Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Stashbusters! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/stashbusters-410/)
-   -   Stash Busters - April 2014 Week 3 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/stashbusters-410/stash-busters-april-2014-week-3-a-586590/)

Motherload 04-17-2014 09:12 AM

Stash Busters - April 2014 Week 3

This month, I am challenging you to use up certain items from your stash and then link your completed layout here so we can all get excited over it! I'll post a new list each Thursday this month, and you have until April 30th to scrap your layouts using the products. If you complete all four layouts, you will get an honorable mention for the month! Sound fun? Let's get started.

Please use:
� 2 pieces of patterned paper
� Chipboard
� Bling
� Photo corner

My sample: @ The intersection of . . .

Stash14Apr3 Gallery

You can use additional products, but you must use at least one of each of the items listed. If you don't have an item in your stash, please don't rush out and buy it! Just substitute a similar item from your stash. When posting in the gallery, please use keyword Stash14Apr3, include a description of how you used each item, and link back to this post. Happy hunting!

smadson 04-17-2014 12:23 PM

I'm on it!!! :)

smadson 04-18-2014 09:50 AM

Here are my pages. I spent two days looking for my chipboard. Now my room is a mess. I took everything out of two drawers and it is all on the floor! LOL
I ended up using these little books, of which I have dozens! You can journal in them or put more photos. I did both!
Here is Portraits and MC 2006. I want to point out that I did these on backs of other pages in my albums, because they are two sided. Not that I need to, because I have at least 8 drawers of papers plus all my packs! I can scrap from not till kingdom come and not use all of my paper. But you know we are frugal! :)

scrappinbinkle 04-19-2014 05:54 AM

Chipboard I have tons of just not in the shaped variety anymore, gave it all away but I may be able to come up with something :D

Lmn 04-19-2014 09:06 AM

LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadson (Post 20601650)
I want to point out that I did these on backs of other pages in my albums, because they are two sided. Not that I need to, because I have at least 8 drawers of papers plus all my packs! I can scrap from not till kingdom come and not use all of my paper. But you know we are frugal! :)

Sharon this made me chuckle ... I probably would have done the same esp if I liked the papers too! Super fun pages

fresshe 04-19-2014 05:03 PM

Thanks for the list of things to use!!! Loren 30! by fresshe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lmn 04-19-2014 08:32 PM

Here's Mine

Fun challenge...this chipboard and metal corner has been in my stash for a while, I probably would have never pulled them out ... great challenge ;)

Simple Pleasure Opryland

scrappinbinkle 04-20-2014 12:31 PM

Here is my page for this week!

Easter 1999