Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-11-2016, 06:55 PM   #2241
Cardstock Collector

Thanks TexasGrammy!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
TexasGrammy likes this post.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:26 AM   #2242
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyRavenstampy View Post
Thanks TexasGrammy!!
You're very welcome!
Old 08-01-2016, 11:07 AM   #2243
Cardstock Collector

Default Hello!

New to SCS, although I've perused the forums a bit. Not a demonstrator, but love to stamp! Looking forward to learning some new tips and techniques and sharing some work with you lovely peeps!
Old 08-01-2016, 11:10 AM   #2244
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinakathy View Post
My name is Kathy, and I now live in N. Carolina. Grew up outside Chicago, graduated from Indiana Univ., then moved to the SF Bay area. Lived in Silicon Valley for some 18 years before moving to CT., and then down here. Needless to say, we have kids in SF as well as Brooklyn. I have been stamping for some 9 years. Changed my office into a studio and the rest is history!! I love my get away room here on the second floor! I feel very fortunate as my husband is a big supporter of my fun cards. I have so many boxes of cards I have made that I have been slowly expanding into the closet out in the hall next to my studio!
Looking forward to learning new techniques as all the small independent craft stores went out of business during the recession. Will learn how to maneuver this site, I am sure! Kathy
Hi Cathy! I'm in Sanford! Bring some works in progress down to the coffee shop one day and we can stamp away!
Old 08-07-2016, 10:40 AM   #2245
Cardstock Collector

Hello, everyone! My name is Anna but friends call me Ania. Originally I'm from Poland but 10 years ago I've moved to the UK. Since I can remember I loved all sorts of creativity: from poetry writing and drawing as a child to watercolour and decoupage when I got older. 4 years ago I've been diagnosed with MS and creativity became my therapy. I discovered Stampin' Up! through Angie Juda tutorials, found a UK based demonstrator, fabulous Sam Hammond, and joined SU family over 2 years ago. I'm a hobbyist demonstrator but really hope to turn it into business one day. As long as my health let me to, as atm, I occasionally suffer from relapses that happen to sent me to bed with no feeling in my hands and legs for a couple of weeks. But I'm not giving up! Life's too short to waste it on self-pity xx
APMCreations, bjeans and bzzzeee like this post.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:21 PM   #2246
Compulsive Stamper

Hello Everybody! I am not a demonstrator, but used to be a Creative Memories consultant (before the 2nd bankruptcy). I have always loved rubber stamping--I've been a member here and visited many times, but have never taken the time to look at what all the "stuff" there is here to make my membership really work for me. I love Stampin' Up but there's lots of other companies I love as well. This is the first time I've ever posted, so please bear with me--many thanks! I look forward to seeing everything there is here!
bjeans likes this post.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:59 PM   #2247
Cardstock Collector

I am quite new to SCS. I have already gotten some wonderful ideas from demonstrators. I've found that that I am usually able to follow the directions which I consider a great compliment to those who share their ideas here.
Old 08-14-2016, 05:57 PM   #2248
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Welcome y'all!

Happy you are here! Let me know if you need help with anything!

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store | My Online Classes
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

VRother likes this post.
Old 08-22-2016, 03:51 PM   #2249
Cardstock Collector

Question Really confused but diving into this forum

Am new to SCS, and fairly new to stamping and art journaling and mixed media papercrafting. I have been caregiver for 12 years to my young adult daughter who has a chronic illness that keeps her mostly homebound. Since January of 2016 I have bought every type of art supply, stamp supply, die sets, paints, sprays, gelli plates, and so on. I have really gone nuts and am trying everything: art journaling, cardmaking, printmaking, die cutting, et al. My daughter enjoys all this too.

I really don't understand how to use this site: why do ten year old threads and/or responses show up first? But I hope to find my way.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #2250

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabirder51 View Post
Am new to SCS, and fairly new to stamping and art journaling and mixed media papercrafting. I have been caregiver for 12 years to my young adult daughter who has a chronic illness that keeps her mostly homebound. Since January of 2016 I have bought every type of art supply, stamp supply, die sets, paints, sprays, gelli plates, and so on. I have really gone nuts and am trying everything: art journaling, cardmaking, printmaking, die cutting, et al. My daughter enjoys all this too.

I really don't understand how to use this site: why do ten year old threads and/or responses show up first? But I hope to find my way.
Caregivers have my complete respect. I'm so glad you have an art outlet - I adore art journaling!

Okay, click Welcome Vabirder51 at the top of the screen. This will put you into your profile where you can change your preferences.

Click Edit Options from the menu on the left.

Scroll down until you see thread options.

Then choose what the red arrow is pointing to

Linear - newest first.

Love Splitcoast?

DaisyNY likes this post.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:08 PM   #2251
Compulsive Stamper

Hi there,

I'm new to SCS and relatively new to stamping. e.g. I have only recently found out about Stampin' up and Stampfrancisco Stamps etc. Where have I been? I live in Barbados, so my card making and scrapbooking community is largely online. I have a scrapping buddy here but we hope to find others. In the meantime, when I get online, I love to follow the videos to learn techniques and get some inspiration. Thanks.
UnderstandBlue likes this post.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:44 PM   #2252

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBetwixt View Post
Hi there,

I'm new to SCS and relatively new to stamping. e.g. I have only recently found out about Stampin' up and Stampfrancisco Stamps etc. Where have I been? I live in Barbados, so my card making and scrapbooking community is largely online. I have a scrapping buddy here but we hope to find others. In the meantime, when I get online, I love to follow the videos to learn techniques and get some inspiration. Thanks.
Enjoy!

