Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   OOps! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/oops-480653/)

cjcrafter 02-16-2010 12:19 PM

OOps!

I actually signed up for this group back in July last year ...and then promptly forgot all about it...which isn't me being rude, or brazen enough to admit it ;) but is because I have anterograde amnesia...

So anyway I stumbled back in by following links from a blog (please don't ask which one because I've long forgotten that too :roll: ) and it looks wonderful in here...so this time I have put all my clever strategies in place to make sure I come back again...fingers crossed they work :)

I live and create in London, the one in England (UK) but travel to the US a few times a year... and of course I pick up lots of lovely crafting goodies on my travels. I will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and have tickets for the stamping expo - is anyone else going? (Well obviously other people are going because they are hardly putting the event on for my benefit hahaha)

I have only been crafting since Oct 2008 and so I have loads to learn...I look forward to getting to know people here...if I can a) figure out how things work and b) remember to come back on a regular basis

I have a wicked sense of humour and a thick skin...a great combination for dealing with the jokes life plays sometimes....oh and I talk too much in case you hadn't guessed ;)

I'm done rambling now and I'm off to explore the site.

GramMcCaul 02-16-2010 12:22 PM

Welcome home - we've missed you - g

whim6915 02-16-2010 12:31 PM

Glad you found us - again! Welcome from cold, snowy Michigan.

sewsplendidstamper 02-16-2010 12:33 PM

OMG you are too funny! GLad you found your way back. Hope to see your humor around these parts a lot

contrapat 02-16-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjcrafter (Post 16143432)
I actually signed up for this group back in July last year ...and then promptly forgot all about it...which isn't me being rude, or brazen enough to admit it ;) but is because I have anterograde amnesia...

So anyway I stumbled back in by following links from a blog (please don't ask which one because I've long forgotten that too :roll: ) and it looks wonderful in here...so this time I have put all my clever strategies in place to make sure I come back again...fingers crossed they work :)

I live and create in London, the one in England (UK) but travel to the US a few times a year... and of course I pick up lots of lovely crafting goodies on my travels. I will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and have tickets for the stamping expo - is anyone else going? (Well obviously other people are going because they are hardly putting the event on for my benefit hahaha)

I have only been crafting since Oct 2008 and so I have loads to learn...I look forward to getting to know people here...if I can a) figure out how things work and b) remember to come back on a regular basis

I have a wicked sense of humour and a thick skin...a great combination for dealing with the jokes life plays sometimes....oh and I talk too much in case you hadn't guessed ;)

I'm done rambling now and I'm off to explore the site.

And SURELY, you want to bring over some Thornton's Treacle Toffee to mail to me once you're here???? Or Galaxy bars??? (DH can beg for his own Bourneville!)

sewsplendidstamper 02-16-2010 12:48 PM

Oh are we putting in requests? LOL
Whittards Mango & Rose Tea
Any tea from F&M

The rest of the stuff I like I can get form World Market so that'll be it thanks :-)

contrapat 02-16-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sewsplendidstamper (Post 16143711)
Oh are we putting in requests? LOL
Whittards Mango & Rose Tea
Any tea from F&M

The rest of the stuff I like I can get form World Market so that'll be it thanks :-)

LOL! When we go over to the UK (DH is a Brit) we have to take at least one empty suitcase for groceries! He got me hooked on the Thornton's Treacle Toffee, and I REALLY love the stuff!

cjcrafter 02-16-2010 03:03 PM

Now I want treacle toffee.... there's a Thorntons a couple of miles up the road...good job its closed now and I'll have forgotten all about toffee by morning. I'm saving calories for pancakes with maple syrup...ooh and Breyers choc chunk ice cream yum yum....

GreenDragonLady 02-16-2010 03:20 PM

Welcome back! Better bookmark the site, quick! :)