Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-11-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
Cardstock Collector

Smile New Here and wanted to share some info for Middle Georgia

FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT][/FONT]
Hi there my name is Renee and I am a proud Airforce wife and mother of my little Natalie and due with Paytan in June. We have been stationed at Robins AFB Ga which is located near Macon in Warner Robbins. There are 2 amazing things I have come to love here and that is first my favorite shop in Warner Robins GA.... Making Memories Scrapbooking and more... It a family owned and run shop that has cropping space classes and retail for sale. they special order for you and all.. They are located 2302 Moody Rd, Warner Robins Ga and the number is 478-225-2588. Karen and Courtney are amazing ladies who are very helpful and creative. The store hours are T to F 10 to 6 pm and Sat 12 to 6 pm. They have Saturday 9 am to 9 pm Crops for$10. include one meal. Call for dates. Also Friday Ladies night out night is Friday from 6 to 9 pm for $5. and Class/ Technique nights are Thursday nights from 6-8. I also teach here in my spare time. Not that there is much of that but I try. lol! Also they offer their cropping space during thier open hours for only $5 for the entire day. Its awesome.

Also I have come to Love love love the new and spectacular createncropevents . com They put together cropping and stamping events in Middle Ga. The next one is HUGE. It's the Paper crafting Extravaganza!!! March 12th to March 14th. Please go to the site for details. Alot of big vendors are going to be there and the classes are adorable and fun. I have been to a few of their events and love evey minute of them. IT so much fun!!!
Well thanks for listening. I just didnt want to be selfish and keep these great outlets to myself. i hope to meet great people here and hope to share my ideas and work with you all. God Bless and have a great day!!
Sincerely Renee Mazzoli
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-11-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
Mad Swapper

Good Morning and Welcome to the Enabler board -- g
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!