Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-04-2012, 07:41 AM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Default Scrappin' Jersey Girl!

Hello everyone! Been lurkin' too long...time to say hello!

My name is debbie - been scrappin' for years! i am single, live in Colonia NJ, work full time as an assistant manager at a doggie daycare/boarding facility and part time as a veterinary receptionist. i am the coolest aunt in the world to my 2 nieces and nephew. i belong to a dog obedience training club and have been involved in dog shows and competition obedience...but the dogs i have now (Bob-shepherd mix, and Lucy-min pin mix) are not competition dogs...just want love...and that's okay too!

i LOVE scrapbooking - make layouts, mini albums, altered art, etc. i also do decorative painting and will soon have a design published in the Artists Club catalog! That was so exciting! i enjoy photography, reading, cooking, baking, walking. LOVE the beach but never get down the shore enough in the summer!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and making some friends!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Debbie and welcome from New Zealand! Congrats on your design about to be published although I may have to contend the 'coolest aunt' title! Have fun exploring the forum now that you are 'official' and do ask if you have any questions.
Stephanie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

welcome deb. pop on over to the get it together threads. there are a few gatherings planned.
one in poughkeepsie. soon to close for sign ups. but we would love for you to join us.
antother one in north jersey next month
even if you can't join us for either gathering. come chat. you just might live close to some great stampers!