Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-04-2005, 01:43 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default How to Juggle 2 Businesses

I am a partylite consultant and am thinking about becoming a stamp it up demonstrator! Is this possible and how do I avoid double dipping into my partylite customers? Thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-04-2005, 01:54 PM   #2  
Inking Addict

I'm a Tupperware manager as well. I don't find it too difficult To be honest, only one or two of my SU! customers order tupperware from me and none have done a show. I dont' do workshops, only clubs and camps, so I dont' have to worry about balancing out time there. Good luck, I'd say go for it and see how it works out for you.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:22 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

what's partylite? I never heard of that one?

Good luck with your business.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:38 AM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

There is always a way where there is a will! I am involved with a couple direct sales now and have been involved in others in the past. Some customers will be interested in more of your lines and some won't...just like you are looking at two....you obviously have those interests yet others might not interest you! I have worked for up to 5 staffing agencies as an RN in the past and would even do back to back shifts in the same hospital for 2 different agencies...depended on who called for which one, so you can juggle it just keep good notes or documentation of what you are doing! And GO FOR IT!!! YEAH!!!

ASAP..... Always Say A Prayer
Old 01-05-2005, 06:45 AM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

raestamps: Partylite is a candle business. The products are candles of assorted sizes, candleholders and bath products?. The candles are my favorite! I always keep a stock of them. The votives for instance, turn to liquid when they burn and then resolidify when cooling. This allows evenly burned candles and if they get tipped for some reason they will put themselves out. They are very fragrant and the scent does not fade IMO. Just wanted to share.

We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop? ~ Dr. Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy
Old 01-05-2005, 07:54 PM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

Default What is PartyLite

PartyLite is a wonderful company, much like stamp it up. We deal in candels, lotions, oils, and decorating accessories such as crystal candle holders, wall sconces, beautiful plates, and center pieces. If you would like a catalog just drop me your address and I send one to you1 I also wanted to thank everyone for your great advice! I called my stamp it up demonstrator today and we ordered my starter kit!
Old 01-05-2005, 08:47 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Partylite's the best! IMO, qualitywise they are to candles what SU! is to stamping. It's wonderful to be able to see (and smell) the products at the parties, because sometimes the pictures in the catalogs don't do them justice. I especially like their vanilla-scented candles, because the scent is very light. I find most other manufacturers' candles to be too cake-like and overpowering in their scent. There are no toxic substances like lead in their wicks, and the wax burns very cleanly and evenly.

Good luck in your efforts, neuronerdJH!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"