Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   Waving from MS by way of CHICAGO (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/waving-ms-way-chicago-t501992.html)

MyShicInk 08-09-2010 01:19 PM

Waving from MS by way of CHICAGO
 
I'm a brand new Cricut E, Gypsy, Your Story & Cuttlebug owner.

I've been scrapping for about 6 years, took a loooong hiatus for about 4 of those years and now I'm back at it. Can't wait to socialize with all of you and learn a bunch of new things.

UnderstandBlue 08-09-2010 01:25 PM

Wow girl! Can I come over and play with those machines?? :) welcome!!! Let me know if I can help you with anything!

MyShicInk 08-09-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Understandblue (Post 17137837)
Wow girl! Can I come over and play with those machines?? :) welcome!!! Let me know if I can help you with anything!

LOL, I know I went a little crazy didn't I. I had been putting it off for so long and finally decided I'm going to get back into it at full speed.

Thank you so much!

parkes 08-09-2010 02:43 PM

Hi and welcome from New Zealand! You are going to have such fun with your toys and this forum. Happy crafting!
Stephanie

crabbyscraper 08-09-2010 03:54 PM

you know chicago isnt all that far from me!!! i love my cricut, and cuttlebug !!!here a warm welcome and hope to see you in some swaps!!!

MyShicInk 08-09-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkes (Post 17138174)
Hi and welcome from New Zealand! You are going to have such fun with your toys and this forum. Happy crafting!
Stephanie

Thank you!

MyShicInk 08-09-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbyscraper (Post 17138466)
you know chicago isnt all that far from me!!! i love my cricut, and cuttlebug !!!here a warm welcome and hope to see you in some swaps!!!

It sure isn't, thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to them.

GramMcCaul 08-10-2010 03:44 AM

Good Morning and Welcome to our "enabling" world

Gerry :D

icka03 08-10-2010 04:29 AM

Hello neighbor!
 
Welcome from a newbie in Wisconsin! I am in the same boat you are, I just bought my expression and have been going hog wild over new stamps!!!

MyShicInk 08-14-2010 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icka03 (Post 17140866)
Welcome from a newbie in Wisconsin! I am in the same boat you are, I just bought my expression and have been going hog wild over new stamps!!!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes.

What stamps have you bought so far? I just ordered my first set of PK stamps the rest have just been from M's and HL.

janny3 08-14-2010 04:02 PM

A warm welcome to you from Scotland!

caterinafmig 08-14-2010 06:45 PM

Sending a big hello and warm welcome from Maryland

cardsbynikki 08-14-2010 08:34 PM

Welcome to SCS from Phoenix, Arizona!!

icka03 08-16-2010 04:01 AM

I have been buying my stamps from Michaels and Hobby Lobby so far and a bunch from my friends (not sure where they are from). ;)I have also been organizing my digital samps and clip art so they are a bit more organized (and so I remember what I have!)

toyabrown 09-08-2010 08:07 PM

Welcome to the group. What part of MS. I am orginally from MS but currently live in SE Gerogia. You sound so much like me. I have all the same toys execpt the Gyspy. I have really found a need to spend the money on it. Glad ur back. Take care.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyShicInk (Post 17137803)
I'm a brand new Cricut E, Gypsy, Your Story & Cuttlebug owner.

I've been scrapping for about 6 years, took a loooong hiatus for about 4 of those years and now I'm back at it. Can't wait to socialize with all of you and learn a bunch of new things.


taniwolf 09-09-2010 03:56 PM

happy hello from NY. Boy you are all ready to craft with those machines.
Happy crafting.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:04 PM.