Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-22-2004, 11:27 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thought I better say hi too ;)

Hi everyone,

I thought I better finally say hi and do a little intro too since I have been eavesdropping for the last 3 weeks or so. This is such an awesome site. I am really glad that someone mentioned it on the SU website. You guys have amazing creativity. My name is Kim Price and I am from SLC, UT. I am the proud mommy of 4, 2 girls (3 1/2 & 7 months) and 2 boys (15 & 12). My youngest is just 7 months and has the cutest smile. Ok, not prejudice am I :P My hubby just made it possible for me to quit my job in April so I could stay home with the girls.

I started stamping about 5 years ago when my sisters in-laws talked me into going to a "stamp party", what the heck is that? Anyway, needless to say I became addicted. 4 years later I finally signed up. I am one of the lucky ones to have a WONDERFUL upline. She is always there whenever I have a question. I started stamping w/the hopes of catching up my boys scrapbooks, their real mom passed away when they were little so I am playing a little catch up for them They love looking at them to see what I've done new.

Thanks to all of you who post daily for making me laugh and have a great time while I'm here

Kim
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2004, 11:33 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Welcome! I'm new here too. I've done alot of posting but forgot to do an intro. How Rude! LOL

Isn't this a great site? I'm loving it. I love all the friendliness and the help everyone gives to one another. The ladies here seem so genuine. I can't seem to get myself off this site. My dh is wondering if I'm sleeping. He goes to bed, I'm on the puter. He wakes up for work, I'm on the puter. So addicting.

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!!

marlo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2004, 12:02 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Too Funny!

That is way funny. My DH is wondering WHAT I am doing up so late and then just laughs at me when I tell him. He thought I had already gone to bed a couple of hours ago and then finds me on the puter. Teehee, don't we just love them for checking in on us

Nite :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2004, 02:23 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Kim!
Hi Marlo!

Welcome to the best and most addictive site on the web!

I've been hooked since day one. If it wasn't for work, I'd be here pretty much 24/7.

NY Nan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2004, 03:47 AM   #5  
SCS Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to all the new members-even the ones still in teh lurking pahse-you'll be out soon!

nightscrapper-I am totally with you on the late nigh thing. My husband used to call me a stamping vampire b/c I was always stamping in the nighttime (b/c my 2 year old LOVES to stamp with me!) The stamping vampire got shortened to Stampire, and now I refer to my downline group and I as the Stampires!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2004, 05:52 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Kim,

Welcome to SCS! I thought I recognized your name. I "met" you a couple of months ago. I sold you my Petite Posies set and you sent me an adorable card made with Fishy Friends. You'll love this place. I've learned so much and have gotten so much inspiration from everyone.

Cathy
Reply With Quote Likes