Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   You are an evil site :) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/you-evil-site-t9089.html)

SuLar 09-11-2004 08:37 PM

You are an evil site :)

Hello everyone! I'm new here-discovered you from a blog. Now I have just spent the last 2 hours viewing cards, reading the forums and techniques, printing stuff out to CASE or try. You are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at all that time I spent!!!!....I'll be back tomorrow :D

I'm a SAHM of 3 and have been stamping for about a year and a half now. DH has no idea how much I've spent on this stuff (and dosen't want to know).....poor guy works so hard and I spend his money! He's great though and encourages me in my stamping.

Looks like a great forum and site...I've seen wonderful ideas here. Glad I found you!

kiki 09-11-2004 08:53 PM

Welcome SuLar!!!!

WaterPixie 09-11-2004 08:55 PM

Welcome Susan!!

Hehehehehe!!! Now you are one of us!!! :twisted:

:lol:

Jami 09-11-2004 09:38 PM

Glad you found us Susan!!! 2 hours is nothing. My DH wants me to get my own computer because I hog it so much since finding SCS a few months ago :lol: You're going to LOVE it here!!!!

pjbstamper 09-11-2004 09:57 PM

I think it's a matter of perspective...

one person's evil could be another person's live and SCS is live 24/7.

Well, that was a sad little joke but since I'm trying to see if I can have my name as the last post in every forum before I logoff, it will just have to do!

imsteelefullofscrap 09-16-2004 09:31 AM

Welcome to the group

Welcome to the group I am here in Ohio!!!
I agree only 2 hours on this site?? Oh my there has been mornings I am still on until 2 am! Yeah do I pay for it thenext day, and then I do it again the next evening! LOL
I WISH they had a CHAT ROOM link for all of us late owls or even during the day to go in and chat!
Jen

CrabbyAbbe 09-16-2004 09:45 AM

sucked you right in didn't it? :D

welcome, you're gonna love it here!
Kirstin :)

Motherof6 09-16-2004 09:54 AM

Welcome! 2 hours, that's a good start. I can guarentee it will grow along with your love for SCS.

amydiehl 09-16-2004 10:00 AM

Hi Susan, and welcome to our great, BIG family! You have just seen the tip of the iceberg my dear. Everyday brings something new......it's a fun ride! :D

Jackie G 09-16-2004 10:58 AM

Welcome!!! This is an acceptable evil-no blasphomey intended!!!

I would make one recommendation based on expierence and a few new color ink cartridges later--set up a "favorites" section so you don't have to print everything you like!!! Maybe only print the extra special (and there are so many) ones that just grab you. I have a ton of saved images in my favorites but I also keep a list of the image name and the date it was uploaded on the ones that just blow me away. This may seem silly but it is cheaper than going to Staples all the time for ink!!!

Have a blast here and keep a lot of take out numbers on speed dial 'cause you'll forget to cook!!!

jg

gamblemom 09-16-2004 11:25 AM

evil site

Welcome SuLar, I too have been sucked into this site!! Since joining, I have logged more hours than I remember! I knew I was in trouble when I rushed home from the grocery store and logged in before putting away all the food! I have also been known to race my son to the computer after school to get on before he does. :twisted: Oh well, there are worse addictions I guess!

heresrita 09-16-2004 11:43 AM

Welcome SuLar:
Quote:

DH has no idea how much I've spent on this stuff (and dosen't want to know).....poor guy works so hard and I spend his money!
You are one lucky girl :!: The best kind of DH is the one that gives you money to support your habit and doesn't ask :!: We'll see you around, no doubt. :D

tishintexas 09-16-2004 11:46 AM

yes welcome, glad you are joining us, I am still new, but still spend hours a day on this site, there is something new every milisecond, seems like I am wading through the current posts to only find more when I am done with the others, yeahhhhhhaaawwww

kathleenh 09-16-2004 12:19 PM

Welcome SuLar! I just joined in May and I can't remember what I did with all of my time before SCS. There's that cooking and cleaning thing but that's no fun. I am a SAHM of 3 also. Mine are 10, 6, and 4. This is such a wonderful site. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

Kathleen

SuLar 09-17-2004 06:46 PM

Yes, I now spend even more time....especially viewing all the uploaded cards daily. I even joined the Fan Club. Now I'm doomed! :D