Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   Hello from Ohio (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/hello-ohio-t605176.html)

byHelenG 11-05-2015 05:20 AM

Hello from Ohio

Hi all,

I am new here at SCS! Love to get to know you all, be inspired by you all and share my works with you.

A little bit about me. I was born and raised in Indonesia, now live in Ohio with my awesome husband. I am a mom of 2 sweet daughters.
I am a stay home mom and I use my time as part-time translator, as a blogger, scrapbooker, cardmaker, and DIY-er.
I am also a coffee & dark chocolate lover.

You can visit me on my blog and social media, links are under my signature :)

Thank you! And I am glad to be here!

UnderstandBlue 11-05-2015 06:07 AM

Hi Helen! Our Artist in Residence - Dina - lived in Indonesia for a while!

Wonderful to see you here - please let me know if I can help you with anything.

dini 11-05-2015 06:09 AM

Yayyyyyyy salam HELEN.... kalo ada yg bisa dibantu kase tau jo ne?

parkes 11-05-2015 11:48 AM

Hi Helen and welcome from New Zealand! Have fun exploring the forum and do ask if you have any questions.
Stephanie

byHelenG 11-05-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlue (Post 21110671)
Hi Helen! Our Artist in Residence - Dina - lived in Indonesia for a while!

Wonderful to see you here - please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Hi Lydia,

Yeah... I met Dina through her blog and became friend. I found out about this forum actually from her :D

So glad to be here!

byHelenG 11-05-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dini (Post 21110672)
Yayyyyyyy salam HELEN.... kalo ada yg bisa dibantu kase tau jo ne?

Dinaaaaa..... :D Iyo... nanti mo ba tanya2 deng ngana :D

byHelenG 11-05-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkes (Post 21110968)
Hi Helen and welcome from New Zealand! Have fun exploring the forum and do ask if you have any questions.
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,
THANK YOU for the warm welcome! Thank you for the offer to help, too! I know I will need lots of help :)

Denverkat276 11-05-2015 04:06 PM

Hi Helen!! I live in Colorado but I am originally from Columbus Ohio!! Welcome to SCS!!

CherylQuilts 11-07-2015 06:14 PM

Oh, Helen, it's wonderful to see that you've introduced yourself, and I too "met" Dina through her blog when she was in Indonesia. She's amazing, and your artwork is as well. I hope you'll share some of your beautiful Bible art journaling that I've seen on your blog. And don't forget to add your blog in your description. Hugs!

byHelenG 11-10-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denverkat276 (Post 21111155)
Hi Helen!! I live in Colorado but I am originally from Columbus Ohio!! Welcome to SCS!!

Hei! Love to know there is someone from Columbus here. We live about 2,5 hours southeast of Columbus :)

Nice to meet you here!,

byHelenG 11-10-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherylQuilts (Post 21112599)
Oh, Helen, it's wonderful to see that you've introduced yourself, and I too "met" Dina through her blog when she was in Indonesia. She's amazing, and your artwork is as well. I hope you'll share some of your beautiful Bible art journaling that I've seen on your blog. And don't forget to add your blog in your description. Hugs!

Cheryl,vthat is awesome! Dina is amazing lady & bless me a lot!

CherylQuilts 11-11-2015 06:35 AM

Yes, Helen, Dina is one special friend, and she's quite the artist and one who also loves the Lord as we do! I can't wait to see your Bible art journaling in your gallery! Hugs, sweet friend!