Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Unregistered

Heart A Touch of Jeanne

Wow, you really don't need a big family by birth with all of the extended friendly family in this group. Let's see, I was a secretary for 20 years & all of a sudden I don't feel intelligent enough to converse with you all, where's my brownies? I'm relatively new to 'creating', I buy the fancy machine's and wait for their inspiration, then a month later, I've slapped something together and think, what was I thinking and its going to someone anyway, too much time and sleepless nights to conjure up. I found you all by wonderful accident and have enjoyed reading/learning/sharing from you by osmosis. However, I must admit I'm 72 yrs old and I do not tweet/tweeter/face anything/publish?/display pic/ upload/download, my grandbabies are't near my encircleing arms, and too embarrised to ask my (husbands grand & great grandchildren (I took them over), my sweeties, being very busy themselves. so, here I am with my dogs watching me, husband in his cave. But, I digress, the reason I signed up was for selfish, frustrating reasons, ready. I purchased the 'purple one' from Overstock two weeks ago, heavyyyy. Would love to see video's from you very talented sisters to show how/what/ideas, to do with this "PO", not using fabric, maybe later on that one. By the way, first came the GC, not for me, then came the 'PO', I think I'll love it, I have three pcs, need (crease pad? what else, so I won't hurt her... Tk U

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

HAHAH! Oh your message makes me smile Do you have brownies? I wouldn't mind a brownie

Would you by chance be talking about the Westminster Big Shot Pro? Ohhh I do love my Big Shot Pro. Do you have dies already? You do need the crease pad, the very thin - like paper thin - shims and a cutting plate.

Oh by the way - you need to log in with your username and password - it will say "welcome, (username)" at the top right when you're logged in and then you'll get access to a ton more on the site.

Let me know if you need help with anything at all!

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Old 09-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
Hardware Hotshot

Hi and welcome from New Zealand! I loved your introduction - and am glad to hear there are other non-tweeters, nontwitteres, nonbloggers, nonfacebook uses out there! You will have so much fun here you will forget you ever had a family!
Stephanie