts).....that would make me #4?? Who could ask for more....:)

Sentiments good for Teaparty cards, funny images, word die cuts.....or anything really or just the tickle card :)

Precious Kitty 10-23-2016 02:47 PM

Then goodness sake alive - guess I am number 5!

I am happy with anything. :)

buddy'smama 10-23-2016 04:35 PM

Ruthie is#6.

Covington Crafter 10-24-2016 11:27 AM

Oh thank heaven, I'm in at #7!

Forgot the Helping Hand
Anything is so appreciated, it is so fun to send and receive these marvelous surprises. It's like a mini Christmas every month :D

Wild Card: Katzelkraft, Lavinia, House Mouse

susie australia 10-24-2016 06:36 PM

Ohhhh shut the gate, I'm number 8.

Anything as long as it doesn't add to postage costs - I do love scene images ( stamping on photo copy paper is great) I can easily print them into cardstock. We won't tell the craft police though. Remember if you make a chunky card always feel free to send something else. xx

snietje 10-24-2016 11:23 PM

that's fine I come in at nine

and I like everything

Snietje

wendy2512 10-24-2016 11:51 PM

# 10

Hey now and then I LOVE # 10, that is the Number for me...Yah. I AM good with anything but if you would like help I especially love cute things...off to put on my thinking cap....HUGS to all

Cook22 10-25-2016 08:27 AM

LOL, since you all think I'm number one, what fun, I'm breaking sequence. My card is done and uploaded...

I like nature images, especially birds and flowers.

Wild card - snowmen! You can never have too many snowmen but I've put myself on a freeze from buying any more snowman stamps. Not forever - but for at least a couple of years, LOL.

stampingwriter 10-25-2016 09:21 AM

I'm .... 11?
I'm happy with anything. I make Christmas cards all year long for charity, so Christmas images and greetings are always welcome.
And word die-cuts, because I don't own any.

Shoe Girl 10-25-2016 12:08 PM

The clock struck 12 - oh my I hope I don't turn in to a pumpkin. Sign me up at number 12. :)

donnajeanne 10-25-2016 08:18 PM

LOL--- guess that leaves me hmmmm a TWEEN at 13---snowmen, Christmas, oh my goodness anything makes me happy

kathg3262 10-26-2016 09:23 AM

Make me #14! Any little goodies are appreciated.

yabbadodo 10-27-2016 08:00 PM

I am #15 and I love die-cuts, humorous stamps, really anything at all.

yo sam 10-28-2016 12:17 PM

I'm number 16 and I can't think of one thing that rhymes with that! I also appreciate anything that's sent.

Cook22 10-30-2016 03:17 AM

All assignments have now been messaged, and I hope I've included any addresses where needed.

Thank you, Carla, for a fun challenge. As someone who used to wear hats a lot (and I still have most of them in hat boxes just in case...), I really enjoyed this theme and the cards.