Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/)
-   -   Another New Member (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-f22/another-new-member-t10460.html)

crazyladyjay 09-25-2004 10:00 PM

Another New Member

Hi everyone!

I am new to SCS, too! I have been a SU! demo since August and am loving it. I am a stamping and scrappin' FIEND!! Hee hee...

I am 24 years old and am married to my DH, Chris! I have an 8 month old son, Caden, and am pregnant with my second son, Caleb (due Dec. 31st!). I know, crazy...

I am a SAHM who loves to stamp, scrap, read, swim, play with my son and look around this AWESOME website! I have already gotten so many great ideas. Thanks!

stampin3 09-25-2004 10:07 PM

WELCOME!! You are going to be addicted to this site!! :D At least though - you will have company - we all are addicted. Glad to see someone else is on this late - oh wait! you are on the West coast and I'm on the East coast. See what I mean about addicted!!! :lol:

I too am a SAHM to 2 girls. Congrats on your pregnancy!! Welcome also to SU!

WaterPixie 09-25-2004 10:13 PM

Welcome Jaala!!!

My DH has a bunch of family in Mesa, and my Grandpa lives there too!

I love visiting my Grandpa and going to that big Scrapbook Store, that I just forgot the name of! They sell lolipops, you probably know which one I mean......maybe?? hehe!!!

So glad you're joining us!!

alasku2stamp 09-26-2004 11:39 AM

WELCOME TO SCS!!!! You will find all you could ever need here and then some! :D

breeze7 09-27-2004 11:53 AM

SAHM

Hello,
I am a SAHM of three boys. Ages six, four, and three. It's nice to meet some other stamping mothers. All of the mothers I know work outside of the home. It will be nice to feel a little less alone in my choice of profession. :lol:
Keep on stampin,
Mary

Kar 09-27-2004 12:11 PM

Welcome, looking forward to seeing some of your work!! You are going to love it here :)

kimmery 09-27-2004 12:12 PM

Hi Jaala,
What a pretty name! Welcome to SCS. It's so fun here that you'll spend every free moment you can here. With kids that's not easy. I am a SAHM to 6, although one has moved out. Keeps you busy. Keep us posted on your little one to be. There are some awesome cyber Aunties here! Have fun! Kim :D

Razorback Fan 09-27-2004 12:24 PM

Hello Jaala! :)

Welcome to SCS! This place is the best!
Congratulations on the coming arrival of your son! :)

I am also a SAHM. I am 27 and also married to a Chris. We have a 2 & 1/2 year old dd and hope to add another one to our family soon.

Have a wonderful day! :)

look-inkgood 09-27-2004 12:30 PM

Greetings!
I was a SAHM until my kids were in highschool. They are now 19 and 24 and I wouldn't have missed their growing up years for anything.

This site is awesome - such nice people and super ideas.
Enjoy!

~Lynne

crazyladyjay 09-27-2004 04:40 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to starting up my gallery soon. You ladies are awesome!

crazyladyjay 09-27-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterPixie
Welcome Jaala!!!

My DH has a bunch of family in Mesa, and my Grandpa lives there too!

I love visiting my Grandpa and going to that big Scrapbook Store, that I just forgot the name of! They sell lolipops, you probably know which one I mean......maybe?? hehe!!!

So glad you're joining us!!

Hmmm...I am so curious about this Scrapbook store. I just started this lovely addiction and would like to know about this store if you happen to remember a name. Thanks!