Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   Anyone from PA here? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/anyone-pa-here-t13489.html)

Penny Hall 10-21-2004 08:40 AM

Anyone from PA here?

Hi! I'm from PA and I'm looking for other local stampers. I live between Easton and Stroudsburg. Anyone else?

:) :) :)
~Penny

Zoe 10-21-2004 08:50 AM

Well, it would be a LONG drive but I'm in Harrisville.
An hour north of Pittsburgh, close to the Ohio line. :D
Surely there is someone else from PA.

Zoe

wozi14 10-21-2004 08:54 AM

I am very close to PA !!! :) But closer to the Western boarder then I think where you are. Hope more people respond from your area .

Teresa

Zoe 10-21-2004 08:58 AM

How close are you Theresa?
It is like maybe 45 minutes for me to get to Boardman. :D
Mmmm...yummy--they have a Red Lobster and Sam's Club--what more could a girl want?!

Zoe

Kathryn Espenshade 10-21-2004 09:19 AM

Hello, I'm from Hershey area. How close are we? :o

Penny Hall 10-21-2004 09:25 AM

Hi! I think Hershey is about an hour & a half from me. I live about a half hour from Allentown. I'm sure you've heard of it. :)

~Penny

dennyh 10-21-2004 09:27 AM

Hello,
Live in Gettysburg, work in Hershey. Born and raised near St. Marys.

taylormadepaint 10-25-2004 08:35 PM

Hi Penny, I didn't see your post until today, but wanted to let you know I"m from PA also. I live about an hour north of Williamsport (home of the Little League world series), in Canton. Probably about 3and a half hours from you.

stamperb 12-08-2004 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taylormadepaint
Hi Penny, I didn't see your post until today, but wanted to let you know I"m from PA also. I live about an hour north of Williamsport (home of the Little League world series), in Canton. Probably about 3and a half hours from you.

This is soo cool! We are practically neighbors! I live in Granville Summit PA! Maybe 15 minutes from you! Small world, huh? :wink:
Brenda

shaunagroff 12-08-2004 05:10 AM

Hello Ladies! I'm from Leola, PA (just north of Lancaster)! I'm really close to those of you in/near Hershey : )

Anyone looking for a demo? (shameless plug, I know, but I'm just starting out and don't have many customers yet)

MadgeRPh 12-08-2004 05:30 AM

I live in Harrisburg (actually Lower Paxton Township). One of my co-workers is also a demo and lives in Mechanicsburg. My wonderful upline just moved from York to Connecticut. We miss you Danielle!!!

Anonymous 12-09-2004 08:10 AM

Waynesboro here!

Just found this site and automatically looked for PA people! Waving from south central .... just minutes from the Maryland line.

Joanne

tavah316 12-09-2004 08:31 AM

I knew there had to be some Pennsylvanians on here!!!! I live in Carlisle and work in Harrisburg. My family lives near Philadelphia. Glad to know there are SCS'ers near!!

:)

jostampin 12-09-2004 08:38 AM

PA

Somerset County here! Just minutes from where Flight 93 went down. Anyone familiar with that? Also about 1 hour from Pitttsburgh and 2 hours from Harrisburg. Also, very near the Maryland border line! Happy Stamping in PA!!!!

pickle 12-09-2004 08:40 AM

Hi. I live in Allentown. Been a demo. for 6 years and am working feverishly to let the whole Lehigh Valley know about this awesome company!!!

DTHOMPSON 12-11-2004 03:54 AM

Hi my name is Debby. I have a good one. I live in ready "Delta, PA" nobody ever knows where that is but 30 minutes from York close to Harford County MD. I have been stamping for about a year now. I really love this web site. Have a good day.

rbubar 12-11-2004 04:07 AM

dennyh - Where abouts near St. Marys did you live? I used to live in St. Marys and Treasure Lake before heading to OH. Small world!!

shasha 12-11-2004 04:10 AM

Hello from Eynon!! East of Scranton and just 45 minutes from Stroudsburg.

StarLitStudio 12-11-2004 04:39 AM

I am exactly one hour from Easton, and grew up in a tiny town near Kutztown called Breinigsville.

stampinchickie 12-11-2004 05:03 AM

Hi PA ladies! I posted a message a few weeks ago saying I was close to Harrisburg--about an hour away. I'm actually VERY close to Williamsport--like 15 minutes!!! Since I'm not a Little League fan I never thought of the connection! So, taylormadepaint and stamperb I'm within an hour or two from you if I'm not mistaken. Are you guys demos?

Nurse_Terry 12-11-2004 05:03 AM

Hello fellow PA stampers. I am in the Harrisburg area (Lower Paxton township as well!) and work in Hershey. We moved here about 6 months ago from the mountains of western North Carolina. I think we should have a stamp day together. What do you think?

Inkspired 12-11-2004 05:23 AM

Hello Fellow Libert Ladies!

