Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Searching "In the Gallery" (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/searching-gallery-556312/)

LUhrig 06-22-2012 02:17 PM

Searching "In the Gallery"

Greetings!!!

I'm trying to find out...I'm on the page
"In the Gallery" with the following list:
My Gallery
My Albums
My Favorites
Profile Search
(with a Drop Down Button)

Then I put in my favorite SCS ID and all of her posts come up & "populate"

Is there a way that I can put in a "key word" like "wedding" (etc.) and see only her posts for that key word?

Thanks,
~Elizabeth L. "Lee" Uhrig

UnderstandBlue 06-22-2012 02:30 PM

Okay - to look at a favorite person's posts type this (without the spaces) in your URL bar:

www. splitcoaststampers . com / go / understandblue

That will take you directly to a gallery.

To keyword search go to Splitcoaststampers Galleries: The Cat's Pajamas, My Favorite Things, Scor-Pal, Stamping Bella, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Taylored Expressions, The Greeting Farm, Unity Stamp Company, Verve Stamps, Your Next Stamp and use the search box on the left.

To see cards by theme or occasions, go to that link also, but then click "occasions gallery" at the top and look at all the occasions and themes on that page.

LUhrig 06-22-2012 03:36 PM

Geez, thanks for the information but I'm not sure that you understood the question.

If I have a "favorite" Stampin' Up demonstrator...is there any way I could look at nothing but their posts and cards???

UnderstandBlue 06-22-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlue (Post 19510583)
Okay - to look at a favorite person's posts type this (without the spaces) in your URL bar:

www. splitcoaststampers . com / go / understandblue

That will take you directly to a gallery.

Yes - this is how you go their gallery. Once there, at the bottom of the gallery, you can subscribe to it and receive updates whenever they upload a card...

Obviously substitute their username for mine and remove the spaces :)

JadeOnline 06-22-2012 04:14 PM

Sorry, Lydia. I found your answer a bit unclear as well. Unless I'm missing something, I still don't understand how I find all your "wedding" cards out of the 968 cards you already have uploaded. But, it is cool that you can subscribe to someone's gallery. I didn't know that.

However, your answer did prompt me to go take a look.

Lee, if you go to "Advanced Search" under the Search feature (drop down). On the left it lets you put in a keyword and on the right it lets you put in a user name. If you put something in both boxes, it will search only in that User Name's gallery.

So, I searched "wedding" for "UnderstandBlue" and found four cards in her gallery that fit.

UnderstandBlue 06-22-2012 04:19 PM

The easiest way to search for both a theme and a user is to do the gallery search I described...

Go to Splitcoaststampers Galleries: The Cat's Pajamas, My Favorite Things, Scor-Pal, Stamping Bella, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Taylored Expressions, The Greeting Farm, Unity Stamp Company, Verve Stamps, Your Next Stamp

Then in the search box on the left enter your keywords.

So if you want wedding cards by JadeOnline then in the search box I'd enter

"JadeOnline & Wedding" and see what I got :)

JadeOnline 06-22-2012 04:24 PM

Ahhhh... gotcha now.