Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   another newbie... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/another-newbie-t573332.html)

I.M.creations 05-20-2013 04:24 PM

another newbie...

Hello together :-)

my name is Ilona and I started with papercrafts some two years ago and since that time I am hooked....lol....:mrgreen:

For a long time now I read the forums and admire all those wonderful creations from everybody and deceided it's time to join the crowd.

There is so much talent out there and I would like to say a big Thank you to all of you for sharing your work and let others learn from you.

I feel like a sponge, soaking everything up that I can contain; to try my hands on different techniques and projects.

I am married and live with my hubby and two cats in beautiful Washington state; close to the capital Olympia. We absolutely love it here.

Happy crafting and creating to everybody....

UnderstandBlue 05-20-2013 05:01 PM

Hi Ilona!!

I am also so grateful for everyone sharing their talent here.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything at all!

parkes 05-20-2013 09:17 PM

Hi Ilona and welcome from New Zealand! This is a great site for sharing ideas and techniques so have a ball!
Stephanie

stampin granny60 05-21-2013 03:28 AM

Hi Ilona to SCS from Arizona. SCS is a great place & how addicting it is. I spend a lot of time here.

I.M.creations 05-21-2013 05:29 PM

Thank you for the welcome.

:-) Ilona

cr8iveme 05-23-2013 01:59 PM

Hi Ilona!

I love Washington state. Although I haven't seen a lot of it.

My DH's grandma and his dad's side of the family is from there.

SCS is a great place to meet people and learn new skills.

I.M.creations 05-24-2013 08:07 AM

Hi Mary,
thank you.

We still have to do more exploring here in WA, so much to see and not enough time...lol...

Enjoy the long weekend.

Ilona :-)

stampin-sunnychick 05-25-2013 07:42 PM

Hello Ilona! Welcome to SCS! I always enjoy seeing new people join in the fun..We are happy to help. Explore and join in the fun!

Have a great weekend!

Kate Stamps 05-26-2013 10:34 AM

Hey Ilona.... Welcome to SCS and the world of paper crafts. Also I'm your neighbor. I live in Chehalis. We have two wonderful stamp/scrapbook stores in our town (Centralia/Chehalis). One is Cindy's Simple Stuff and the other is The Scrappy Stamper. They both are definitely worth the drive down. I'm a regular shopper at both of them. I've know and been good friends with Cindy for 34 years. Also I've taught some classes at the Scrappy Stamper. Stop in at tell them Kate sent you in.

I.M.creations 05-26-2013 03:20 PM

Hi stampin-sunnychick

thank you.
There is soooooo much to explore here at SCS, will probably take me yrs to catch up...lol...

Wish you a great weekend as well.

I.M.creations 05-26-2013 03:25 PM

Hello Kate,

thank you to you too for the nice welcome and letting me know about those two places.

I definitely will check them next time I m going into this direction.

Enjoy your weekend even so it's rainy.

janny3 05-28-2013 02:47 PM

Hi, a warm welcome to you from Scotland!

I.M.creations 05-31-2013 08:26 PM

Thank you Janny.