I am Michelle, I live in Gettysburg. I would love to do a meet-up. I actually co-ordinated one in MD a few months ago. It was awesome.
I have an Aunt who is a director of a SR.Center in Hershey - maybe I could ask her if we can rent it for the day one day and Meet Up and Stamp! What do you think?
I'd especially love to meet up with my close neighbors - dennyh, josie366, and tavah316 - We are all so close in proximity and I don't know if you're all demonstrators, but my upline lives 2 hours away - :cry:

Take care - Michelle

mnjjacobs 12-11-2004 05:28 AM

Hello all! I live in West Chester, PA - about halfway between Lancaster and Philidelphia, and about 15 minutes from the Deleware Line. I love the idea from Inkspired about getting together, I would definately be there!
Maria :D

laurelwright 12-11-2004 05:29 AM

Pittsburgh, PA checking in here...I live in the South Hills so I am a Southerner! I have been a demo for about 6 years too. But I am so addicted to this website that I am developing pain in my wrist and I may have no time to demo! There has to be more of us from PA!

Crystal Stiffler 12-11-2004 06:23 AM

:lol: Hi girls I live in York PA and have been a demo for almost 4 years. Hello to all you Williamsport and Canton girls. I graduated from Mansfield and I love going back to visit. I love this web site, you all are such an inspiration. It would be wonderful to meet up and stamp.

stampinchickie 12-11-2004 12:25 PM

Crystal--did you used to be a Pampered Chef demo? If so, I hosted a party you did in Muncy!

Crystal Stiffler 12-12-2004 06:31 AM

No never a PC demo, I only went to college in Mansfield and live in York. But I know the Muncy area well.

Rhodiangirl 12-12-2004 07:43 AM

I'm originally from New Castle, but now am from St. Paul, MN.

I'm jealous of all of you PA girls!

Tina
[email protected]

overcome 12-12-2004 08:58 AM

I live in the Poconos, Tannersville to be exact. Home to Camelback Ski Area and The Crossings Outlets.

I am constantly shopping in the Allentown and Scranton (Eynon - Hi shasha!) areas b/c there is not much right here. An ACmoore did just open in Stroudsburg, which is just 10 min away. It's so cool to have one so close!! We still can't believe it.

I went to college in Elizabethtown PA so I'm a bit familiar with that area. We have good friends in Palmyra and whenever we visit them we go to Hershey, which I ADORE. I'd love to live there. And they have the most wonderful scrapbooking store at their outlets.

I'm not a demo but we have quite a few in our area.

Thanks for posting this thread! IT's fun and interesting!

Ashley

chelseacat 12-12-2004 09:51 AM

i'm a former south hills of pittsburgh girl myself. where in the south hills, laurel? i'm in maryland now, but i would move back to pittsburgh in a heartbeat if i could find gainful employment. :D

shasha 12-12-2004 11:05 AM

I live in the Poconos, Tannersville to be exact. Home to Camelback Ski Area and The Crossings Outlets.

I am constantly shopping in the Allentown and Scranton (Eynon - Hi shasha!) areas b/c there is not much right here. An ACmoore did just open in Stroudsburg, which is just 10 min away. It's so cool to have one so close!! We still can't believe it.

Hi, Ashley!! I went to college at ESU!!! Swore I'd live there and teach there.... We go to the Poconos shopping!!! Too Cute!! I still drive down to buy pies at the roadside stand on 611.... I was just there for Thanksgiving. Where is the AC Moore in Stroudsburg?
Lisa

witty5 12-12-2004 12:06 PM

Hello Neighbors
I live in Franklin County (south of Chambersburg). I'm about 2 miles from MD line. Josie I wonder how close we are!?
Good to hear from everyone!
Wendy

stamper4life 12-12-2004 01:43 PM

Pa Demo

Hi Ladies,
I live in Dillsburg, work in Mechanicsburg and grew up in Gettysburg. Small world :)

Lori

pony110 12-12-2004 02:17 PM

Muncy, Pa checking in.

raestamps 12-12-2004 03:06 PM

Hello from the Philadelphia area!

cookiestamper 12-12-2004 03:20 PM

Wow- there's more here from PA than I thought! I am in Towanda. But grew up in Snyder County.

overcome 12-12-2004 03:30 PM

Hi Lisa
The ACMoore opened right down by the Stroud Mall. They completely redid the shopping plaza where KMart/Ames used to be and now there is a HUGE Raymour and Flanagan as well as ACMoore. Yippee!

You must buy pies from Farmstand Nursery? Did you know there is a very nice rubber stamp store right next door (to the left) in DePue Plaza? It is smack dab in the middle on the first floor.

I received my graduate degree in reading from ESU. Are you a teacher now? I am. I teach 1st grade at Pocono Mt.

Isn't it fun to "meet" someone online who is from the same area? The internet is amazing to me!!

Ashley

NancyL2648 12-12-2004 03:41 PM

I grew up in Glenside, PA....suburb of Philly.

raestamps 12-12-2004 04:48 PM

Hi Nancy! I live pretty close to Glenside! (Sometimes we see shows at the Keswick!)

raestamps 12-12-2004 04:54 PM

ShaunaGroff....hi!

Do you ever shop at Goods store (in the Shady Maple shopping center, near New Holland/East Earl). They have a little stamping section set up. Sometimes they have some good deals (versamark for under $5 and I bought a brayer there for $6). I don't like their stamp selection though.