Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Overwhelmed! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/overwhelmed-527116/)

LovetheBaruu 04-30-2011 01:24 AM

Overwhelmed!

I have been checking out this site for several days and I am in awe of all of the talent! As a beginner, I am intimidated, inspired, and embarrassed to post my cards. I hope no one laughs too hard ;)! Looks like Michigan has earned a rain-free day, I will set aside the ark building and attempt to upload some cards ** looks around for helpful hints** Wish me luck!

UnderstandBlue 04-30-2011 03:45 AM

Welcome to Splitcoast! Don't be embarassed! I'm sure your cards are great - I think we all feel like beginners :)

Let me know if I can help you with anything and check out my links for some good things to start you off. We're having our Virtual Stamp Night this weekend, which is some online challenges you can use to make your cards. It's really fun :)

Shadow's Mom 04-30-2011 10:29 AM

Welcome LovetheBaruu! We were all beginners at one time on this site. As time goes on you'll see how your style changes and you'll find everyone so supportive. There's always lots of inspiration on here and like Lydia mentioned, the challenges are a great place to start. Enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing your cards!

LovetheBaruu 04-30-2011 10:36 AM

Thank you both so much- what a warm place to be!

parkes 04-30-2011 04:06 PM

Hi and welcome from New Zealand! Don't worry, we were all new once, both to card making and this forum, and we all want to help!
Stephanie

threefurbabiesmom 04-30-2011 04:30 PM

Welcome to Splitcoast! We're glad you're here and look forward to having you join in.

Although I have been participating on Splitcoast for years I haven't started a gallery but I get lots of ideas from what has been posted. I also find some great deals on things people are willing to part with in the Buy Sell area.

Again....Welcome!

LovetheBaruu 04-30-2011 04:32 PM

Thanks! I keep looking at all of the beautiful cards- so many stamps- so little time!

stampinggirl84 04-30-2011 05:32 PM

Hello, I am from Michigan as well. Small town called Ionia. I to am new to splitcoast heard about it from a friend. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it would be worth the investment to purchess the Big Shot or the Cuddle Bug. I have a Critcut and Love It. I am starting to make party favors to sell at our next church bazzar in the fall to help the church earn some extra money. If any one could tell me the difference between the 2 or if one is better than the other. Thank You and many Blessings
Nikki S.

stampinggirl84 04-30-2011 05:34 PM

If you could please email me at [email protected] Thank You
Nikki S.

GramMcCaul 05-01-2011 02:36 AM

Good Morning and Welcome from New England to the "enabler board" LOL

Gerry :)

LovetheBaruu 05-01-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GramMcCaul (Post 18263779)
Good Morning and Welcome from New England to the "enabler board" LOL

Gerry :)

LOL! I suspected that was where I ended up! I don't want help for my new addiction, just to know that I am not alone is enough!:cool:

smileyj 06-16-2011 08:25 AM

This site is addicting. However, it is a fun addiction. Only, very time consuming. Welcome from MN>

Ladybing 06-16-2011 10:03 AM

Welcome, I am new here too and I know what you mean. Thre is soooo much talent and I am soooo new to card making but I already feel welcome by all the wonderful people here. Us newbies will learn together.