Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-21-2005, 08:23 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Default Does anyone hane the new Viking codes

Hi I need to reorder the tombo mono permanent refill theya re usually 1.88 with the code If anyone one has the current codes could you please email me at [email protected]. also if you have the 20$ discount code toothat would be wonderful...TIA friendship in stamping, candy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-21-2005, 09:26 AM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

This post is about a week old, but lists all the prefixes that have worked in the past for bringing up discounted prices. Viking seems to rotate through them, so keep trying till one works for you. Just remember to use these codes in the catalog item search BEFORE adding anything to your cart, because special coupon codes are limited to one per order.

The most recent code that I know of for $20 off a $50 order is DZ4-PRD20, but if you have already used it you won't be able to use it again. It's limited to one use per customer account.

The question about Viking codes comes up so often that a search will probably yield results faster than posting a new thread and waiting for responses, and will help keep the board less cluttered!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyJoe
Try these one at time, until one works, these are all the different prefixes that have worked at one time or another:
It seems like these are the discount Prefixes:

QL1

Q2L

QP2

BLN

QL2

ALN

ALD

QLH

QLD

QPS

WL2

AL2

AL3

QP3

QP4

BL3

Just replace the prefixes below and add to the numbers (which never changes). One of them will work.

Mono Adhesive:
BL3-62201 - Dispenser - $2.98
BL3-62202 - Refill - $1.88

Envelopes:
BL3-505677 - $3.98 /box

RSVP pens:
BL3-091-BK - $.38

Jr. Legal Pads - white:
BL3-08811 - $4.88 /doz

Scotch Double Stick tape refill 900":
BL3-665-26 - $2.48

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!