Love Splitcoast?

Old 04-30-2018, 09:11 PM   #2253
Cardstock Collector

Heart Oldie and Newbie Here

Howdy there!

I have been a SU! customer for twenty years, and I was a Demonstrator for several years over a decade ago. Twelve years ago, I had to give up my business when we moved, but I'm back in the saddle and I rejoined the Stampin' Up! family in March during Sale-A-Bration.

I'm just building my clientele here, and I've found that SU is very underrepresented in my location. Most of my friends and acquaintances have never heard of the company before, so I'm working hard to remedy that.

Splitcoast Stampers will help me tremendously, and I'm excited to be here, expanding my knowledge base and learning new techniques to give my clients the best SU! has to offer.
pepperann and fl_beachbum like this post.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:23 AM   #2254
Pearl-ExPert

Default Im Back

I am back to SCS after a card making break (since 2010) ... the stampin bug has caught up to me again though and I am starting to make cards again ... gotta start collecting paper, stamps, inc, ect again lol
pepperann likes this post.
Old 05-30-2018, 07:22 AM   #2255

Welcome back!!
pepperann likes this post.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:39 PM   #2256
Stazon Splitcoast

questions for SU demonstrators Do all retired listed form early years And until current? I started them so could compare my l wishes listed and stamps I have now. And my file was accidentally delete. And can't get back. I need demonstrators help please! thanks Linda
Old 06-04-2018, 06:04 PM   #2257
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
questions for SU demonstrators Do all retired listed form early years And until current? I started them so could compare my l wishes listed and stamps I have now. And my file was accidentally delete. And can't get back. I need demonstrators help please! thanks Linda

Linda, are you looking for a list with all stamp sets sold? I just want to make sure I try to find the right thing.

Please excuse typos and short posts. I've probably got glue on my fingers :)

Sharing on Instagram as adrianaathome and on my blog Cup & Ink
Old 06-04-2018, 06:24 PM   #2258
Stazon Splitcoast

yes, I wanted all stamp sets sold, Because I wanted you listed for two reason. to see if like stamps set it will goes on my wish listed. And the other reason so I can highlight the ones I have for Reference. So I would be able edit the listed.

Another question what was the very fist that SU retired stamp set listed?
And am just wondering And is Demos Still out there from the on stampin'up until now? I thought interested questions to know answers of thanks for your help
Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_beachbum View Post
Linda, are you looking for a list with all stamp sets sold? I just want to make sure I try to find the right thing.
fl_beachbum likes this post.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:37 AM   #2259
Cardstock Collector

Smile

Hi Anna! So glad I started browsing some posts so I know what to say. I've been a member for awhile, but FINALLY posted to my gallery for the first time on Friday.

RAK love and (((HUGS))) to you across the pond
-Angie xx
Old 06-15-2018, 04:25 PM   #2260
Stazon Splitcoast

I have a question: I don't know the names of them either.

Can some help me with lists names all of Memories & More Card Pack? From Stampin'up only and just cards only I am not in scrapbookings. I would ref only and some can keep track of what I like too. And love retied ones well. Thanks Linda
Old 11-16-2018, 05:46 AM   #2261
Cardstock Collector

Hello Everyone. I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm Theresa from central PA and I'm a beginner stamper (again). I fooled around with a couple of wooden stamps a good 20 years ago, but although cute, I really had no idea how to use them and stopped. A couple of months ago, I read a book that had the main characters stamping in it, and I thought it was interesting they were so into it and wondered why. I did a search on the web after finishing the book and OMG! I had no idea what was out there!!!

So here I am, enjoying this journey, finding Paper Pumpkin and finally a demo in my area that will get back to me and spending more money than I "should". You know, you are all a bad influence on me!!! And now... I'm even considering becoming a demo myself.
snowmanqueen likes this post.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:45 AM   #2262
Cardstock Collector

Hello Everyone! My name is Candice Renee Woolfall. I prefer to be called by Renee. I am a new SU Demo. I have only been stamping for a year. I had never heard of SU until my Sister-in-law invited me to a class. SU had me at "Hello". I have been an "addict" who hoards lots of crafting supplies since then. Not only do I love the creativity aspect, but I love that feeling of being a part of such a warm and welcoming group.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:54 PM   #2263
Cardstock Collector

Default SU demo Here

Hello Kim Boelter here! Pretty new to the SCS community. I signed up as a Demo in July when they had the amazing Stamp Pad deal. I am pretty much what you call a Hobby Demo, I don't really plan on doing any classes or anything unless things change in my life where I need to go out and hustle it. I just love the process of creating something pretty. I was pretty creative in high school, way to many years ago, and now this gives me the opportunity to create again.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #2264
Cardstock Collector

I am a new StampinUp Demo. I've only been stampin for 10 months. I'm also new to SCS. I'm a hobby Demo. I'm not doing classes or anything like that.