Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-17-2005, 03:02 PM   #1
Embossing Fanatic

Default Hi Newbie here......

I just signed up on Fri. so I am still waiting for my kit I am from Abbotsford B.C. Canada, I have been stamping on and off for about 10 or more years,
I live on a farm, I have 3 kidlets 2 boys and a girl the dd just turned 10 and ds's are one almost 17 at the end of this month the 30th and one 19, my 17 yo has special needs he is autistic and other challenges he is in a care home but he lives here part time to, his mentallity is between 5 and 8, so life can be interesting. I have worked out of the home but don't enjoy that to much there are times where I say oh I wish I had a job, but by the time bedtime rolls around I am glad I don't have an outside job, I sold Avon for a few years I was #1 customer so I finally through in the towel just after Christmas.
Oh I guess I should tell you I have a what do call them hmmmm oh a husband he is a great guy his name is Joe, he just goes with the flow love him dearly, well thats my story bye for now Sandy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-17-2005, 03:42 PM   #2
Matboard Maniac

Dear Sandy,
Welcome to you from SE Kansas--also living on a farm. I have 2 adopted kiddos--Danielle is 10 and Samuel 5--both are being home schooled. I have worked w/& placed a few special needs kids, one similar to your son, w/in our ministry christianadoption.com
Can appreciate the lifestyle that is a blessing to your family, your special son, and to you. Been there/doing that! We have farm animals too-how about you?
Been stampin' for over 5 years--never tire of the fun, the creative outlet and the ways that others are WOWED by a few colors and designs on paper! Go figure!
Hope you have a wonderful week meeting new fellow stampers and farm ladies too!
God bless you,
DeborahSue
Old 05-17-2005, 05:17 PM   #3
Sassy Shani

Hi Sandy...welcome to SCS. You will be addicted in no time. Have FUN!!
Old 05-17-2005, 05:20 PM   #4
Mad Swapper

Welcome Sandy. This is a fun and majorly addictive place to spend time! Have fun.

Karrie G.
SCS Member #8990

www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/karrieg
Old 05-18-2005, 08:34 AM   #5
Embossing Fanatic

Default Thankyou..........

for all your warm welcomes, on are farm we have cows, lots of cows, we have quite a few new ones to they are so cute when they are babies, Deb, you said you are on a farm ? what animals do you have? are farm is a hobby farm. Its my husbands baby, I am a city girl born and raised in Vancouver. My dd loves going to the barn w/ her dad and mucking about so I think she has farmer in her blood, lol. Sandy
Old 05-18-2005, 09:57 AM   #6
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Welcome Sandy! We are a fun group!
Michelle Laycock ~ #499 ~
Laycock Designs
Product Designer for Our Daily Bread designs , North Coast Creations and Partner Companies
"They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod
Old 05-18-2005, 12:22 PM   #7
Matboard Maniac

Hi Sandy,
Hmmm...animals...cows, chickens, geese, pigeons, guineas, llamas, dogs, cats and our newest family addition of CANADIAN GEESE--Jack & Jill and their 5 baby Jerries--J & J have been w/us for almost a year--this is as far north as they got--we've got GOOD EATS around here!
This is a "working" farm for us!
Thanks for asking!
Hope you have some time to stamp today! I'm working on LIFE BOOKS for our adoptive couples and their adopted children!
God bless you,
DeborahSue