Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   I'm in love (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/im-love-t20594.html)

Suzy 12-19-2004 07:50 PM

I'm in love

I have fallen in love with SU!
I've been collecting sets for the last two months and I only want more stuff!
I'm SOOO happy to have found this site, I can't wait to learn everything you have to teach me!!!!
I can't wait to jump right in :D

Michelle Laycock 12-19-2004 08:07 PM

Welcome Suzy!

... and welcome to SU! We are a great big happy family!

spicychickie 12-19-2004 08:11 PM

Welcome to the group ')

Suzie:

I'm so glad you also found out about this website and SU it really rocks!!! It is so nice to have you as part of the "gang". I love the ideas and the fact that we can "trade or sale" stamping items. Did you know about that feature? It is so much fun "trading" with the other girls. I have to warn you though you can easily become "addicted" to Splitcoast. A lot of us surf all day long, so watch out you'll be hooked before you know it!

Have fun and welcome aboard!!

Ana Malick
[email protected]

Henrysmom 12-19-2004 08:43 PM

You'll be adicted in no time! :lol: I can't wait to see your work!

Suzy 12-20-2004 01:28 AM

I've been perusing the FSOT board :D

I have gone a little set crazy and when i got them I decided they weren't really my style.
I'd love to trade them but mostly I want the new stamp pads. It doesn't look like too many people are trading those.

I love that I can grab the set I want to play with and then come and look in the gallery and see what others have done with it!
I KNOW already that I'll need all those ideas because a girl can only make so many cards!!!
:D :D :D

Kar 12-20-2004 02:06 AM

Yes welcome!! You are sure to become addicted!! :)

albrennick 12-20-2004 04:41 AM

Welcome and Enjoy!! :lol: This is a wonderful place for inspiration and comfort. So many minds that think alike!!! How fun is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al

Motherof6 12-20-2004 05:33 AM

Welcome to two great addictions SU! & SCS. May your love for them never die! :lol:

carpecakem 12-20-2004 06:49 AM

Welcome! January and February are the time to buy the stamp pads! I'm going to buy them then, to cash in on the Sellabration sets!! I can't wait for January 1st to come! I've been trying to not spend any money on stamping and scrapping in December because I want to save it all for sellabration! :)

mamie114 12-21-2004 04:12 AM

Welcome to the newest addict... :oops: :oops: I mean stamper :twisted: :twisted:

meldan 12-21-2004 04:27 AM

Oh Suzy....you're one of us now........:)

Gail Hollar 12-22-2004 06:17 PM

Suzie,

I don't think you will find another group as creative and wonderful as this group is. I have been with SU for almost 4 years and they just keep getting better. I found SCS about a year ago. WOW, these ladies are amazing.

Gail

12-22-2004 06:34 PM

Hello and welcome

Sereikastamper 12-22-2004 06:43 PM

Welcome and we can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! It is always so nice to meet a new person and gain from their creativity! :D