Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-25-2005, 02:31 PM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Kinda New & Wanted To Say Hello

Hello Everyone,

I joined this great site back in January. I was at work and was fooling around on line and saw different references this site on the SU demo discussion board, so I decided to chek it out.

First I want to thank all of you wonderful people for posting your beautiful cards, SB pages and ideas. Your work has helped inspire me greatly. My up line moved to Fl right after I joined so I am on my own.

I have been reading this board eveyday since I joined. I enjoy looking at the daily addition of cards and scrap book pages. I have never joined in on any discussions or posted any of my samples. I am hoping to change that.

To give you a little info about me, I live in NYC, I work full time at PLAYBILL Magazine. I am married to a wonderful man, we have three childern, two girls 14 yrs. & 12 yrs. and one boy 5 yrs. I love Scrapbooking/Stamping, as well as cooking and sewing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2005, 02:43 PM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Welcome! I hope you love this site - it's so inspiring, isn't it? Did you see that tonight is the virtual stamp night? This is my first one so I'm just kind of watching to see what's it like. I've heard the site gets crazy when this VSN thing goes on. If you want to check it out, look under the "challenges" forum.

Enjoy!

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. - Margaret Thatcher

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/dstfrommi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2005, 05:51 PM   #3  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hi Theresa in NYC!

Welcome to SCS in Cyberspace!

Happy to have you as a new Cyber friend! Make sure you check out the Virtual Stamp Night going on right now...

Make sure you sign up for the demo-only forum!
Michelle Laycock ~ #499 ~
Laycock Designs
Product Designer for Our Daily Bread designs , North Coast Creations and Partner Companies
"They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod
Reply With Quote Likes